Rishbala OS : The Dude & The Ordinary Girl

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
R
Unres ji πŸ˜ƒ
Me first πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ ! 

Oh god !! It's such a cute and endearing one Lazy !! God I felt like I zoomed back into my engineering days sigh !! Its just that...I wish even I could have met someone like Rishabh Kundra sitting right behind me confessing his love and whispering sweet little things πŸ˜† everyday but pretending to the world that darn !! If he cares about me lol !! Oh god u made me feel depressed Lazy that why such sweet thing didn't happen with me πŸ˜³!! Why oh why πŸ€£ !! 

I simply loved the way he decided in that one split second when their eyes met, that she is different and she is BEAUTIFUL πŸ˜³ (unlike it is perceived by the others and the world)!! The way he called out her name loudly, lied to take her out to confess his feelings including the promise to refrain from touching her n making their affair public brought such a huge grin in my face πŸ˜ƒ !! Rishabh Kundra was cute πŸ˜ƒ !! The way he understood her to the level of her each thought gave me goosebumps ( that too without even looking at her face πŸ˜‰ ) !! The way they were in love for all those years yet which was so securely under wraps made it looks like a fairy tale hehe !! 

What made me love this OS is...though Madhu was out n out an introvert, ordinary  looking , geek, nerd, silent, a book worm (pardon me🀣) for the whole world but  per and for Rishabh she was the most beautiful, pure, sweet, ethereal, attractive and the most sacred girl who was just meant for HIM πŸ˜³ !!  The best thing is that they never asked and expected each other to change ...they simply accepted each other as they were and infact they loved each other for what they were and how they were ..which is the rarest thing in any ordinary love story ..may be that's what this makes one hell of a beautiful love story πŸ˜† !! 

Wow...Radha and Mohan Kundra simply rocked due to their sweetness and their heartfelt acceptance of Madhu for their son Rishabh...because of whom their son was just getting better n better πŸ˜› !! 

Come on lazy...I know u love RK (come on cant I say since I have read all your stories lol ) but to wanna make him an "Antaryaami" .. u made Madhu to forget that she can actually "talk" πŸ˜†..initially I thought she is mute in her early college days and RK was her speech therapy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !! Nevertheless I still love the story as her less-talk only lead to RK's honey dipped talk towards Madhu πŸ˜‰ !

Finally yay !! Congratulate me as I have deciphered the challenge of the secret rendezvous of Rishabh Kundra and Mr.Malik ..hope I have some reward waiting for me to crack this riddle...even I was shocked seeing the smooth rapport between both of them on their so called first meet lol !! 
Aah !! Mr.Malik was that friend in the pub who had suggested and warned Rishabh to control his drinking habit in order to avoid ending up as a drunkard in few years !!  Am I right or am I right πŸ˜† !!

oh lazy..u made me nostalgic with this OS...now am pretty sure I will be recollecting all my college days in the coming days πŸ˜³.
Love ya πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lazy.. What have you done to me? 😑 I was feeling unusual since morning and I didn't even knew why πŸ˜† But now that I read this OS, I came to know why!
This one was purely A-W-E-S-O-M-E ❀️
I wanted to read more of it.. Like how they got married, their honeymoon, first time RK touched her 😭 But thats okay! Loved it!
And yeah Malik is his 'Friend cum Advisor' whom RK met somewher near the club and unknowingly he told him about Madhu! πŸ˜‰
Edited by -CuteChic- - 10 years ago
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
res
unres...

this is just awesome...so refreshing and beautiful...i thoroughly enjoyed reading it...plz write more often😊
Edited by sayanti_ashiuv - 10 years ago
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb story...malik is the same person whom he met at the pub ryt...Edited by revti21 - 10 years ago
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice os
as always rocking
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely OS.
RK is so cute.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey I read it.. nice story so apart loved that college scene how they used to talk to each other.Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh god lazy
This was extraordinarily outstanding story
N rk my god u make me love him more n more
Simply adorable he is just sooo cute
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS Lazy
But I want to know how and when RK fell in love with Madhu