Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
 Guys ! 105  votes will count  100 votes its not true . 101 votes r #
0 . it's confirmed .During jalak some 1 ask  4rm colors ppl .  it confirmed dat 101 votes account = 0.   So plz don't take risk .
 keep voting guys . we hve only 1 day . 
okay guys  i hve 2 go 4   an appointment . some 1 sai
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Guys ! 105  votes will count  100 votes its not true . 101 votes r #
0 . it's confirmed .During jalak some 1 ask  4rm colors ppl .  it confirmed dat 101 votes account = 0.   So plz don't take risk .

keep voting guys . we hve only 1 day . 
okay guys  i hve 2 go 4   an appointment . some 1 sai

yes votes will become zero means the votes after 100 i.e after 101 to 110 will be counted zero not before it .so basically 105=100,its colors channel offical voting terms and conditions u can refer

http://colors.in.com/bbseason7/bb7-poll-voting-final.pdf   for  exact details.

Edited by bb2020 - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Congrats on the 5th AT. 🥳
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
guys what happened in the morning ? why is kamya around elli these days ? Why is everyone so excited and behaving as if this is farewell day for elli ? Even the forum people have made posts like " elli will be evicted " . the housemates are insecure and jealous about elli so are the forum people who are blind fans of jagatmata
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bluerobin

guys what happened in the morning ? why is kamya around elli these days ? Why is everyone so excited and behaving as if this is farewell day for elli ? Even the forum people have made posts like " elli will be evicted " . the housemates are insecure and jealous about elli so are the forum people who are blind fans of jagatmata

ya in live feed gau and kammo were talking like something may be ellie!could not hear proper convo ! and kammo is nice to her so that wo big bomb se bach jaye! 😭 bt my heart is saying its azaz who is going.. not ellie bcz he is getting least footage
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

ya in live feed gau and kammo were talking like something may be ellie!could not hear proper convo ! and kammo is nice to her so that wo big bomb se bach jaye! 😭 bt my heart is saying its azaz who is going.. not ellie bcz he is getting least footage

these people didn't show this much insecurity when sakku bhai and candy were there . people are jealous of elli . I feel tanisha will be evicted . Its high time she returns back ending her fake romance with arman
behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

these people didn't show this much insecurity when sakku bhai and candy were there . people are jealous of elli . I feel tanisha will be evicted . Its high time she returns back ending her fake romance with arman

m missing sakku 😭 she was nice to ellie.. agar ellie is baar bach gayi next week fir nominated hogi.. 
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why people saying this week it's Elli's turn.. ?can't they see others' negativity? Tanisha-Andy bitching, Andy's fake fight with Arman, Sofia's So-fire(ness).. people call them content!!!😲 and our Elli's fun in Police form, her company to Gauhar while she was crying, her strength during nomination task with Sangram.. those dont matter to people? if Elli still gets evicted, I must say y there is so much negativity in our country, because people love to spread it.. 
behindyou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

Why people saying this week it's Elli's turn.. ?can't they see others' negativity? Tanisha-Andy bitching, Andy's fake fight with Arman, Sofia's So-fire(ness).. people call them content!!!😲 and our Elli's fun in Police form, her company to Gauhar while she was crying, her strength during nomination task with Sangram.. those dont matter to people? if Elli still gets evicted, I must say y there is so much negativity in our country, because people love to spread it.. 

exactly my point 😊
sweet_bird thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys, if possible please tweet to BB7 to show more scene of Elli and Salman in tomorrow's epi.. we all are eagerly waiting for this.. ❤️

Also dont stop voting.. today is the last..