Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update..

Guess Arnav spoke to payal...

So Arnav is going to change towards Khushi? ?
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooo finally... he came back n apologised... poor guy. feeling the same pain that he made her go through... but good for him.
n what happened to payal???? i cant make any guesses. i dont think she went to meet arnav... maybe she got to know something out shyam...🤔
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally arnav realised his mistakes... Payal must hv gone to met arnav...n all truth must have revealed..
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Precap

"It was you Jeeji had gone to meet?" Khushi asked, unable to believe the series of revelations he was putting before her.

"Yeah, It was me Khushi. I asked to tell me everything, that how Shyam entered their lives and how did he manage to enter your house. Payal told me that he had met you in Lucknow and it was you he had saved from the goons" Arnav said, taking a pause to swallow the lump which had formed in his throat. Now he knew that everything which ruined his and her life, was initiated by him. If only he wouldn't released those videos to media, Khushi would have been safe in Lucknow, maybe unknown to him, a forgotten memory of a girl in Lucknow who had walked upon the ramp to fall in his arms. He would still have been the ASR and would still have been the full-of-life Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Shrugging off those thoughts he continued,

"Payal also told me that you were never ready for the engagement with Shyam but Buaji forced you and you had to agree"

"Sab to tumhari engagement se bahot khush lag rahe hain, par tumhe dekh kar to aisa lagta hai jaise tumhe abhi abhi pata chala hai ki ladki ameer nahi hai"

The memory of those hurtful taunts swarmed to him, he recalled how he had never let go of opportunity to taunt her and hurt her with his words.

"Kahin aisa na ho ki jise tumne raees samajh kar phasaya hai, iss bracelet ki tarah sasta ho"

"I am sorry Khushi, for everything I have ever said to you. For each hurtful word I told you, for every single gesture which pained you" He said, once again moving towards to her and wanting to hug her, hold her close but she stepped back, raising her one hand in air, silently asking him to stay where he was.

"Don't" She said, and he knew what she meant. She was depriving him of the right to touch her and he knew she was right. He didn't deserve it yet he needed it.

"Arnavji, will you please answer a question of mine?" She asked, turning her face towards the pool, away from him.

"Anything Khushi" He desperately replied.

"You believed everything those investigators told you. You believed what Jeeji told you. You believed everything what Shyam told you. Then why? Why for once, you couldn't believe me?" She asked, now turning to face him, her eyes as desperate for the answer as desperate he was to make her forgive him.

He felt ashamed of the question; even more ashamed because he didn't had an answer to it.

"Khushi..I..I am sorry" He said once again, falling on his knees before her, his head bent down.

"I know I have caused you so much damage, so much of..." He continued but his wrenched in grief as she walked past him, heading for the door.

"Khushi" He said, getting up and holding her hand before she could step out of the room.

Chapter would be posted tomorrow  😳

gayu2308 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... luved kushis condition n arnav turning cold... still running away frm fcing qns n reality...

Buts wats kushis mind working on now???
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
painful!!
waiting for the update
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Khushis question... Though I would feel sad by the SEPERATION...but Arnav doesn't deserve to be with Khushi ...he doesn't deserve the peace he gets seeing her in his room and house..
But may be staying away from RM n Arnav won't be safe for Khushi...can't wait for full update
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome precap.
Truth is out. Khushi is right to question why didn't he believe her. 
What going on in khushi's mind?
I am eager to know n read the whole update 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what is in store bring it on 
Kinu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WWE.
Update ki rah me precap mil gaya...
BTW Hope Arnav now know evry corner of truth..