Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi Mansi,.  good , u raised the issue. even i was wondering abt the outcome. even i had few questions in my mind.  will start one by one.

logically only Jalal should know what hap that night. but ok, MA and Moti assumed, something happened. first Jodha believes them then she believes Jalal. then the fake pregnancy comes and both suspect eachother. now the thing is, how Shareef knows abt the night. and how can he use pregnancy to his benefit?

see Resham has heard Kwaja shera's talks to jalal. may be she has told AK and shareef. so just like MA , they too assumed, Jalal consumated his marriage with Jodha. but if Shareef is planning pregnancy issue based on that night , what he will gain? what i feel, if shareef is behind all this , then this case will be shown as slow poisoning, and not pregnancy.

abt BB, like u have said that she knows abt Shareef's evil plans, and so to stop him she might have played the preg card. but for how many days. max in three months time the truth can come out, even if Jalal is not after finding out the truth. so what after that? is BB so evil that she would let Kwaja shera die, for no crime of hers? coz BB must be aware that once Jalal knows that KS has done wrong diagnosis , he will kill KS.

at least before this track, BB was not shown evil minded or brainless. rather she was loving and caring. so can't she see, the way Jodha is sufferung, that she will try to continue with her plans?

i m not happy with BB shown as the one behind all these these things. i think even this news can be a spoiler. else, if she is shown as culprit, only one justification she can give to Jalal : that she did it to take revenge from Jodha , as she felt Jodha has insulted Shareef at Amer, and so she wanted to humiliate Jodha. no other explanation, from BB will convince Jalal to spare her.

anyway, if i can think something diff, will let u know. else, let's enjoy this whole stupid blooper...