OS :: Winning You Back .. | Last Part | Page 11(Page 11)

Posted: 2013-12-11T05:46:04Z
Awesome update dear.  Very romantic.  Waiting for more.
please continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-11T06:48:59Z
WAITINGJI..!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T10:25:21Z

Ram walked back to the bedroom , and found Priya standing by the window , her back faced him. He knew that his wife was not in a mood to d hanky panky .. He with cat paws walked inside and cleared his throat to get her attention. Priya cocked her face and informed that Ram have 5 miss calls from home .. Ram presumed those calls from Juhi ..

Priya snapped at Ram , as she heard the name of Juhi ... As Ram was checking his phone with full concentration , he missed priya' mood ... after checking the phone ram looked up , before he could open up his mouth , he stopped against priya's angry stare... Surprised he stood up and wanted to speak.. But priya ... turned around and asked what mad Ram think that Juhi may have called him ...

priya ...'  he wanted to tell what he was thinking but she was not in a mood to have any conversation with her husband ... or ex-husband ... she stood showing her back again ... Her ears were well aware of the surroundings , as she heard the tapping sound of his boots , she immediately turned , raising her voice , she snapped sharply at him ... , STOP Mr.Kapoor..'

The sudden change in her mood was , really surprising for him ; he wanted to explain what made him think about Juhi , It was very simple ; Juhi keeps him hounding all the time , that's why she hit his mind suddenly. But Priya , was angry on him ... and Ram was shocked.. he got even more shocked when Priya asked Ram to leave for Kapoor Mansion ...

What ????'  Ram almost screamed to the top of his voice, He rushed to Priya and grabbed her arms and without giving her a chance to react , he turned Priya to himself...She wanted to shout back.. But ram's eyes stopped her from doing the same... the dark eyes were staring deep at her's ...whilst she felt pain , that got stimulated to the receptor from the hand that remains grabbed in Ram's fist. She winced her face in pain; Ram smiled and let her go ... Narrowing her eyes Priya snapped at Ram...

I will be sending you the car at 7 .. and I know you will come ...'  Ram had not finished yet ... and Priya intervened rejecting his idea , she was about to rush out of the room , But Ram didn't gave her any chance to flee away, with a tight grip around , he pulled his annoying wife who turned her ears deaf to him. But Ram is also adamant , he forcibly made her listen to him. .

listen to mee...!!'  Ram jerked Priya . With an angry stare he waited for her to look  at him. When there remained no choice for her, she did the same... In a very dominating voice he started , Listen to me carefully !! Juhi was behind me from many days .She was hounding me like anything and I think she has lost her mind finding you and me closer ... But you know I just don't care at all... Juhi was lucky that those calls were not from her .. but from Pihu ! If she would have called me even once .. to show her concern .. I would have shown her exact place in my life .. and just don't end up saying that we are together that doesn't mean that we will keep every other person out of our life !!! We were always together , even when you were in coma ... A part of you rests in me Priya ... then, now and will be ...Forever ...'   Ram let priya go and stepped back , he kept on looking at her ... A lone tear escaped Priya's eyes ... Ram closed his eyes with a deep sigh .. Before he looked up , he preferred to stand firm with his back facing his wife ... Ram wiped out his tears ... and waited for Priya's reply ...

Priya looked around .. she was confused and was badly in search for something to speak  ... She looked lost ... Priya was never like this , she used to think and then speak ... but when it comes to Ram , she always looses her temper , something really don't change ! From the day one Priya couldn't help herself but she reacts to him .. in little little issues !!!!! 

what happens to me when it comes to you !'  Priya sat on the bed ... with no clue left with her ...

because you love me !'  ram sat beside her ; with his hand placed firmly around her shoulder. Priya looked and found him smiling , he added , Bas aise hi rehna priya ... Jaisi bhi ho meri ho ... jo bhi bechaini hoti hain tumhari wo   mere liye ... if I someone grants me a wish ; I will wish your love for me never get changed ! If anyone grants me another wish .. I wish , as we grow old together I find my priya more concern with every second passing by ...'

