Tanuja reacts : video

siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CagptOJeZ0g&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pata nahi kya hai 😆 good comment
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanuja is not there to promote BB or Tani...she said she doesnt wanna go deep into it...reports are provoking her..
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think she was being very diplomatic. On one hand by saying she is watching her daughter every night, she puts all the rumours to rest about the family disowning her. Second by not making a comment, she very smartly avoided the press twisting her words into something else altogether.
I also loved the guy next to Tanuja who said "How do u know that the Tanisha on BB is the real one ?"😆

Tanuja/Mukherjees have been in showbiz forever and know how to handle rumours and controversies. So I think she did a great job with those questions.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It seems Tanuja is pretty disappointed in Tanisha the way she said "no comments" and "did you understand what did I say" . She just shut the reporter from asking embarrassing question to her about her daughter.  Edited by yellowflower - 10 years ago
prettyinred thumbnail
I think it was pretty wise of Tanuja not to pass any comments.
Knowing media, they twist and turn words and project a completely different pic from what she would have intended.
It's better this way.
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlopActress

It was Tanisha who had done Hinsa on Kushal!

Your saying this but her pic is on your dp 😊
BBaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for Tanuja that a classy woman like her has a daughter like Tanisha 😲who is nothing but an embarrassment to her
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bratz007

pata nahi kya hai 😆 good comment

🤣
zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellowflower

It seems Tanuja is pretty disappointed in Tanisha the way she said "no comments" and "did you understand what did I say" . She just shut the reporter from asking embarrassing question to her about her daughter. 

This is the reason she did not say anything ðŸ˜† no comments kaa bhi kuch naa kuch meaning nikalhi hi liya aapne... ab kuch accha bolego tho uska bhi koyi na koyi galat matlab nikal hi lenge ...why answer haters when they will never be satisfied with her answers .When people make up their minds and are not open to the other's view then no point in asking for answers .