Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hie anam
M fine do watch it, it was very nice epi and then also comment on sg forum i had postd a new topic, also if u gt time do read my sg continuation i updated today.
sorry fr such a long post as this is my last post fr d day due to restrctn to post being a grpbie.
so gtg ttyl.
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krupaa

Hie anam
M fine do watch it, it was very nice epi and then also comment on sg forum i had postd a new topic, also if u gt time do read my sg continuation i updated today.
sorry fr such a long post as this is my last post fr d day due to restrctn to post being a grpbie.
so gtg ttyl.

Im reading it now will be commenting there once im donee...its ok no worries tc talk to u 2mrw🤗
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello 
umm is anyone here??

i watched the show today and i just loved Shivin's acting he was so good just the perfect ranvi 👏

i watched SG but not all of it i mean i don't have that channel so just watched 6-7 episodes in youtube but i used to find yuvraj really cute(didn't know his name back then)😳 and when i found out he is going to enter Veera and that too as Ranvi (which is my most fav character in the show) i got really excited and started following the forum regularly😆. i was not sure about joining the AT bcaz i am not that regular😳 but after watching today's episode i got determined about joining the AT so please can i join??  

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

Hello 
umm is anyone here??

i watched the show today and i just loved Shivin's acting he was so good just the perfect ranvi 👏

i watched SG but not all of it i mean i don't have that channel so just watched 6-7 episodes in youtube but i used to find yuvraj really cute(didn't know his name back then)😳 and when i found out he is going to enter Veera and that too as Ranvi (which is my most fav character in the show) i got really excited and started following the forum regularly😆. i was not sure about joining the AT bcaz i am not that regular😳 but after watching today's episode i got determined about joining the AT so please can i join??  

Hi I'm Anam, how are you? 

Welcome to Shivin AT🤗 will add you to the list

I have seen all SG epi just recently on Friday it finished... really miss Yuvi and Yuvreen but really happy to see Shivin in Veera as Ranvi he suits the character... havent seen the epi yet but from all the interviews and precap hes perfect as Ranvi... will see the epi at 10.30pm its 6.30pm yet in UK
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the 1st epi post leap..I must say seein Shivin playin my most fav char in this show which ws already made EPIC by Bhavesh Balchandani - i hv to say its a THUMBS UP for Shivin as Ranvi.. I know main plot post leap is yet to begin..But still kahnin na kahin the stage is bein set frm 2days epi itself..And i'm fully impressed Shivin as Ranvi.. 1st epi itself he made me cry esp tht Gurudwara scene..i'm so glad to c Ranvi-the anokhi maa is RETAINED so beautifully n Shivin is already doin his best to carry forward Ranvi from the point where Bhavesh left.. Veera team perfect casting i must say for adult Ranvi just lik chota Ranvi:)

Coming to Digangana as Veera.. She ws ok...But i expect her to be better in coming days coz as viewers v dnt want to be disappointed performances wise...I hope she improves with time.. So as of nw,i wud giv time to c before i completly say whether shes correct choice or not..As of nw i hv mixed feelings..

I liked the casting of Dalbeer too..He does look lik the grown up version of child Dalbeer..

Overall for todays epi i wud rate 8+1 out of 10..That +1 is for Shivin

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Saw the 1st epi post leap..I must say seein Shivin playin my most fav char in this show which ws already made EPIC by Bhavesh Balchandani - i hv to say its a THUMBS UP for Shivin as Ranvi.. I know main plot post leap is yet to begin..But still kahnin na kahin the stage is bein set frm 2days epi itself..And i'm fully impressed Shivin as Ranvi.. 1st epi itself he made me cry esp tht Gurudwara scene..i'm so glad to c Ranvi-the anokhi maa is RETAINED so beautifully n Shivin is already doin his best to carry forward Ranvi from the point where Bhavesh left.. Veera team perfect casting i must say for adult Ranvi just lik chota Ranvi:)

Coming to Digangana as Veera.. She ws ok...But i expect her to be better in coming days coz as viewers v dnt want to be disappointed performances wise...I hope she improves with time.. So as of nw,i wud giv time to c before i completly say whether shes correct choice or not..As of nw i hv mixed feelings..

I liked the casting of Dalbeer too..He does look lik the grown up version of child Dalbeer..

Overall for todays epi i wud rate 8+1 out of 10..That +1 is for Shivin

Hi Nikki🤗 how are you?
I havent seen the epi as of yet not aired in Uk till 10.30pm its 4 hours left really looking forward to see Shivin as Ranvi eagerly waiting for 10.30pm...so cant comment about epi as of yet but from seeing the precap and interview of Shivin for Ranvi role I also reckon hes perfect for grown up Ranvi... i saw the pic of Shivin and Bhavesh both look like brothers so so cute pic it was
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
just loved that gurudwara scene of ranvi 😳, ranvi talking to some😳 unknown one blindman n the othr guy, , they even showed the grownup dalbir 😊 wid ranvi 😳where is grownup jaggi😕 , ranvi scene wid beeji n chaiji was also good😳 shivin has done an awesome job👏 as ranvi i was smilingly throuhout the epi😊👏
but wen i saw karan i was🤣🤣🤣
 waise kaun raat ko😕
🤣 archery training karta hain 🤣🤣
@Lizzie- all of u have seen it I feel left out unfair I hate timezone in UK 6.40pm now still so much time left till 10,30pm
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anam mein bhi nahi dekha
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Hi I'm Anam, how are you? 

Welcome to Shivin AT🤗 will add you to the list

I have seen all SG epi just recently on Friday it finished... really miss Yuvi and Yuvreen but really happy to see Shivin in Veera as Ranvi he suits the character... havent seen the epi yet but from all the interviews and precap hes perfect as Ranvi... will see the epi at 10.30pm its 6.30pm yet in UK

hey i am Ramisa, i m fine and thank you so much for the add😊

yeah he was actually 😃Shivin stole the show in the first epi!!👏 his everything reminded me of bhavesh the way he laughed, his innocence, his blinking of eye while smiling, explaining others, showing the love for Veera everything he was just soo good!! it seemed like Bhavesh bara hogeya hai!! Shivin was just Superb 👏

but i am not liking digangana and her voice its quite annoying 🤢 they should have choosen a better Veera