Ram poured the last bit of his heart to her !!

How long can a lady who is in love with her man , so deeply can hold herself away. Priya was no exception .. she belongs to the majority race. Throwing herself in his arms , she waited for Ram to hold her tight in his embrace ... Among so many properties gifted to her unasked in the last few years ... His embrace was , is and will be the best abode gifted to her ,by HIM by the All Mighty.

Ram held priya in his arms and stroked her hairs slowly. They sat there for long ... Time flew away unnoticed to the love birds ... But they came apart when Ram's phone rang once again .. This time he took the call , as it was from Natasha ...

Yes  choti !'  ram said , while he smiled at Priya ... she reciprocated ... as the love birds were trying to get closer , the conversation between the siblings continued ...

Bhai ... I know you and Priya are having a great time .. but I need to tell you about some developments in the Kapoor Mansion !'  Natasha said , while Ram's expressions changed as the name "Kapoor Mansion" came into the conversation .. he only uttered hmmm...'  as his reply to her sister ...

well the kids were trying to reach you several times .. and  you two have made me swore that I should not disclose anything , even Priya managed to confuse the kids completely ... the consequences are something like this .. now they are planning to reach the police !! to find you out ... So  Bhai  Please contact them as earliest Possible and if circumstances allow you , please go to home once ... for maa and dadi ...'  Natasha gave a pause , and added , I hope I have not disappointed you ...'

No ..'  replied ram , with a deep sigh added to it , Okay I will ... Thanks ..'

love you bhai ...'  Natasha hung up the call ...

Ram sighed and said that he has to pay a visit to Kapoor Mansion and described the details of his conversation with Natasha . Priya smiled and walked out of the room; Ram knew that Priya is not a women who will react negatively if she finds him spending time with family.. but keeping the current scenario in mind , he thought otherwise...But when Priya came back with his coat to the bed room , he smiled...

Yes you should Go..'  Priya stood with Ram's Coat and he obeyed. Priya helped him to wear the coat. She brushed her hand along the coat .She stood  with her hands wrapped around his neck. Ram smiled and couldn't stop himself from holding her tight along her waist line. She smiled back even more broader than earlier.

Bahut pyar aa raha hain app ko ?? hmm..'  She asked raising her eyebrows little...

Why ? nahi aana chahiye ??'  he asked back winking to her...

You are getting more Romantic with passing time...koi has baat ?  anything that I don't know ?'  She asked making a very weird face.

yes you must know a secret of mine ! that you never knew and I think I should keep reminding you everyday about the same..'  Ram was no less in confusing his wife... , Priya who was standing almost leaning to her husband ; now stood little away from him looking straight into his eyes..

Successful in his mission ,Ram smiled and pulled Priya close to himself and uttered only one word to her , YOU...'  When Priya looked down , feeling little shy , he continued .. , Priya you give me a million of reasons to be more romantic with every passing day.. and you know why ?????? Because you are the most beautiful and most lovable thing ever happened to me .. You leave me behind with deep thoughts every time ...'  and he was intervened , as soon as he tried to speak out the reason to her ...

so I am the reason !! Right !'  priya said standing apart from him ...

Yes .. but why you are angry !'  Ram said little startled this time ... Getting confused with Priya's Mood swings ..but he was wrong this time.

I am not angry Mr.Kapoor'  Her lips arched with a naughty smile making Ram more and more confused !

What ... D..o ... Y...o..u M..e..an'  He asked ..

Means ..when I leave you in million thoughts everytime ... then' Priya winked and added , I want you to propose me infront of the crowd ...'

WHATTT!!' Ram screamed ...

What ?? What !' Priya said very patiently and added , Don't you just said that you are not taking me some where today ??? I can read your mind ! You have had some plans . otherwise why you called your Manager so many times ..'  priya added before Ram could add some official excuses to her , and please ..don't tell me now that you were kidding then ...'  Ram smiled and looked down getting caught red handed.

Yes I was .. I mean I am going to take you somewhere . I want to make today very special for you and me ... but .. yeh kaisi zidd hain yaar...'   Ram said..

