Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Things are really getting serious now...😲 I actually feel bad for her and her family. I have never talked about her family, because I believe they are two separate things. But, now they are probably being asked to give statements by media for every little thing Tanisha does on the show or regarding Armaan and now his gf's statement on her. I actually feel sorry for her and I am hoping she will wake up and make everything right before she comes out. 
MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: desi344

Things are really getting serious now...😲 I actually feel bad for her and her family. I have never talked about her family, because I believe they are two separate things. But, now they are probably being asked to give statements by media for every little thing Tanisha does on the show or regarding Armaan and now his gf's statement on her. I actually feel sorry for her and I am hoping she will wake up and make everything right before she comes out. 

Yeah.. some part of me feels really bad.. but then.. hello where are her brains?! She's not some young naive girl so we can't excuse her silly behaviour.. And it's not like it's a one-off, she has been a whole different person ever since she came close to Armaan.. She's been given several warnings by housemates and even Salman.. Now even outside people related to them are talking.. ðŸ˜² Ek ke baad ek sab bolna shuru ho jayein ge, waise hi she's lost any potential work she was going to get in the industry!