Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohh Myy !!
I'm hypervenatling nw ...

Shyam is on the verge of taking khushi's dignity ...

& Arnav is standing outside the door, only KNOCKING !!! >:( 😡

Kiraaannn, u bettr give us a Update soon ...
Warna, acc. to Indian Law of Crime-
You'll be put BEHIND THE BARS fr attempt murders to Megha! 3:) *Evil face* 🤣 🤣 🤣

yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice ff
loved it
plzz don't let arnav misunderstand khushi😭
update soon
ARSHIANDI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
an this is osum
god i m scare wht will happen now,again a new misunderstnding btw arshi?no plz  already itni saari hai😭😭
cont soon
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
arnav save her dont misunderstand her
waiting fr next..!
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ch 3,
arnav in time to save khushi, but hope shyam does not turn the plate around and as usual brainless and blind in anger, asr believes that creep over khushi
priyanka1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved this
shyam is such a creep
continue soon
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter  4: Aftermaths of the Catastrophe

"Khushi? Open the door" Arnav's voice came again and the knocks doubled.

'Arnavji, please help me' She mentally screamed to him as Shyam's palm had still covered her mouth.

While Shyam's face was whitening second by second, the knocks on the door grew louder and urgent.

"Why isn't she opening the door? Might be sleeping" Arnav thought as he checked the time in his watch. It was quite late.

Concluding that, he took out the duplicate key of the room from his wallet and unlocking the door, opened it with a jolt.

What lay before his eyes was the death of him. For a second he thought he was hallucinating, his worst fears have come true but two more seconds ticked away and he knew indeed his fears have come true.

Shyam hadn't allowed Khushi to move under his heavy weight and she was lying still. From the angle Arnav could see, he was unable to see her face as Shyam was completely bent upon her, his face almost on top of hers.

"You disturbed their kissing session" His mind laughed upon him while his heart constantly screamed against it. This is wrong. Khushi wouldn't do this to him.

Khushi's heart almost ripped open the minute she turned her gaze at him and noticed the pain and hurt brimming in them. For a last time she tried to move under him but Shyam was too heavy for her.

"Stop wriggling, Khushiji. Stay still if you don't want me to hurt your husband and his loving Di. Don't speak anything. One word from you and I promise you'll hate yourself for speaking it. So please stay quiet and play along. I am sure you wouldn't want me to hurt Raani Sahiba and her little baby" Shyam whispered in her ears and before Khushi could do anything about it, he pasted his lips on hers.

Arnav was on the verge of breaking and a Shyam's lips touched his wife, all his pain and hurt changed into fury.

"Get off her" He roared, walking in the room.

Shyam didn't wait any longer and sprang down the bed, leaving Khushi lying there, overwhelmed by pure disgust.

As she realised the heavy weight was off her she instantly got up and climbed down the bed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Saale Sahab? When did you return? We thought you were in Scotland" Shyam started cleverly, passing a smirk in Arnav's direction.

"I am really sorry. We didn't know you'd return so soon. Khushiji was feeling lonely in your absence so I thought maybe I could entertain her. Now that you are here, I hope you'd like to continue?" He said, the smirk never leaving his face.

Arnav stood rooted to his place, unable to speak. What should he do? Should he hit the man before him? Was it of any use when his own Khushi had once again betrayed him?

"Khushiji, seems like Saale Sahab is  way too surprised to speak anything. So I'll leave now. But please do miss me, and more than that, miss my words. Don't forget what I just told you" He said and walked passed Arnav, not believing Arnav really let him go that easily. He had already calculated the surgery expense after Arnav will have distorted his face.

He left the room thanking his gods.

"I am sorry for catching you red-handed, Khushi Kumari Gupta. If only you'd have already explained me your night plans I would have come a little late" He said, locking the door and loosening his tie, not looking at her.

"Arnavji I.." She started walking up to him and stood facing his back.

"Don't you dare, Khushi. Don't you dare to deny you weren't f****** enjoying here" He screamed, turning behind at once and holding her by her arms, his nails digging in her skin.

"Please Arnavji, listen to me" She said, almost begging him to believe her.