Priya walked back to the living room with Ram , and opening the front door for him , she said winking to him , Abb Zid toh hain .. aur app ko puri bhi karni padegi .. Let me see to what extent you can go for me ...kya kehte hain aaj ke bacche How much you can be Besharam for me ...'  

Priya pushed ram out of the House ... Ram stopped her from closing the door at his face ,and noted , So when you actually know , what is in my mind , then be ready by 7:00 pm . I will send the car for you and without asking any further question come along with the driver where ever he will take you as instructed by me ... and about your wish ... is my command.'   He left with a broad smile ... but as soon as he stepped into the elevator to descend down ... He stamped feet like a kid ... thinking about the wish that Priya made...

Back in the apartment sudden loneliness engulfed her , but she smiled because she knew few hours after they will be together again ...

While walking out of the Apartment, Ram met Natasha , He asked her to rush back to Kapoor Mansion with his message for the elders and also asked her to inform them that he will be going back there soon... Natasha smiled back to Ram when he narrated his master plan to her... and assured to be in his side for the execution.

Kapoor Mansion ...

Ram , walked inside the hall , and seeing him , the agitated tensed so called friend , Juhi , went running to Ram and asked about his whereabouts and health.

What is your Problem Juhi?'  The assertion by Ram made Juhi crumble into pieces. She never expected such a rude answer from the man who is so near to her, and she believes that somewhere Ram is still close to her even after such denial.

Ram I was just !'  Juhi had to stall her mind , as Ram intervened raising his voice , I am an adult Juhi , I can take care of myself and where I was and with whom and why I am not answerable to anyone ! Just no one .. But yes Choti got hold of me and told me about Maa and Dadi , that's why I am here...'  Ram walked to the elders and knelt to them ...

Dadi .. I want to tell you something important ... I never wanted to Marry Juhi it is true and it was also true and I never thought anyone more than Priya will come close to me .. I can love someone more than her .. and when Priya has decided not to come back to me . I want to start afresh .. I am going to Marry someone tomorrow . We will marry in Mandir near our home ... I want you two to come and bless us...'

Golu ... Mein tere iss faisle se khush bilkul bhi nahi hoon ...Aur mein iss barein mein Baat bhi ni Karna Chahti ..'  Ram stood shocked , he thought if his sister has failed to inform the elders at the right time.. and looked at his mother for a reply... and he got the same from her ... Krishna ji asked Rishab and SIddhant to wheel them back to their room... But before leaving  the place .. Dadi coughed louder attract Ram's attention , and when he looked up . he found Dadi winking to him ...  He knew that the elders were joking with him...

With a sigh of relief , when Ram turned back , he found the children starring at him , weirdly . He knew the reason. Ram checked his clock it was already 3 , and he has to arrange a lot for Priya. Ram tried to ignore them but .. Pihu bumped into and asked a trains of question to him one after another... Like "what made Ram thinking of Marrying someone else when her mom is back from coma ?' if he have had a plan to marry then why can't he marry Juhi ...?' " where he was all day and night ?' why he is not trying to get priya back ?' ..  And Many Many More .

MY .. ONLY .. ANSWER .. IS .. I WILL NOT TELL ANY THING TO ANYONE OF YOU!!'  Ram said it very clear to every person in the room .. and walked to the stair case, when he was in the middle of it , he stopped and turned to the family , and yes don't get tensed for me , and I will be leaving soon .. I have some plans ... And PLEASE DONOT DISTRUB ME !!! specially when I will be with Mallika!!'

The name strike Pihu badly , how true was priya , she thought Ram is having someone in his life. She stood lost .. while Tears trailed along Juhi's cheeks...

When the Kids were planning to follow Ram to know his details and about the other women in his life ... Ram came to know about it from Natasha . He made a quick escape , without even letting them know ...

Pent House ...

