CID

**Ansha Sayed Appreciation Thread #3 **

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Link to Purvi discussion Corner:

Link  to Ansha Sayed Appreciation Thread #1

Link to Ansha Sayed Appreciation Thread #2

Ansha Sayed was born on 16TH July and her full name is Ansha Reshma Imtiaz Sayed. Ansha is a fun loving girl and has a craze for driving cars. She is also a hardcore novel reader. 

HER FAVORITE FOOD: Her favorite food is the mutton pulao which her father makes on Eid.

She always looks forward for Eid for her friends come to her house and they have a blast.

Eid Mubarak Everyone:

Interview of ANSHA SAYED

VEERTHA AWARDS INTERVIEW

ANSHA SAYED

ACTOR

CURRENTLY ACTING

IN CID,

' LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN..PLAYING THE CHARACTER ROLE OF LILAWATI. BHAU'S MIDDLE SISTER ON COLORS CHANNEL

. HAVE DONE MANY TELEVISION SHOWS IN HER 6 YEAR CAREER AS AN ACTOR: BASERA (IMAGINE TV),RANG BADALTI ODHNI (STAR ONE),BANDHAN (COLORS),

KIYA HOGA NIMMO KA (STAR ONE),

DOLI SAJA KE (SAHARA ONE)

KESARIYA BALAM (SAHARA ONE)

AYE DIL E NAADAAN (D.D NATIONAL)

,AAHAT (EPISODES),SHHH...KOI HAI (EPISODES)

KITNI MAST HAIN ZINDAGI (EPISODES)to name a few.

HAS BEEN AN ANCHOR AS WELL FOR VARIOS MULTINATIONAL BRANDS' AND LIVE SHOWS ACROSS INDIA.

FAVOURITES:

MOVIES:

ANDAZ APNA APNA

BLACK

HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM

ISHQIYA

HANGOVER I & II

TOMB RAIDER (LARA CROFT)

CHANGELING & many more lovely movies.

DIRECTORS:

RAJKUMAR HIRANI

RAJKUMAR SANTOSHI

YASH CHOPRA

SANJAY LEELA BHANSALI

JAMES CAMERON

STEVEN SPEILBERG

ACTORS:

SHAH RUKH KHAN

SALMAN KHAN

AMIR KHAN

HRITIK ROSHAN

HUGH JACKMANBRAD

PITTBRADLEY COOPER

. RANI MUKHERJEE

AISHWARYA RAI

SRIDEVI

MADHURI DIXIT

CAMERON DIAZ

ANJELINA JOLIE.

TV

PRACHI DESAI

MAHI VIJ

SHWETA TIWARI

SHWETA KAWATRA

SAKSHI TANWAR

Edited by Reshma. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail

First Case: Kissa Pagal ashiq ka (30 july 2011)

Case based on CID officer Purvi life and past: CID mein gaddar (23rd june 2012)

Ansha Sayed is Super Happy Playing Character Of Purvi In CID

Ansha Sayeed is quite kicked playing her character Purvi in Sony Entertainment Television's super hit crime detective show CID.
"She is a subtle girl who does her bit on the field. Purvi is also very calm and tries to understand the situation before coming out with her opinion," this Mumbai-born and brought up B. Com graduate avers.

"It makes me proud just by thinking that I represent females in the CID team. For one, it is quite a challenge every day when you meet all types of people and do different types of scenes. Unlike other daily shows for which you shoot indoors with the comfort of AC, we are always on the run outdoors on the roads, in malls etc," she describes.

Ansha ,who has earlier done Bandhan Saat Janmon Ka and Laagi Tujhse Lagan (both for Colors) further adds, "For a long time, this Fireworks-produced show was watched more by men and kids while women stayed away for they preferred family dramas. But now, all that is changing as we have three women in the team, Shreya (Janvi Chheda), Dr. Tarika (Shraddha Musale), who is in the forensics team, and me."

Coming to her looks, Ansha has no issues with the fact that she does not get to dress up much. "Our costume is quite smart and chic. We (female cops) don't have much of a make-up to do and our hair also has to be always tied up as well. After all this, if you still look good, you are a pretty looking girl right," she smiles.

"Although Laagi' had given me some fame, it was CID that changed the entire ball game for me as an actor. More than the money, what I really love is the respect one gets from people for being a part of this longest running show on the National TV," Ansha ends.

INTERVIEW OF ANSHA SAYED: (Source: Tellybuzz)

The courageous officer Purvi aka  Ansha Sayed is happy being a part of SONY TV's long running popular crime thriller show CID and she shares her journey about the show and much more with TellyBuzz.

Tell us something about yourself...

I am happy playing Purvi in CID and I am a chilled out, easy going and relaxed person in real life.

Tell us something about your early life. How did acting happen to you?

After completing my graduation, someone approached me for acting. I was more interested in Mass media and accounts so I asked my father about it and he said if you wish to give it a try then you can go ahead. I did few episodics in Aahat, then Laagi Tujhse Lagan and few other shows and now here I am, playing the character of Purvi in CID

How has been your journey as officer Purvi so far?

