such a cute pic
itz like a dream cum true😳
my first dream😔
get well soon both (:
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

🤣 ok when ever i meet you in person, i'm so kissing you left ear and that phone of yours, so don't get any new phones, even if this meeting is 5 yrs down the road, you carry that phone dammit! phone nahi, mera dil hai!

and ha, how are you feeling now, i know Barun healed you buys how much?

New phone!!! No never, my sauten!!! And can you believe it while talking to KittenRose I remembered a few more things which were a blur earlier. Another line exchanged between Barun and me!!! Yay. Will make a post on that I think. I really need to share!
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wiwy

New phone!!! No never, my sauten!!! And can you believe it while talking to KittenRose I remembered a few more things which were a blur earlier. Another line exchanged between Barun and me!!! Yay. Will make a post on that I think. I really need to share!

@bold plz do share will wait for your post ðŸ˜Š
kimsy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

I spoke to him on that phone on 7 March, and again on 15 and 25 October, 2 and 7 Nov and then when i met him on 20 Nov, he touched it, clicked our snap! I have been kissing it ssince. No way I am giving it up. But I would really like to know how much it would fetch at the auction!😆

Btw the right to that ear is legally my poor hubby's.😆 On my request he clicked the snap of my ear yesterday and rolling his eyes said, "don't tell me even this has something to do with that Sobti guy!!"😆

Wiwy did you tell him that Your left Ear has a Fan Base!!!😆
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hope he get well soon...
kimsy5 thumbnail
Wiwy
I am not that savvy tecnically , otherewisw I want to dedicate a page to your Left Precious Ear😆🤗
Devon and Wiwy, are you guys still talking about the left ear?  😆
kimsy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Devon and Wiwy, are you guys still talking about the left ear?  😆

🤣 yes we are 🤣, 
I find that lot more fun than spewing venom on Sonnet. If Barun is gonna stay there again , then I will have to make my peace with them!!
But yeh Sonnet wale bhi Na!!
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 yes we are 🤣, 
I find that lot more fun than spewing venom on Sonnet. If Barun is gonna stay there again , then I will have to make my peace with them!!
But yeh Sonnet wale bhi Na!!

Yes we are still on the left ear Kate😆 And I was wearing the same earrings when the t grazed my ear.

Devon why do you want to spew venom on Sonnet ? I dont know this story!😃