Priya , was restlessly waiting for the driver , from her balcony she used to have a great view of the city and from the other one she used have a clear view of the front side of the apartment which allows her to keep an eye on the visitors and residents coming and leaving the society ... She was scrutinizing every car wheeling inside the society .. But one car was pretty eye catching, and she knew that Ram send it for her only ... Without wasting anytime she came inside and locked the pent house carefully. Taking the elevator Priya came downstairs.

Her intuitions were right ; the driver was familiar to her , his name is Vikas , he humbly said that Ram has send the car for her.. Smiling she accepted it and followed him ...

Priya stood infront of the car , the BMW was decorated with a string of Roses starting from the front bonnet which tailed to hood of the car , ending at the rear part . priya smiled and first thought came to her mind was beautiful .. But she uttered Silly  !!' very feebly ... it remained to her only.

Without wasting time she opened the door and sat comfortably inside .. As her feet touched the floor of the car , she found a velvety carpet of Rose petals .. Again she smiled .. and her hand's sensed something soft .. very soft .. velvety and she found a beautiful bouquet of Rose , with a card on it .. she took the card and it read ..

I know you must be thinking how silly I am .. but I know how much happy you are at heart isn't it !I will wrap this little evening of your life with lots of surprises ... Waiting for you ..your Viraj.. No your Ram ...' 

Priya smiled and held the card near to her heart and looked out to the city as the car wheeled through the busy roads of Mumbai...

Kapoor mansion ...

Pihu was moving to and fro along the room , her siblings with their Juhi Maa , came and the later finding Pihu restless couldn't stop asking her about her concern ... Pihu said that she wanted to find out about Ram , and take a details about her father's movement but somehow he managed to escape. Of all the thing that bothered her most was ram's announcement about the marriage , she couldn't believe that Ram can think about someone other than Priya . Juhi was little sad to learn about the same , that Pihu also thinks Priya to be th top most priority in Ram's life . But to gain the place at the kid's heart , Juhi asked a private detective to keep an eye on Ram ... as she broke the news of hiring a private detective , Pihu got little happy and relaxed and she joined hands with Juhi to find out Ram...

The WEST INN...

The car screeched to stop , just in front of the main entrance of the West Inn.. Priya could sense about the place .. but she got sure .. as soon as the driver opened the door for her.. Priya stepped out of the car .. and her eyes kept on searching for Ram , but he was no where .. Is he late ... She said to herself .. but she didn't have to wait for the , A pretty girl dressed in a blue saree ... did the needful ... No Ma'am he is not late ...'  She said with a sweet smile ... Pointing her hand to the door , she said , very humbly , this way Ma'am ...'  Little surprised priya walked along with the girl on the way that she showed...

Just few Steps away from the dining arena .. priya froze at her place .. Something extremely soothing and lovable to her caught her eyes ... She smiled and tears trailed down her cheeks ...

A Song played in the back Ground .. with ram's lip matching the lyrics ...

Tumko to aana hi tha 
Zindegi mein
Der hui aane mein kyun
Jeena mujhe hai bas tere liye
Jo bhi karun its only for you..
Because I love.. you..
I love.. you..
Because I love.. you..
I love you till the end..   

Priya couldn't stop herself ... He did it .. with a hall full of delegates , guests from different countries , who came for important work in their own arena .. looked surprisingly at the man who was lip singing a song , which was played by the hotel staffs for the Business Tycoon .. ram opened up his arms and called priya to him.. Who can stop herself from hugging so much loving husband , what if a few many pair of eyes will stare at them . priya ran to ram and threw herself in his hug.. Draped in a Off white Saree , looking like an angel from the heaven , she hugged the man of her life ...  The song was still playing at the backdrop ...

Chaahe jo kuchh bhi ho
Main tujhe yoon hi chaahun sada
Har mod pe main tere hi saath hoon..

Jab tak chalein saansein
Mujhe jeena only for you
Because I love you
I love you..

Ram whispered in her ears .. your wish is my command... Anything else madam...'  Priya knew what she wanted .. PRIVACY ... she asked ram to do the same. Ram smiled and stood apart. Cocking his head to one side , he signaled someone , and the song slowly got muted .. But the hall roared with claps ... Ram priya smiled and shy-ed to place themselves in such a situation from where they cannot run away ... Ram wrapped his hand around his wife's waist ,thanking the house , he announced the expenses from his side and excused themselves from there...

