Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Im fine just finished my green tea and cookie im slow eater๐Ÿ˜†
i lvoed season 1... Ramisa you should watch Shivin and Smiriti interviews they are so cute and amazing they share amazing chemistry offscreen too... i saw there lastest lastest interview they agreed season 1 was the best better than season 2... yeah SG was my favourite show hate cvs for ending it... season 2 was all fights of yuvreen serious ones they broke up also... suvi went to mumbai left delhi for her career in fashion so many fights misunderstanding they butchered yuvi character made him look bad and glorified side characters hate them for that... no they didnt get married last epi he said to her will you be my life partner she said yes it finished there๐Ÿ˜ญ no wedding no engagement i hate cvs๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ

There might be season 3 but if Shivin and Smiriti are not in it im not interested to watch it 

u drink greeen tea?? lol my mother will love you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she forces me to have it but i never do๐Ÿ˜›

yeah Anam i did see some of their interviews...i saw one done by urlremoved in the car where shivin was driving and Smiriti was sitting in the back lol they do share a good friendship no wonder they create magic onscreen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*sigh*   they remind me of one of my fav couples whose story, like that of yuvreen's got ruined bcaz of CV's horrible storyline ๐Ÿ˜ก

gooshh i really don't get it 
why does the CVs always end up ruining the stories and sidelining  the main characters don't they know what the viewers want๐Ÿ˜•

nways hope we will get to see Shivin's romantic side in this show too๐Ÿ˜ณ but i don't want the Cvs to neglect the ranveera bond and go the Pyaar kiya tou darna kya way ๐Ÿ˜ก
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

for me the real jodi is baldev and veera ๐Ÿ˜‰
 i hope they  make karan a cameo charcter ๐Ÿ˜›like wht they did ib dekha ek kwaab ๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah i want baldev and veera together

Lizzie u use to watch DEK me 2 big fan of Manveer... Akash majnu got kicked out as lead but he tortured manveer fans so much hate him๐Ÿ˜ก
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i hope they  make karan a cameo charcter ๐Ÿ˜›like wht they did ib dekha ek kwaab ๐Ÿ˜‰

I want veera n baldev saath mein n if the cvs force karan with veera maybe we spam veera offical fb that we want baldev n veera coz if itz karan n veera chances are am gona fast forward their scenens 
Ramisaa thumbnail

yeah please i want them to make karan's character a cameo don't like him much ๐Ÿค”
baldev-veera will be an interesting couple๐Ÿ˜‰
Do dhaari talwar ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

u drink greeen tea?? lol my mother will love you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ she forces me to have it but i never do๐Ÿ˜›

yeah Anam i did see some of their interviews...i saw one done by urlremoved in the car where shivin was driving and Smiriti was sitting in the back lol they do share a good friendship no wonder they create magic onscreen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*sigh*   they remind me of one of my fav couples whose story, like that of yuvreen's got ruined bcaz of CV's horrible storyline ๐Ÿ˜ก

gooshh i really don't get it 
why does the CVs always end up ruining the stories and sidelining  the main characters don't they know what the viewers want๐Ÿ˜•

nways hope we will get to see Shivin's romantic side in this show too๐Ÿ˜ณ but i don't want the Cvs to neglect the ranveera bond and go the Pyaar kiya tou darna kya way ๐Ÿ˜ก

I drink green tea only in my house everyone hates it๐Ÿ˜† aww its nice green tea very good for health also... theres not much interviews of them but the ones that are very cute I will send you a link of one of my favourite interview of theres do watch it... yeah they do...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  

CVs spoil everything s2 was a let down... yeah they sidelined Yuvi in season 2... ranvi character is very reserved cvs will show a love track eventually i hope its really later on i want to see the ranveera bond... yeah same cvs best not follow the pyaar kiya toh darnah kya story they need to be original... 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wt if baldev n ranvi are still enimies like they still fight am pakka sure that veera n baldev are gona eat each other

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

yeah please i want them to make karan's character a cameo don't like him much ๐Ÿค”
baldev-veera will be an interesting couple๐Ÿ˜‰
Do dhaari talwar ๐Ÿ˜†

Since baldev veera were younger they have amazing chemistry love their fights... hopefully we will have to see how they react now... article clearly states baldev is villian ... but i dont liek karab at all
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont get it if theyre goin to pair ranvi wid gunjan ๐Ÿ˜Š-yea guys its confirmed the sbs pple confirmed it gunjan n ranvi gonna get paierd ๐Ÿ˜†-then y not ๐Ÿ˜•baldev wid veera ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ajaved

Wt if baldev n ranvi are still enimies like they still fight am pakka sure that veera n baldev are gona eat each other

Baldev is jealous of Ranvi he hates him 

whole family of baldev will come bansuri, gunjan and balwant 

Ramisaa thumbnail
yeah i really want them to stay original and not follow any movis-story i am sick and tired of watching movie stories on tv 
and i so don't want them to show veera's love story first and even if they do hope the guy is not karan
no no no no no