BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
V nice I'm waiting for d grand revelation
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME   UPDATES...
WAITING     4  ARNAV'S  REACTION   WHEN  HE   COME  2  KNOW  FULL   TRUTH  ABOUT  SHYAM   nKHUSHI'S  INNOCENCE...
THANX       4  D PM.
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc update...!!
Awww arnav n khushi confessed their love...
Loved both d updates... :))
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 8 :  Silence before the storm

Morning sun was peeping in the room through the window. Arnav opened his eyes and direct sunlight fell upon his eyes, making him groan.

"You can sleep on the bed. It's big enough for both of us" He recalled the words from the previous night and unknowingly a smile crept upon his face. That single statement from her had given him immense pleasure. She did care about him like he did. There was this something strange between them which was above all the insecurities hurt and pain they were going through.

Throwing aside the hopeful thoughts, Arnav threw his gaze around the room. No, she wasn't there.

He got down the bed and heard the water running inside indicating she was in the bathroom.

For himself, Arnav changed into his tracksuit and left for his jogging. By the time he returned back to the room she had already left for the kitchen, assisting Payal and HP with the breakfast.

Taking his own bath, he joined everyone at the dining table.

Without any effort, his gaze traveled to his wife's face. She wasn't looking at him, not that he wanted her to. It was good if they talk less. He himself was fed up with all the screaming, shouting and manhandling.

He had nearly finished his breakfast and she still hadn't looked at him for once. That was enough to confirm that she was avoiding him. Arnav knew it was for the best but it still bothered him.

"I am leaving, Maami. I'll be late tonight. I have an important meeting to attend so don't wait up for me" He informed Maamiji who was having her breakfast on the other side of the table.

"Theek hai, Arnav Bitwa" Said a taken aback Maamiji, this was like first time in years when Arnav was giving her his late night schedule.

What she didn't know was that the words were meant for Khushi, who was sitting next to Maamiji,  silently eating her food.

Not to his surprise, Khushi again didn't react to his words. Not even a slight nod or a fleeting look. It was as though she failed to hear the words.

Feeling slightly angry at her persistent ignoring, Arnav got up from the chair. He felt stupid for even caring to mention that he was going to be late. Somewhere in his heart he had hoped that last night would have affected her too. He had definitely felt happier this morning.

Gathering his belongings, Arnav looked at Khushi one last time and turned to go. Khushi used the opportunity to steal a glance at him.

Arnav who was already walking away was suddenly stopped by Maamiji.

"Arnav bitwa, when is Damaad ji coming back? You should get him out soon as early as possible" Arnav stopped walking and turned back to look at Maami and then at Khushi.

Khushi was still eating, unaffected by the question Maamiji had just asked him.

At times likes these, he wished he could read her mind.

Mamaji, in the meanwhile, looked at his unresponsive form and repeated the question.

Khushi kept her head down, deliberately chewing the parathas for longer than she usually did. It was hard for her to swallow the food as she waited for Arnav to speak up. Just the mention of Shyam and what he had tried to do made  her feel terrified. 

For whatever reasons of himself, Arnav had done her a favor by putting him behind bars. 

She eventually looked up at him and found him still looking at her.

As she looked back in his eyes, she could see the doubt in his eyes. He still didn't believe her. Not even after all that happened last night.

Nothing would ever be enough for him to believe her. She wanted to cry and laugh at the same time.

Her decision to ignore him for as  long as  she has to stay in the house seemed her best option. The less they will talk, the less chances of them fighting again. She was tired of his accusations and she was tired of trying to prove herself to no avail.

While Khushi pondered in her own world of thoughts, Arnav explained to Maamiji that how such things require lengthy procedures and take too much time.

As he finished explaining, he watched Khushi finish her food and leave the table. He didn't know what to make of that. So, he left too.

~~***~~

After various fruitless attempt of working, Arnav cancelled all his meeting for the day. His mind was of too full of Khushi to allow anything else in.

Leaning back in his chair, he closed his eyes, sweet and bitter memories rushing to him.

Khushi telling him that she'd be leaving for Lucknow back when he was trying to make her talk to himself in the storeroom of this very same building. That was for the first time in his life when he had felt like breaking everything around him. That was the first experience of him to know how it would feel if she would leave him. He had felt his breaths constricting when she had rushed out of the store-room.

He had seen her walking away, dressed in a green lehanga and falling off the ramp where no one was to hold her.

"Khushi..!" he had screamed her name when the dream had broken up, and he had found himself on his bed, his hand in mid-air.

Realising it was a dream, he had been equally relieved and broken. Surprised too. Because for once in his life, he had experienced a hollowness within his heart into which chill was creeping in.

Since then, the feeling had been repeated at several occasions. It had been brutally strong when she had told him about her engagement and then the feeling was permanent ever since she had took a liking for NK.

He had always known he wasn't the perfect prince charming' for her but he loved her like one. Even though he realized it late, but he knew she had become his life.

And not too long after that realization, he had found his life, his Khushi, clinging to his sister's husband. That too at a time, when he had spent so much time gathering the courage to express what he felt for her. Within a span of minutes, everything he had and he wanted seemed to be snatched from him. It left a hole in his heart. One that often caused a pang.

While Arnav swimmed in his thoughts, his cell phone disturbed the process.