Its been amazing so far and I know that it will be amazing for me always. Purvi for me is Ansha because Purvi is also focused about her work just like Ansha is. I am very happy to do  CID and I wish to do it forever.

Do you think that CID is a turning point for your career?

Yes, definitely it is a turning point for my career because it has given me the recognition and lots of love and respect. Its a pleasant experience to work with this team. All the actors in the team including the crew and the production team is so lovely that anyone who will come here won't like to leave. 

Which has been your most challenging task portraying Purvi so far?

I remember one scene, in which I was on a harness and I was hanging. It was like the scariest experience for me. I was hanging and from one side, Daya sir (Dayanand Shetty) was holding my hand and Abhijeet sir (Aditya Srivastav) from the other side. I got goosebumps and I was scared thinking what if this harness will break (laughs)!

Anything which you have learned from the character of Purvi?

I have get to learn a lot of things like I have learned to run. I was wearing a saree while doing Laagi Tujhse Lagan and here, I have to wear shirts and trousers and run. I know how to run but Purvi taught me to sprint and how to slap. I discuss a lot with my co-actors and get to learn a lot from all of them. Purvi has given me a new family.  

How do you feel being a part of the long running successful show CID?

The people on the sets of CID are so humble despite being part of the longest running show which holds a record in the record books. I am so proud and honored to be a part of the show. Being a part of this show is just like I am getting an award every day.

Your best performance till date?

It was 'CID Mein Gaddar' episodic which was a Purvi centric episode. I did my best in it.

What kind of bonding do you share with your co-actors?

I share a great bond with everyone on the sets like ACP sir, Abhijeet sir and I have a lot of respect for them. Daya sir is like a friend and I share a very special bond with Tarika, as she is just like me on the sets. She is bindaas and sweet. I don't get much to shoot with Shreya but whenever I do, then its just like a girls gang on the sets with me, Tarika (Shraddha Musale) and Shreya. Hrishikesh Pandey and Shreya are very good co-actors to work with.

What are your interests other than acting?

Watching movies, driving, and listening to music. I like reading but not that much.

Define Ansha in one word.

Energetic.

What kind of roles are you looking forward to play?

I am very happy doing Purvi and I would like to focus on Purvi only. I am not really interested in doing saas bahu sagas since I am happy doing a crime show. 

Reshh16 thumbnail

LIST OF DISGUISED EPISODES IN CID:

2011:
 Tasveer Ka Khooni Raaz (14th october 2011)

Khoon Ki Diwali (28th october 2011)

Shaadi Ka Khooni Haar (4th november 2011)

Raaz Khooni Aawaz Ka (2nd december 2011) 

2012:

Raaz Bandh Kamre Ke Khooni Ka (4th february 2012)  

Abhijeet Ki Maa (10th february 2012)

Kissa Anjaan Caller Ka (24th february 2012) 

Chota Sainik (17th march 2012) 

Raaz Wheelchair Ka (31st march 2012) 

Raaz Boondighat Ka (13th april 2012) 

Raaz Tv Reporter Ke Khoon Ka (4th may 2012)

Raaz Gayab Maa Baap Ka (1st june 2012) 

Raaz Chandi Ki Goli Ka (8th june 2012) 

Raaz Laal Raincoat Wali Ladki Ka (12th august 2012) 

Raaz Jali Laash Ka (8th december 2012)

2013:

Salunkhe Ki Hatya (16th february 2013) 

Heroine Ka Naqaab (13th april 2013)

Naari Raksha (26th april 2013) 

Attyachar Ka Badla (28th april 2013)

Maut Ka Telephone 2 (10th august 2013)

Mouse Trap 1&2 (13th and 14th september 2013)

Forensic Rahasya 2 (21st september 2013)

Satara Mein Khoon 2 (12th october 2013)

2014:

Ahmedabad mein Daya Faraar(25th Jaunary,2014)

Lift Mein Anhoni (1st February,2014)

Reshh16 thumbnail

some pics from other shows😃

Some pics from CID:

Reshh16 thumbnail

Rules:

~ You should only discuss all aspects of only Ansha Sayed and CID officer Purvi Over here...

~No Bashing ...

~Dont talk bad about any other Character nor compare anyone...

~DO NOT COPY ANY CREATION OF ANY MEMBER WITHOUT PERMISSION OF CONCERNED MEMBER FROM THIS THREAD...

~Do not quote for more than 3 times as its very difficult to Read

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely thread reshma👏
wonderful job👍🏼
u also included all disguise episodes of ansha mam😳
truly fantastic work reshma👏👍🏼👏

sheroo9000 thumbnail
congrats purvians on new thread😃
sheroo9000 thumbnail
come on purvians lets rock this thread with a slap by ansha mam😆

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely thread Reshma. Hopefully, this reaches 150 a little quicker than our previous one. 

Kya bhai Sheroo, yeh thread aap thappar marke  shuru kar rahe hain??🤣
Edited by swagatamghosh94 - 10 years ago
sheroo9000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Lovely thread Reshma. Hopefully, this reaches 150 a little quicker than our previous one. 

Kya bhai Sheroo, yeh thread aap thappar marke  shuru kar rahe hain??🤣

aur khatam bhi thapad mar ke karein ge🤣