In the elevator , Ram priya stood in silence ... After few Seconds , ram sneezed .. Priya looked around and didn't find anything to which ram is allergic to. But she was not right .. there is something to which Ram is allergic to .. Priya tucked a Rose in her hair when she got down from the car.. She remembered and took off the flower from her hair .. and said sorry to him ...

priya .. Don't .. and put it back ...you were looking beautiful .'  Ram said ...

means I don't look good generally ! Is that true !' priya pouted her lips ...

"priya !!!'  Ram rolled his eyes over her , she laughed ... The lift halted at it's destination. Extending his hand to her , he asked her to walk along with him. Priya smiled and kept on following her man , with her hand entwined with his ... They at last stopped in front of the Room , which has left many memories for them years back ..  ROOM NO. 2110 ...

Ram stood by priya with his one hand wrapped around his wife's shoulder and other shoved into his pant's pockets, with a depp sigh he looked at Priya , Years back Neha and Vikram wanted to make our Wedding Night beautiful ... But we were so much un-romantic then that we wasted it completely. But today I will make it special for US...'  Ram took out the key and unlocked the door ..

It was dark inside , as ram put the key into the right slot the room got enlightened .. giving a clear visibility to Priya .. where ever Priya's eyes went .. she could see the room decorated with roses and orchids. She couldn't believe her eyes . ram who is allergic to flowers how can he keep himself .. in between those flowers ..Priya walked to the Life size glass window and smiled ... broad .. she didn't stop smiling unless she started laughing ...

Ram was mesmerizingly looking at the Lady ... she is beautiful but when she smiles she looks most Beautiful ... Ram knew that why Priya was laughing , he scratched his head , while he spoke , Priya wo .. you know naa I am allergic to flowers .. but I know flowers are favorite to you so I tried to make a balance between the two and I arranged for these ones , decorative artificial flowers .. Sorry..'  ram looked like kid , who was unsure of the fact that how his own effort , looked like in the eyes of person , for whom he actually prepared it !

Priya smiled and walked back to her husband , ram Looked up and immediately stole her eyes .. Priya stood close to him , with her hands wrapped around his neck, which compelled him to look at her ...  Priya smiled and poured out her heart ... in few simple words ... When you are with me then I need nothing ... My need in Love and I want my Ram ... That's it Mr.Kapoor..'

He stepped to Priya and hugged her , His hands traveled up along her bare back , priya nestled close to him even more ... They can feel each other very closely ... Ram didn't miss the chance , he nuzzled along his neck ... He kissed Priya on her shoulder and trailed it to her ears .. priya clutched his coat tightly and very febbly could utter , Stop Ram ...'  ram stopped for a while and looked into Priya's eyes. When she looked back , she could find only love , lust for her ...

Kya Kaha' Ram asked while he smiled broad !

Kuch nahi .. Mr.Kapoor'  She tried to get away from Ram's grip... Ram held her wrist in his fist and pulled her near him . She ended up in his arms .. He again nuzzled along her neck Line .She held Ram's hand , which rested on her bare waist, Tightly. She tried to stop ram , but he was masterly doing what he wanted to .

Please Raam ...  Chodiye naa..' priya took his name again ..

That's what I wanted to hear ..'  ram whispered ... Priya smiled and bit her lips ...

dance with me ...'  Ram walked to the player kept on the room ,and played the same song that played when priya stepped to the dinning arena of the hotel ... Ram dropped down to his knees and extended his hand to her .. Smiling she slipped her hand to him. Ra stood up and came near to Her. Their eyes had a fixed gaze on eachother .. and they came close as their bodies matched the rhythm of the music ...

Tumko to aana hi tha 
Zindegi mein
Der hui aane mein kyun
Jeena mujhe hai bas tere liye
Jo bhi karun its only for you..
Because I love.. you..
I love.. you..
Because I love.. you..

