Poll

How do you want Aastha-Shlok love story in all this abuse drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys tell me which path you prefer Aastha-Shlok love story to take. If you have other suggestions than the options give by me, pick choice 5 and mention your idea.
Rekha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Rekha,

well since it seems he is going to be meany anyway and will torture her mentally, so i choose 1st one but i hope that aastha does leave him for a small period, so he can get his lesson.
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Hi Rekha,

well since it seems he is going to be meany anyway and will torture her mentally, so i choose 1st one but i hope that aastha does leave him for a small period, so he can get his lesson.

Neelum,

Then why couldn't Anjali mend NA? Is Aastha better than Anjali? It is impossible to change a criminal in my opinion. I personally don't want Shlok to be a criminal.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

Neelum,

Then why couldn't Anjali mend NA? Is Aastha better than Anjali? It is impossible to change a criminal in my opinion. I personally don't want Shlok to be a criminal.

I don't want him to be criminal as well but he cannot be considered normal too. True, no one can change him as long as he doesn't realize that he is wrong. So, i am hoping that he will have that realization๐Ÿ˜Š
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I go with option 4. I am ok with with him being dark but not a NA. Let him enjoy the fruits of his revenge plan initially. I want Astha to fight back and I wants loads of awkward tension between them. Him getting attracted but trying to fight those feelings , while all the while she hates him. And slowly he acknowledges his feelings but Astha still hates him and finally trying to win Astha back ( towards the end  of the serial) .๐Ÿ˜Š Don't want the following possibilities :the CVS make him into a villain, or a sweet sugary boy with a good heart overnight and Astha a bechari Nari or a Agnihotri parivaar sudharak,. 
And please no track of Astha trying to win him over with his love while he treats her like shit.

Did I just list all the possibilities? Now back to work๐Ÿ˜Š

dsr11 thumbnail
I just want a noble enough reason behind Shlok's misbehaviour. Otherwise Aastha can do whatever she wants but I cannot forgive Shlok(i mean the cvs๐Ÿ˜›). 
Neelum.drashti thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

I just want a noble enough reason behind Shlok's misbehaviour. Otherwise Aastha can do whatever she wants but I cannot forgive Shlok(i mean the cvs๐Ÿ˜›). 

CVs sun raha hai na tu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
dsr11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

I go with option 4. I am ok with with him being dark but not a NA. Let him enjoy the fruits of his revenge plan initially. I want Astha to fight back and I wants loads of awkward tension between them. Him getting attracted but trying to fight those feelings , while all the while she hates him. And slowly he acknowledges his feelings but Astha still hates him and finally trying to win Astha back ( towards the end  of the serial) .๐Ÿ˜Š Don't want the following possibilities :the CVS make him into a villain, or a sweet sugary boy with a good heart overnight and Astha a bechari Nari or a Agnihotri parivaar sudharak,. 

And please no track of Astha trying to win him over with his love while he treats her like shit.

Did I just list all the possibilities? Now back to work๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandhya,

I want a bigger reason than just revenge to not justify but forgive his ill-treatment of Aastha. There were moments when we were made to believe that Shlok has feelings for Aastha. Hope thats not a mistake on CVs part.

@bold Hell No!
Edited by dsr11 - 10 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
double post sorry

Edited by dsr11 - 10 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1 think the 1st week or 2 aastha will be indenial or shock
but after that i want the tigeress to come out of her
everytime shlok rubs salt in her wounds she should put chilli in his
i hope she starts playing games with him as well
will be fun to see how he reacts when he is frustrated
he wants to see a crying aastha so she should never act like a bechari
i don't want to see another anjali
i hope shloks grey characer is maintain cos its just unrealistic if 26-28 years of niranjan's upbringing is washed away with a few weeks of aastha's presence
come one that never happens, its very gradual if it ever happens