Finally Bhakti knows the truth!

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes masked man and Bhawaani both played their cards perfectly in this 24-hour challenge...but in the last 2 mins, as Daiyan died, Gargi's spirit went and told Bhakti that Kunal has a deadly shaitan in him named Kalka...and he murdered Gargi and attacked Bhakti's Daadu as both has got to know about his truth

and jab se Bhakti ko ye pata chala hai she has lost her senses and she was going out of the house..and in precap she was with her Daadu

the question arises ab wo kya karegi...well i think just like typical heroine, she'll think iss mei Kunal ji ki koi galti nahin hai...so i'll help him get rid of the shaitan in him!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmm...yup...she will do the same as all bahu do...my husband is innocent...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
mujhe pata tha na ke aisa hi hoga...this is the prime reason i want RaVish ðŸ˜³
let Kunal-Bhakti be together...we are not concerned about them
humain RaVish chahiye 😉

BeingFoodie thumbnail
yup we want ravish...haye mere RaVish
dynamic_doll thumbnail
acha wait for 5-10mins...someone has asked me to share links of forum posts
mei share karti hun...hope to see more members here 😊

dynamic_doll thumbnail
well i feel as of now even if more people come they won't post anything coz jo show nahin dekh raha usse samajh nahin aata ke wo kya comment kare...i talked to Raj Bhai, he said he comes here daily and reads our posts but doesn't comment as unhen samajh nahin aata what to comment!

m missing him 😒
BeingFoodie thumbnail
but kyu samajh nahi aata??vo to pehle se dekhte hai na...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
yar this is a kind of show jismein show dekhna parta hai...WU aur posts do give info but in such suspense-full shows every detail is important
show ka time change hua hai so Raj Bhai nahin dekh pa rahe...at 10 he watches Firangi Bahu
but i have asked him to post here whether he watches the show or not...and watch it online
i hope he comes back...from next week both of us will not be much active because of exams phir to ye forum bilkul dead ho jaye ga
if he comes back then atleast he'll make posts on epi
BeingFoodie thumbnail
ha yar...me dec 31 tak busy rahungi...hope he comes back...
dynamic_doll thumbnail
and with VD fans
a whole lot of them watched first 2-3 episodes and this show didn't appeal to them so they decided this show is not good at all...so after that they didn't watch this show at all
but ye hum regular viewers ko pata hai how much this show has changed for better...pehle laga tha just Yam Yam Gilli hai but now the real story has been revealed which is gripping and interesting...and pehle VD show mei kam dikhti thi but now she is there in every epi 😃

so they need to give this show one more chance!

and some VD fans who used to watch this show on and off...jab se VD has gone back to D3, tab se they have almost forgotten about this show...if not forgotten then pakka they have stopped coming here

but i don't put entire blame on them...every person has his/her own preferences, they don't like this genre...its okay!

but still there are a lot of people who are really interesting in horror genre and suspense-full shows...but sadly because of low reach of Sahara One...those people don't even know that such a show exists