-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
why would replacement harm his career.. even Vilrant Messey aka Ayaan was a replacement...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

yup we need to wait to get a proper news... Ayan definitely is important character, all I dont understand is why Mohit take a replacment of 2nd lead wen he gets main lead offer.. Though I really like ayan n also asad-ayan, zoya-ayan n humaira-ayan... So u'll b fine if he does it..

just that being a replacement shouldnt affect his career...

no charmee,it will never affect his career.u cant predict anything about Tv.may be after playing ayaan,he found more good offers.so just chill.leave it to God.jo hoga dekha jayeega.Maine bahut mushkil se apni aap ko samjhaya hain.dont want more tension now.πŸ˜†dekhna sab kucch accha accha hi hoga.😳
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

exactly thats my worry now.hope Ph re write this character and give him good scope to perform.

Sonia if ur worried about PH then there is absolutely no need to.. QH is a 4 lions show.. Its half team is of MJHT.. N its d same IPK team, they know Mohit well n Mohit knws them very well too... So of course they will give Mohit deserved scope to perform... PH should not all b our concern.. In fact PH is a positive factor here :)
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

why would replacement harm his career.. even Vilrant Messey aka Ayaan was a replacement...

i just beleive in good performances.I m sure if he did this character well.that will give a boost in his career.πŸ˜ƒso just chill charmee.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

Sonia if ur worried about PH then there is absolutely no need to.. QH is a 4 lions show.. Its half team is of MJHT.. N its d same IPK team, they know Mohit well n Mohit knws them very well too... So of course they will give Mohit deserved scope to perform... PH should not all b our concern.. In fact PH is a positive factor here :)

now start praying and keeping my finger crossed.hope we dont disappointed again like Khamoshiya.which never give him any scope to perform. hoping for the best now.😊
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

I dont know.. Really cant think straight n clear here... For a popular actor, who only does lead role, if he plays 2nd lead though an important character but a reacement... Dont know what would b its result... How would f industry take it... Well if Mohit is taking ayan I hope it proves lucky for him like it was for Rishabh n vikrant..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This PH is 4 lions not shakti's ph.Ayyan too had equal screen space as Ksg.Otherwise mohit would not have taken this project.As charmee said he deserve  this show to show his acting skill.He is a good actor .
soniasharmin89 thumbnail

I dont know.. Really cant think straight n clear here... For a popular actor, who only does lead role, if he plays 2nd lead though an important character but a reacement... Dont know what would b its result... How would f industry take it... Well if Mohit is taking ayan I hope it proves lucky for him like it was for Rishabh n vikrant..

yes,think positively which i m trying to do since 3 hours now.πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

yes,think positively which i m trying to do since 3 hours now.πŸ˜†

I heard rishab and vikrant both got break in B/W.This ayan character is luckiest character.

This will prove lucky for MOHIT.

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Whoever played any character in Qubool Hai... has become very popular and was good for their career..

Surbhi Jyoti.. she is so popular and getting so many awards and media attention for QH... for playing Zoya.. get South Africa concerts.. media.. fans.. performing on Zee reality shows..

Rishabh Sinha aka first ayaan.. got film offers for QH

Vikrant Messy aka Second Ayaan got films same as first Ayaan ... he performed in other Zee shows celebrations.. got Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindaas to host... performing on different show.. South Africa Concert...

Diagangana aka first Nuzat.. one of Ayaan's sister got to play lead role on Veera on SP...

Archana aka Nikhat was approached for NB and she is getting good role offers from.other shows

Tanveer aka Amrapalli.. Amrapali plays negative role and got Nach Baliye offers also getting other projects offer

Viqaur sheik aka Rashid.. he got another show name Pradhanmantri...

All other casts also in a very good positions for Qubool Hai..

So whoever is/was part of QH.. it proved good in their career.. hopefully it will do for Mohit's career too.. specially he needs a boast and strong reference post Khamosiyan and QH can give him that boast... he can refer QH for his future roles