mooumi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting... waiting... waiting... πŸ˜•
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE:
Hey Guys (runs behind seeing things getting thrown at me πŸ˜†)
Ok I have all explanations why I disappeared once again after giving a update
So firstly the whole QH issue had gotten me really depressed once again seeing season 2 with no Kabhi because I am stupid and kept hoping that something will happen. But now I am once again after 6 months I am finally recovering fully. So I am once again back.
Then I was really busy with my exams and college stuff so that was really torturous.
Ok Good news is that when I wrote the precap a while back I wrote a little bit of the next update but like only a page or 2. So its no where near done because I dont think u want to have small updates. Also another good news is that I have thought a lot about this story and right now have a really good idea on the story's plot line. 
( Spolier Alert: 2-4 new couples will be joining this FF along with are lovely Asya= Kabhi)
So I need your help in that, So I have decided one couple I know some wont like it but I decided to choose Ridhima and Sid for one couple only because (Spoiler: Armaan will be in the story but for another reason only because he is played by KSG) and also Ayaan and Humeria then I want you guys to choose the other 2 couples it will be a majority chooses so I have some ideas that u can choose from
Aranv Kushi
Samrat Gunjan
Zain Alliya
Haider and Sanaya
u can choose any couples u like these are just ideas the next 2 couples will be deiced by u guys 
P.S Sorry if some ppl dont like Sid and Ridhima together its just I have always envisioned them together in this story just this story. I really hope I dont hurt anyone by that decision I made. So lets see who will be introduced in the upcoming chapters of the story :) 
Ok With good news there is some bad news (Runs again and hides behind my computer) 
So I still have finals and college stuff exams going on until June 10th. So I can not update until then. But after that my break starts so then I will be updating more frequently meaning at least a update per week if not more. But until then u guys can decide what couple u want to see because they will play a part in Asya's life but as a good part I am really excited to write it because I have so many ideas of the story which I hope u guys like. 
Ok This was a long note so sorry for not putting this out sooner but u guys know exams and school work are a pain :p 
So I will see u guys in a couple of weeks hopefully 
Thanks guys for sticking with me throughout this whole 6 long months of my absence 
Love u all 
Talk to u Later 
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Princess101PM thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
FOR PMS
Buddy this account for PM's makes it more easier for me πŸ˜ƒ
-Pyaar- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Finally!!!!!!! I cantwait to read your next update!!!!!!!!!!!! I like arnav and khushi ;) please include them if possible!! And please update ASAP!!!!!
Gulaabo thumbnail
hi faria...long time no see!!! actually we both disappeared... πŸ˜†
it's okay...concentrate on ur studies...we'll wait some more...
all the best

n i want arshi
n NO zain n aliya plzzz!!!
include anyone else
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pyaar-

YAY!!! Finally!!!!!!! I cantwait to read your next update!!!!!!!!!!!! I like arnav and khushi ;) please include them if possible!! And please update ASAP!!!!!

Defiantly when my exams are done and I will put in Arshi i had a feeling everyone will want to see themπŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

hi faria...long time no see!!! actually we both disappeared... πŸ˜†
it's okay...concentrate on ur studies...we'll wait some more...
all the best

n i want arshi
n NO zain n aliya plzzz!!!
include anyone else

IKR both of us disappointed but o well its not like they would listen to usπŸ˜†
I will use Arshi and not Zain and Aliya πŸ˜ƒ
princess101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazsidhu

Very very interesting...

πŸ˜ƒ