Ram leaned closer to his wife , and kissed her eyes , his lips brushed teasingly along her cheeks to her lips , She clutched his coat along her shoulder .. tight... But her rigidity broke as their lips meet ... she melted with him ... Priya threaded her finger's through his hairs , They gave more access to each other in every way they could give them ... While the music still played in the back drop ...

Meri toh har ek subah
Hoti tere saath hi
Teri hi baaton mein beete din mera.. ha..

Tune aake har ek khushi mein
Main chhod doon only for you
Because I love you
I love you..

Because I love you..

Even Ram , didn't know how he ended up pining Priya to the wall , he kissed her fiercely before he took his lips from her's . They looked at each other with much lust in their eyes... Priya hugged Ram tight ... He reciprocated back. Coming out from the hug , they didn't let each other go , their foreheads rested on each other's as they breath fast ...

Chaahe jo kuchh bhi ho
Main tujhe yoon hi chaahun sada
Har mod pe main tere hi saath hoon..

Jab tak chalein saansein
Mujhe jeena only for you
Because I love you
I love you..

Because I love you..

As the music in the backdrop slowly fainted ... Ram scooped Priya in his arms and walked inside ... To the next Room ... In the mild coldness , the two Love birds became one soul again ...

Late Night ...

The love birds lay awake in the bed ... Resting her head on his chest , Priya held Ram along his waist , while his hand as placed safely around her along her shoulder . he was stroking her hair slowly ... Priya looked up and found ram staring blankly...

what happened ?'  priya asked ...

nothing ...'  Ram smiled ...

is anything bothering you mr.kapoor...' priya asked again , looking to him ..

na baba .. nothing is bothering me..Trust me..' Ram now looked to her straight, I was just thinking .. am I successful in making you happy , but , the song , I didn't sung , the flowers are artificial ...  !'

So what Mr.kapoor ... the song was not sung by you .. the flowers were artificial , but you know something ... we are the truth !!! the love for eachother is true ! do we need anything more than this ? and ...'priya added little naughtily , and agar aap gana gaane laggte then sab bhag jaatein ..' priya giggled , Ram held Priya tight in his arms they laughed together  ... priya snuggled closer to Ram  , and with no time , the love birds drifted off.

Next Morning ...

Priya was ready on time ; she ordered tea for Ram and herself , before ram could wake up , she prepared the tea and walked back to the room. Her lips arched with a smile as she found , Ram sleeping calm and content ...  She made her space by his side and leaned close to him , resting along his chest... Slowly ram came out of the sleep , Wishing her good morning he sat up , covering himself properly . Priya smiled .

arey kuch bhi ho sharam toh ati hain naa !!!'  he said taking the cup from her hand , he took the first sip . wonderful ...you can make the hotel stuff feel like home priya .. you know magic ! waise Priya ...  aren't you hungry .. I mean bahut bhook lag rahi hain ...'

Shanti ... I have already ordered the break fast ... we have to leave after that ...'  priya stood up , ram held her back holding her hand tight ... She looked back with surprise , not so soon Priya I have some more surprises left for you ...'

surprises .. aur kya Mr.Kapoor !'  priya asked ..

Time will tell the story ...'  He concluded ...

Somewhere Near West Inn...

Pihu and Juhi where on their way to the West Inn . the private detective have managed only to give the news that Ram was spotted with some lady at West Inn last night ... and he also confirmed that there is a room booked at the heritage hotel in his name .. and another lady , who is not Priya Kapoor ... Pihu and Juhi were eager to catch Ram and the other woman in his life red handed. They have also planned to call priya there once they will confirm Ram's Affair ...

Pihu rushed into the lobby to the reception , while Juhi trailed back little from her . pihu yelled badly on the receptionist who denied to give her the details of the Ram Kapoor .. He is a heritage customer for them , and the hotel authority was not ready to give any details of him. But Pihu was adamant ... Juhi played a trick there ... she lied to the receptionist ...