"Hello ,Mr. Raizada! It's Inspector Singh speaking" voice came over, diverging Arnav's scattered attention to itself.

"Yes, Inspector" He said, wondering why could he have called him?

"Really sorry to disturb you, Mr. Raizada but this Jha guy is driving us nuts. He wants to meet you and has been practically shouting and screaming ever since we brought him here. He is begging us to let him make one call. And when we denied he hit the constable who had been to give him his food. I think the man is losing it and I do not blame him. I mean who wouldn't after all the rearrangement of bones. So shall I allow him to make a call?" The Inspector chuckled and asked.

"NEVER..! Don't let that bas***d make any calls. I am coming" Arnav ordered, fisting his hand knowing well Shyam wanted to call Anjali.

~~***~~

"Welcome, Saale Sahab! I was expecting you" Shyam's voice greeted him as he stood before the locked cell.

As Arnav's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting in the area, he noticed Shyam seated on the floor, his one leg outstretched upon the knee of which rested his one hand.

Arnav noticed the scars and bruises on Shyam's face while his one hand was abruptly placed, as if in pain.

So he was receiving all the good treatment Arnav had booked for him.

Does a little justice but will do for now, Arnav thought.

"Loving these marks on me, aren't you, Saale Sahab?" Shyam asked again standing up by supporting himself against the wall.

"They do suit your stinking face" Arnav replied calmly.

"I hope you are having a good time here" He further said.

"Not really good, Saale Sahab. I never thought you'll resort to such outdated methods. But now that you have, I can promise you you'll regret this bad. Real bad" Shyam said, his face distorting with all the viciousness.

"It's just a matter of few days. Once Raani Sahiba will get to know that I am here, she'll take me out of this place and that would be the day Saale Sahab, when you'll..." Shyam boasted.

"I wouldn't suggest you to hold your breath for that day. My sister is used to your long term absences. Guess, who taught her that" Arnav said in cold voice and turned to leave.

"What about Khushiji? Is she happy too, Saale Sahab? Oh, I forgot! How can she be? She is not used to be seperated from me" Shyam shot his arrow, not being able to do anything better at the moment.

Hearing Shyam mention Khushi, Arnav briskly turned at him and caught hold of the collar of Shyam's shirt, putting his hand in through the bars.

"Don't you dare talk about her" Arnav said, gritting out the words while his eyes shot fireballs.

Shyam's smile grew upon seeing the desired effect of his words.

"Why not, Saale Sahab? I will talk about my Khushiji. She is mine. She belongs to me. She loved me. Not you" Shyam laughed, mocking Arnav with his words.

"SHE LOVES ME. DO YOU HEAR THAT?" Arnav shouted and pushed Shyam away, making him fall back to the floor, hurting his broken hand.

Arnav didn't know what he had said until the words echoed in the closed space. He told Shyam that Khushi loves him. He wished it to be true. Didn't Khushi tell him that herself? She told him she does not love Shyam. Even though Arnav didn't believe her, hearing the words from her had indeed soothed his heart.

"I hate him. I hate Shyam" She had said.

Shyam winced as he fell and then looked at Arnav with derision and pity. 

"She loves you? Really, Saale Sahab? Is that why you couldn't touch her by now? Is that why she hasn't let you near her? You're delusional, Saale Sahab. The truth is that you can never have Khushiji because she is already mine. It's me who has loved her, touched her. And it's me she keeps wanting back. You're nothing, no one to her. You're.." Shyam's menacing words were drowned by Arnav's voice to screamed for the constables to open up the cell so he could have the pleasure of putting and end to the miserable life of Shyam Manohar Jha.

The words, even though half-baked, were too real for Arnav to swallow. The fact that Shyam knew what he and Khushi shared or did not share was too much to handle.

A constable appeared before the cell and watched meekly, unsure if he should open the cell. Arnav looked livid.

"Sir please, we can't open the cell" He said as politely as possible but Arnav had already darted out.

Tada friends.!

Kiran is back to updating. My exams went AWFULLY GOOD and I would want to thank you all for it. Good wishes really help.

Thanks again. I love you guys.

Now coming to the update, how was it? Please don't toss your shoes at me, I am not good with catching. The Precap was the worst ever na?

I would update soon and those who are waiting out there for me with their swords drawn out, no people, our Arnav wouldn't be doing anything to Khushi without her consent. He isn't Shyam and he wouldn't force himself on her. So now everything rests in Khushi's hand. There would a few unexpected turn up of events in the update. So be prepared.

For now, please Like and Comment.

P.S. Those readers of mine who want to continue receiving the PMs for my further updates, please go through the following thread and LIKE the post.

Urgent Note 

-Kiran

Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 5 years ago
Awesome update
and precap is super interesting
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shyam😡😡😡
is arnav out of his mind? hw d  hell can he ask her dat just fr d words of dat spineless b******d😡
i just hope he doesnt do something hez gonna regret later, when he has already had done things dat he gonna regret, once he comes to knw dat hez wrong...
thanx fr d pm dear
ARSHIANDI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome👏
hate this shyam😡😡
pre is soo scary whn arnav will come to know abt truth😭
plz jaldi yeh mu door karo
imanech thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope nothing will happend between them cuz it's not the right time