WU - 18th Nov 2013 - Rajji found and Bani taken to Bhullars

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So ghoom phir ke.. Bani is back at the pagal khana...Her bunny rabbit family still doesnt know what the hell is going on with either daughter's life, Bhullar men are still jackasses, Soham is still a moron... same old same old...
On a personal happy note: Desho's back! eeeK!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Cant believe how much I missed her, even though Bani 2.0 will not let her mother see the folly she has committed with her NRI craze...Ummm.. come to think of it, wouldnt air hostess Desho freak out when she finally realises Parmoo is back home and not in Kanayda...๐Ÿ˜•?
Edited by SophiSays - 10 years ago
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
thanks BE ๐Ÿ˜Š
your comments and emoticons made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
THANX FOR NICE UPDATING WITH COMMENTS.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . finally rajji reached her parents house... iam so hapy about that..  but  i don't understnad sohum' s mind  he i sso confused baout rajji why she  leaved da house๐Ÿ˜† will see sohum missed rajji ...? future ๐Ÿ˜‰
 but on other hand  bani will finally enter parmeet house.. and in precap.. so much irrirating ALL NGO kady will forced to stay bani with parmeet house. .๐Ÿ˜ณpooor bani . bani's sasural torture going to start๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha nxt what parmeett drunk and another crap fest :-X
nw evryone in dis irritates me bt i still read d updates huh :-/
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophiSays

So ghoom phir ke.. Bani is back at the pagal khana...Her bunny rabbit family still doesnt know what the hell is going on with either daughter's life, Bhullar men are still jackasses, Soham is still a moron... same old same old...

On a personal happy note: Desho's back! eeeK!๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Cant believe how much I missed her, even though Bani 2.0 will not let her mother see the folly she has committed with her NRI craze...Ummm.. come to think of it, wouldnt air hostess Desho freak out when she finally realises Parmoo is back home and not in Kanayda...๐Ÿ˜•?

Sophi, I recently remembered Desho in some post here.. Once upon a time she was our pet hate and now she seems positive after seeing the Bhullars๐Ÿ˜†

Desho will not know all these happenings for some days. After all,these kind of secrets are reserved for ex-love.. He will get one slap from wifey and then maybe the truth will come out๐Ÿ˜†    
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saila1305

THANX FOR NICE UPDATING WITH COMMENTS.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . finally rajji reached her parents house... iam so hapy about that..  but  i don't understnad sohum' s mind  he i sso confused baout rajji why she  leaved da house๐Ÿ˜† will see sohum missed rajji ...? future ๐Ÿ˜‰

but on other hand  bani will finally enter parmeet house.. and in precap.. so much irrirating ALL NGO kady will forced to stay bani with parmeet house. .๐Ÿ˜ณpooor bani . bani's sasural torture going to start๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sohum looks so stupid tryong to figure out why Rajji is so upset - after all as per him, he slept in the field instead of on the floor in the bedroom๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Bani.. No Manpreet.. Evil Randeep, Balbir, Daarji, Parmeet - all at the same time.. Let's see what Bani will do now. Hope it will be better than the running around she did when Randeep was after her๐Ÿ˜Š
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent update . Your foot notes are tangy n they made my day. You're my fav update girl , you know that ??
Call me pervert or whatever, I like hot man pulling n pushing innocent damsels , even better if they're drunk fingers crossed, n I find 'Meet" very hot, ๐Ÿ˜‰ so I've high hopes from upcoming episodes now that Bani is back to Bhullar house . Let's see what changes can this girl bring about. About time too ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I'm a staunch Parni n Sojji fan. 
Sounds like a tangy episode to me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Excellent update . Your foot notes are tangy n they made my day. You're my fav update girl , you know that ??

Call me pervert or whatever, I like hot man pulling n pushing innocent damsels , even better if they're drunk fingers crossed, n I find 'Meet" very hot, ๐Ÿ˜‰ so I've high hopes from upcoming episodes now that Bani is back to Bhullar house . Let's see what changes can this girl bring about. About time too ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
I'm a staunch Parni n Sojji fan. 
Sounds like a tangy episode to me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for the compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do you read M&Bs? Most stories have the theme of hot handsome guys who throw the girl around while being possessive about them๐Ÿ˜†

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THanks for the wonderful update BE!
So, everyone is right back where they started! Parmeet & Bani in that Paagal khaana.. Rajji back at Desho's and Soham back at his house! He must be feeling very proud of himself for having caught Rajji from escaping from the Gurudwara.. that jackass! And what did he mean by "I will understand because I am your Pathi" nonsense?!๐Ÿ˜† 

Bani Maata ki jai ho!!.. Thats all I have to say!๐Ÿ˜‰