Listen , please we need his room number . actually he was with his friends and he was picking up the call even ... there is an urgency in the family .. you know how kids react if they find any dear one in pain ... Please help us .. we are helpless..'  juhi acted very natural , she was successful in fooling the peoples ...  The receptionist gave her the room number .. thanking her , juhi and Pihu rushed upstairs to Room No 2110.

ROOM NO. 2110

Inside Ram was having breakfast ... exclusively from Priya's hands... but it didn't last long ... their bliss was halted by the repetitive knocks at the door ... Priya looked worried too. Ram didn't allowed her to step out of the room again . Locking the door , he walked to the front door , and found Pihu and Juhi there ...

what the hell you two are doing here !'  ram said directly opening the door to the them..

Ram what you are doing !! You are here with someone ! Some Lady !'  juhi asked back

not someone .. not some lady ... My would be wife ... And can't you see the DO NOT DISTRUB tag hanging here !! Don't you know what it reads Juhi !!!'  Ram continued over voicing Pihu , and Pihu ... if you really want to know the reality .. come to the Temple near to the house ..a nd if you want to call your mother , call her too ..  I Don't care I will do that I want .. I am Marrying Mallika today ! That's it .. and now if you two are done with everything .. can you leave please .. we are getting late for our marriage...'  ram ended ..

Pihu was stunned by her father's behavior.. While Juhi pulled back , her and walked to the elevator , Ram heard her taking priya's Name , and smiled when he came to know that Juhi thinks priya can stop him from marrying ...

Pihu and Juhi rushed back to the kapoor mansion ...

Dadi .. badi Dadi . you have to stop this ... You have stop dad from marrying someone ...else' pihu said running to the elders ...

Pihu Puttra ... hum log kuch nahi kar saktein ... beta hum log udhar hi jaa rehe hain tu bhi chal ...'  Dadi surprised Pihu with her weird behavior  , she wanted to protest , but the ladies didn't give her time to speak , they asked the maids to wheel them to the car ...

ROOM NO 2110...

Ram came back to the room , and Priya asked why he lied to Pihu ... ram tried to calm down priya but she was in a bad mood ...

Priyaaa .. Priyaaa...'  ram shouted ... When priya looked at him , he added , I am marrying ... I am marrying you ... Priya... We are getting married again ... bana banaya plan bigad diyaaa .. I wanted to give you a surprise I wanted to propose you but ...'  ram sighed deep ..

then why did you lied to Pihu Mr.kapoor ?'  priya asked ..

because she thinks that her father can love someone else , her father can marry someone else ... Priya . Pihu is a grown up and she used to tell everyone that her mom dad are the best couple of this world .. but she don't believe in our love ... Priya .. aaj nahi toh kal pihu will also fall in love and there will be moments in her life too which will make her sad , which will break her heart .. which happened with us too , but we are together today ..'  Priya intervened ram , and added , Because we love eachother ! and Mr.kapoor app jo kehna chahtein hain I understand ! you want pihu to show that how much we fight what ever happens , but we will never ever rift apart!!'  Ram smiled and hugged her ...

there is a gift for you .. get ready .. nahi toh apne hi shaadi mein late pahuchenge ...'  ram smiled .. priya walked inside and found a packet in the closet as said by ram , she opened it and fund a new red Saree in it ... and the packet have had a set of brand new jewelry... She smiled and went inside to get ready ...

Kapoor Mansion ...

Pihu was restlessly trying to get Priya on line .. but every time she got her mamma's mobile switched off ... Being jealous of Pihu caring for Priya , Juhi decided to take away Pihu's attention from ram's Marriage ... She asked her not to think much about Ram and his decision , as every person needs to be happy in his own space ... Not accepting Pihu said that she will do everything to stop the marriage and rushed out of the room . the temple was not so far from the kapoor mansion .. she ran straight towards the temple from the Mansion ...

The West Inn...

Priya and ram walked out of the Hotel , the BMW was  ready to take them to the temple for their marriage ... Ram opened the door for her.. She stepped in first and then he followed her... The car wheeled to the busy city towards the temple ...

Temple ...

Pihu reached the temple .. and found all the families together ... she as shocked to find everyone so happy ... she shouted screamed , asking the families about the reason behind their smiles ...

