CID

Purvi discussion corner

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone

Purvi , the junior female officer , in a very short span of time have won our heart with Ansha's fabulous acting abilities.

Here's a stop for all her fans.

Here is purvi's discussion corner.

You can discuss all aspects of the character here.

But please keep the place clean with no bashing.

About Ansha:

ANSHA SAYED

Other name reshma imtiaz sayed

ACTOR

CURRENTLY ACTING

IN CID,

' LAAGI TUJHSE LAGAN..PLAYING THE CHARACTER ROLE OF LILAWATI. BHAU'S MIDDLE SISTER ON COLORS CHANNEL

. HAVE DONE MANY TELEVISION SHOWS IN HER 6 YEAR CAREER AS AN ACTOR: BASERA (IMAGINE TV),RANG BADALTI ODHNI (STAR ONE),BANDHAN (COLORS),

KIYA HOGA NIMMO KA (STAR ONE),

DOLI SAJA KE (SAHARA ONE)

KESARIYA BALAM (SAHARA ONE)

AYE DIL E NAADAAN (D.D NATIONAL)

,AAHAT (EPISODES),SHHH...KOI HAI (EPISODES)

KITNI MAST HAIN ZINDAGI (EPISODES)to name a few.

HAS BEEN AN ANCHOR AS WELL FOR VARIOS MULTINATIONAL BRANDS' AND LIVE SHOWS ACROSS INDIA.

FAVOURITES:

MOVIES:

ANDAZ APNA APNA

BLACK

HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM

ISHQIYA

HANGOVER I & II

TOMB RAIDER (LARA CROFT)

CHANGELING & many more lovely movies.

DIRECTORS:

RAJKUMAR HIRANI

RAJKUMAR SANTOSHI

YASH CHOPRA

SANJAY LEELA BHANSALI

JAMES CAMERON

STEVEN SPEILBERG

ACTORS:

SHAH RUKH KHAN

SALMAN KHAN

AMIR KHAN

HRITIK ROSHAN

HUGH JACKMANBRAD

PITTBRADLEY COOPER

. RANI MUKHERJEE

AISHWARYA RAI

SRIDEVI

MADHURI DIXIT

CAMERON DIAZ

ANJELINA JOLIE.

TV

PRACHI DESAI

MAHI VIJ

SHWETA TIWARI

SHWETA KAWATRA

SAKSHI TANWAR

some of her pics:

Thank You.

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
New Thread of new Comers..New Comers are getting too much Imoprtance...Well what to say abt itt  "aik k bad Aik new Entry"
Actually for me there was no need of New Cop..Already there are so many members in cast... And i want to watch Duo toghter Like before which was already not possible after the entry of 2 new comers and then Nikil and Now this  new Girl Purvi..
But as a new COp she is good..I like her body language, the dialogue Delievery style..She is much better than Kajal...
Kajal (Jasvir) is good actor..But as a new Cop her First impression was not good at all for me..Bt purvi is good than her...

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My First impression about her is "She is good!!!" I am not telling this because we can't dislike everyone... Its a genuine feeling.. Thank God she has some good dressing sense... Her dialogs delivery was good... I liked the way they gave her dialogs with Daya sir and she told them really well. 

Actually her dressing sense reminded me of Asha and muskaan... Good formal shirt and trouser...,,Nothing funky or stupid. If she does her job well and if she is given some good dialogs ... I am pretty sure she can do it with good expressions too...May not be really perfect in the beginning but might slowly learn.

Yeah... But the team looks really really crowded.. lagtha hai... ab se CID ke har case mein dialogs baant diye jaayenge... Sab ke paanch paanch dialogs... koi bhi paanch dialog bolo aur case finish... 8 members in CID and 2 in forensic... 10*5 = 50dialogs... baaki sab... either music ...face expression or side actors dialogs.

Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
i agree with you...i quite liked her...but i feel really bad that they got new actors to fulfil the places of vivek-tasha...
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

My First impression about her is "She is good!!!" I am not telling this because we can't dislike everyone... Its a genuine feeling.. Thank God she has some good dressing sense... Her dialogs delivery was good... I liked the way they gave her dialogs with Daya sir and she told them really well. 

Actually her dressing sense reminded me of Asha and muskaan... Good formal shirt and trouser...,,Nothing funky or stupid. If she does her job well and if she is given some good dialogs ... I am pretty sure she can do it with good expressions too...May not be really perfect in the beginning but might slowly learn.

Yeah... But the team looks really really crowded.. lagtha hai... ab se CID ke har case mein dialogs baant diye jaayenge... Sab ke paanch paanch dialogs... koi bhi paanch dialog bolo aur case finish... 8 members in CID and 2 in forensic... 10*5 = 50dialogs... baaki sab... either music ...face expression or side actors dialogs.

well said
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
except for name, i liked her.. she did very well today... nice body language and dialogue delivery.. till now her dressing is good..
but her name is always reminding me of tht madam P... especially when daya sir is calling her name...
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight5

except for name, i liked her.. she did very well today... nice body language and dialogue delivery.. till now her dressing is good..

but her name is always reminding me of tht madam P... especially when daya sir is calling her name...

same here...that madam P also started coming in my mind on hearing her name...
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, I liked her quite a lot. I know its still too early to say whether she will fit in or not, but her first impression was certainly good. her body language and voice modulation are suitable for a cop. As for any villainous streaks, certainly none were discernible. 
Actually, where Nikhil is concerned, he , I personally feel is a below average actor and as to the reason why we all are struggling to accept him is because his AKA villain image is fresh in our minds and he does not have it in him to shrug off a previously played role with as much ease as many others.
As for Purvi, I feel her acting is good for a newcomer and though she played a negative role, that was considerably a long time back so, maybe we are finding it easier to accept her.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here !! I liked her. I felt she is kinda better than Kaajal anytime. Kaajal after her long journey of more than a year, has improved for sure, but still, Purvi is gonna take much much less time to fit in with the team. She has the correct body language and a nice dialogue delivery. I hope she is given enough opportunities in the future too !

Ansha is a good actress after all. In Bomb Robbery, i liked her last death scene... She enacted her character well there. It wasnt a villanious character like that played by Kaajal or Nikhil in their first cases. The latter ones were both responsible for hurting our dear Abhi sir directly, whereas Ansha's character in Bomb robbery was a sympathetic one as well. Further it was a very old episode too. Somehow, she is safe in that way as well.

Her name is the only blunder that FW is right now doing to make it difficult for her. She is good for now. Lets see, how her chemistry with DUO works out to be !😊 All the best 👍🏼
afifaa thumbnail
shes come in odhani and laagi tujhse lagan