Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Is it there on YT as Vidya suggested few days back ?

It is really sad they discontinued it forever ? can we make phone calls or write mails to SP ??

We can certainly write to them to alteast officially upload all the episodes on HotStar.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

We can certainly write to them to alteast officially upload all the episodes on HotStar.

I posted a comment on the top post of their FB page NJ (borrowed your line about uploading on hotstar) ðŸ˜›  Let's hope they at least see it ðŸ˜•   Like seriously, I am really pissed off with them ðŸ˜¡

@Mishkil, 3 years back all the episodes were on YT...But now not a single episode is there ðŸ˜”  You can try with the calling and even with writing the mails...also pls share the id and the no. over here, so that we all could try it.
mishkil88 thumbnail
Not able to get any contact details yet. Only 1 link found where I have posted.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends, found this mail id of SP...please send some mails to them and let them know that even today a lot of people would prefer watching Agnihotra than all the dumb serials that they are airing now.  
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's one more e-mail id :
mishkil88 thumbnail
Thanks Vidya and Rucha - let's bomard e-mails on them ðŸ˜†
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I received this reply from hotstar.

Dear Dipali, 

Thank you for writing to us. 

We understand your connect with 'Agnihotra' which was aired on Star Pravah. However, the channel decided to discontinue the show and hence the episodes are not available on Hotstar too. As much as we would like to help, there is very little we can do about business decisions like these. 

However, you and your family can relive the best episodes from the show on our online platform. Here is the link for the same: http://www.hotstar.com/tv/agnihotra/14068 

We also hope you enjoy our lineup of other multi genre shows and movies. 

Happy viewing!

Thanks, 
Sneha Kotian 
Hotstar Team. 

So sad. I missed such a good serial. ðŸ˜­
mishkil88 thumbnail
Me too.  when i clicked on the link it shows same episodes released between 15th may to 31st july. Quite unfortunate for us. Hope they are going to show in seasons 1 , 2 etc as hotstar shows season 1 66 episodes.
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's really sad news..
At least they can upload the videos on hot star..

I was really looking forward to mani visiting nashik wada and happenings after..😭😭
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

that's really sad news..

At least they can upload the videos on hot star..

I was really looking forward to mani visiting nashik wada and happenings after..😭😭

yes it was discontinued abruptly without any notice.