Neha stepped as a rescuer , she wanted to tell Pihu about ram priya's marriage , but she was stopped by Natasha , she asked Pihu to wait for few minutes to meet the bride .. and the Groom .. Pihu wanted to leave .. but Natasha fisted her wrist tightly and didn't let her go ...

They didn't have to wait long ... Ram Priya arrived at the temple very soon ... Ram stepped out of the car first and extended his hand to the bride, priya smiled and came out... which came as a shocker to Pihu . Her father told her about getting married to someone else , but finding priya her mother there ,she got tensed ...

Ram priya walked to the temple and taking blessings from the elders they looked at Pihu. Priya walked to Her and smiled.. Mo..Mom..'  pihu hugged priya tight .. Stroking her hairs softly , priya said , Pihu .. this was all done by your father , some for fun , and some for you . Yes , he wanted to show you something .. very real.. we were fighting .. I and your father .. but nothing can rift us apart ... tune soch bhi kaise liye .. your father love someone else .. your father will marry someone else ... jab unse Juhi se rishta joda nahi gaya .. kisi aur se kya karenge ...Pihu .. true love is faith .. true love is accepting ... true love is wait .. true love is unconditional .. true love doesn't ask for .. true love knows only to give ... Agar tere papa ko koi aur pasand bhi aa jati  Then also I would have never stopped loving him ... If you love someone then Love him only ... doesn't expect him to love back , but if .. if he loves you back then it is for life time ...'  pihu hugged priya tight ... hugging Pihu back , she added , your father wanted to say these to you bas budi adat hain excess ka dene ki ...'  Priya smiled ... Pihu too ...

Okay .. now if you two are done with emotional stuffs can we sit for the marriage !'  ram asked ... priya asked pihu to join , but denying she went back to the mansion . priya was not at all surprised with pihu, but Ram was. Priya sat with him for the rituals .. When ram asked , priya about pihu .. she said that pihu went back to make preparations to welcome them ... Ram didn't answered ...

With the chanting of mantras .. Ram and Priya got married again ... Ram tied Mangalshutra around priya's neck and painted her head with vermillion . Ram Priya took blessings from the elders , neha and vikram hugged Ram priya ... Natasha and the sharmas were happy equally ...

Kapoor Mansion ...

Mr and Mrs.Kapoor , who just got married in the temple came back to their palace , The walked back to the house and at the entrance awaited a surprise for them .. Pihu and the other three kids were waiting to welcome their Parents ...

Mom Dad wait ...' Pihu looked at Natasha , Bua aap welcome karogi mamma papa ki ..'  Natasha accepted it whole heartily , she stepped into the house , she did the aarti and then kept the kalash ... priya softly pushed it and came inside ... But the surprise didn't end there ... Ram and priya got shocked to see the Marriage Registrar there ..

mom dad , app dono k divorce ho gaya tha naa.. so I thought to get you two married legally too...this is my marriage gift to you though I used papa's influence to arrange this all in last few minutes ... Will you accept it ' Pihu said ...

Ram priya smiled and  settled down , with the families surrounding them in circle .. They signed the papers , and vikram , neha and Natasha signed as the witness ... Ram held Priya's hand and smiled ...  , " I won back ...' Ram whispered ... Priya smiled and added , I let you win me back ...' 

Something will never change ... the cute nok jhoks of the couple ... Few things between Ram and Priya will never change  Love .. Trust ... Faith .. Togetherness and their Fight...'

Edited by IM__NB - 2013-12-28T10:27:12Z
45 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T11:42:49Z
wow romantic update Wink
thanks for pm
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T11:59:54Z
lovely...enjoyed it a lot...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T13:06:08Z
wowClap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T22:07:19Z
lovely endingClapClapClapClapClap
loved  itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and thanks 4 pm!!!!Day Dreaming
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-28T23:57:13Z
Thx for the pm.
Great ending..
Yes something between ram n priya never change their nok jhok, fights, lovey dovey, cute romance awesome.
0 Likes this