AB interview on E24, WU added

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey found this interview of AB so sharing with you.  Nice interview by him.

They haven't posted it on youtube so unable to give link credit to the uploader

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x170sfn_arhaan-se-khaas-mulakaat-do-dil-bandhe-ek-dori-se-10th-nov-2013_shortfilms?search_algo=2

Written Update added tried to translate it as best as i could

The interviewer asked questions supplied by viewers

Q1: How was your journey to acting from Rajasthan to Mumbai?

AB says I always wanted to become an actor and new that Mumbai was where he had to be.  The journey was simple he always enjoyed the cinema.  Like all actors he also had his struggles

Q2: This viewer like is physique and wanted to know what his secrets are?

He thanks him for liking his physique but he doesn't like his physique right now. It's impt to be fit, he goes to the gym  but not regularly.  He tries to be fit it's hard because he doesn't have time; this is a drawback so he tries to eat healthy.  He says at this time he isn't fit but if you want to be fit his advice is to eat right, go to the gym, do yoga and you will be fit

Q3:  Are you dating anyone?

An actor likes his personal space.  The actor gets so much love from the public and they like him and he appreciates it.  Actors don't mind talking to a point but most actors prefer not to talk about their personal life

Q4: Tell us about the group on face book that calls themselves Arhaanians?

A group of people that like me, enjoy my work and since my name is Arhaan have created a group and call themselves Arhaanians.  He says it's very sweet of them

Q5: How is your experience with international fans?

It feels good that how big a reach it is and that so many people love our show.  Experience has been good here and outside the country.

Q6: In the show Fear Factor there were a lot of stunts do you like to do stunts?

In the show I was the host.  I have fun doing fight sequences but if he ever got a chance to do stunts he would love to do it.

Q7:  Is true that your parents didn't like you going into acting?

This information was a little misleading. My parents have always been supportive

Q8: what the reaction of your family members when you told them you wanted to be an actor?

They always knew I had an interest in cinema.  When I was younger I used to watch a lot of movies.  Read about the actors and books on cinema.  So they always knew I was interested.

Q9:  What kind of girl would you like for your life partner?

I don't have anything pre planned.  I don't have any list of criteria that they have to meet.  It's about compatibility, who you like and it will click that is who I would want as a life partner.

Q10:  What do you like to eat?

I eat everything veg and non-veg.  He like dal Makanhi and he enjoys eating at home

Q11:  What do you not leave home without?

He takes books(loves to read), headphones(he likes to listen to music), credit card and phone

Q12: Do you have any secrets to reveal to your fans?

There is no secret.  One time an interviewer had asked and he mentioned that he had failed 12th he said if he remembers any secret he will tell next time.

Q13:  Message to Fans

He loves all his fans a lot, thank you for everything how much you like me and my shows it's amazing I'm very touched.  Whether you liked me initially or not you watch the shows and the feedback you give me is important because it helps me grow as an actor.  

Edited by rekrn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup i have watched it yesterday ,Nice one๐Ÿ˜› thanx Rekha for sharing it here๐Ÿ˜Š
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arjaforever

Yup i have watched it yesterday ,Nice one๐Ÿ˜› thanx Rekha for sharing it here๐Ÿ˜Š

welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs di i watched it now ...nice answers by AB
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rekha..esply for the WU!
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3