"Shut up, Khushi. Please? I had never imagined you'll stoop so low. Why did you do this? You invited that man to this room? Our room? Why? Just for physical pleasure! Because you didn't get it from  me? You are so cheap, Khushi" He said, pushing her away and she fell onto the bed.

"I didn't.."

"I said shut up. I can't tolerate your voice anymore. It stings me. Stay quiet before I lose control over myself and do something that I'll regret" 

"Arnavji, you have got to listen to me. Shyam..." She was doing her best to explain but Arnav wouldn't listen. The mention of Shyam doubled his anger. After everything happened, she is still talking about the bas****.

"Shyam what?" He screamed, turning to her and walking up to the bed.

"Oh yes, I didn't let him complete the kiss? You must be craving for it. Well, do not worry. I'll help you" He said in a voice so dangerous that a chill ran down her spine.

She wanted to speak more and make him understand but couldn't. He pulled her to him and crashed his lips upon hers.

He filled the kiss with all the anger that was coursing in him, the hurt he was going through, the pain which had been eating him from within ever since the time he had seen Shyam hugging her on the terrace, the pain of seeing Shyam kissing her, right before his eyes.

He kissed her hard, but earned no response from her. Not even a struggle. She stood limp under his strong and painful hold.

In that minute he realized she too was hurting, hurting with the kiss. He pulled apart from her and she fell on the bed again, her cheek wet with the fresh tears.

What should he do now? Why isn't she screaming at him? She should. And now why isn't she defending herself? He felt the questions rising within himself as the angry beast subsided.

She didn't say anything but continued weeping not even looking at him. That crushed him. He hated himself, he hated her, he hated Shyam. He hated everything around him.

Unable to contain all the hatred and the silence of the room unnerving him, he raged out of the room, leaving Khushi alone.

~~***~~ 

He drove crazily on the deserted road. Images flashing in his mind like the rolling of a camera.

All good things, all Rabba Ve moments followed by sad ones. The terrace scene, the scene after their Heer-Ranjha act. And now the added tragedy, Shyam kissing her.

"NO" He screamed, applying the brakes and the SUV halted with a loud screech.

"She betrayed me, once again. She broke my trust, once again. She killed me once again" He said, leaning against the car door, as the rain poured down upon him.

~~***~~

The new morning was no different in Shantivan. Everything was going on the way it had been always.

The only difference was people in the housed didn't feel same anymore. A storm was approaching their lives and they were oblivious to it.

Anjali woke up with a bad headache and Shyam was beside her to comfort her. How she loved her husband. He was always here to help her. She thanked Devi Maiya for giving her such a devoted husband being illiterate to the irony of the situation.

Shyam offered her lime water and smiled secretly.

He was proud of what he had done the previous night. He was sure Khushi wouldn't have told anything to Arnav knowing well people living in this house were emotional fools.

And since Khushi wouldn't have explained anything to Arnav, there was no chance of Arnav Khushi reunion. That was all he wanted as of now.

~~***~~

Everyone in the Raizada Mansion was having breakfast, chit-chats going around the table.

Khushi was still in her room and Naniji was wondering why she was so late so join them, when Arnav entered in the house, his hair tousled and weariness evident in his body-language.

Without caring about all the questions being showered upon him, he walked straight to his room.

Barging in the room, his eyes looked around but couldn't find anyone. He checked the poolside, bathroom but there was no sign of Khushi being around.

Chapter 5 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96643489

Hello dear ones.

I can see your gloomy and sombre faces and I am really sorry about it. I had read your comments on the previous chapter and nearly all of you wanted Arnav to not misunderstand the situation and stand with Khushi. But as I have already told you people, this story was written more than a year back, when the show was on-air, I can't do anything about it. But of course I can assure you guys that this misunderstanding won't continue for long. I think just for two or three more chapters and Arnav will come to know the truth.

And yeah, in the next update, you'll see Shyam behind the bars. Also Khushi is okay, she hadn't left the house neither she has gone to commit suicide.

Also do check the note by me at the end of Keep Loving Me' update. I'll update this story on 26th.

NOTE: New readers DO NOT send me buddy Requests until you have dropped a comment on any of my stories.

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 5 years ago
Kinu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How dare that bast**** kissed Khushi...
Such ugly man with ugly brain...
Go to hell Shyam
Aisha1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Best of luck for ur exams 😊