11/14: Declarations, fallouts

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have to say at the outset that something is deffo off about the writing overall...the scenes go round and round in a circle without much conclusion and I'm missing the heartwarming vibe and nuance in the writing.

So Sanjay makes his big declaration, puts the ring on Shruti's finger...leaving everyone gobsmacked...lol...I was feeling bad for the poor kids...they were in such utter shock...

And Shruti didn't even remove her hand from his until she got jolted out by Bhaavna's father asking what the hell is going onπŸ˜†

Prabha fake fainting  through the proceedings was just🀣

Glad that for once Sanjay told his mother to shut up and reminded her that Shruti is her would be daughter in law nowπŸ˜†...but seriously Sanjay...did you seriously expect Shruti to make a love declaration in front of EVERYONE?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...even if you forced her hand by forcing the engagement onto her...do you really think she will admit something like this as her daughters and MIL look on?

Ami ofcourse takes the blow very hard and lashes out at Sanjay as expected...again I have to say...did Sanjay seriously expect to get through to Ami in that very instant? Obviously this reaction was bound to happen.

And throughout the epi, Shruti would look at the ring and be reminded of how Ami declared she would never let anyone replace her father but Shruti never once took off the ringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she cried and cried remembering Prabha's taunts too but didn't remove the ring...I was actually thinking she willπŸ˜†

And finally the phone call to Sanjay...Shruti looks pretty determined...and I don't think in a way as to accept Sanjay's proposal.

So what will we get tomorrow? More of the same kind of convos with Sanjay telling her he knows she loves him, etc. etc.?  And asking her for her yes yet again? Will something concrete out of this? Hmmm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Writer has changed and New writer has written for ipk among others though the open declaration of love and ring scene was different not been seen before and btw park was the same park mohan bhatnagar got slapped for similar kind of proposal and I wonder what fate awaits Sanjay
shiv0624 thumbnail
I wish they would have Shruti wear nice saris and her hair style makes her look older than she is...please change her style a little...
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dnt know actually what's going to happen tomorrow πŸ˜•
Shruti is in dilemma...on one side, her daughters  and on another side, her unconfessed love for Sanjay😳
According to the precap, I think Shruti'll again try to make Sanjay understand by telling the Biggest lie that she never loved himπŸ˜†
At the same time, I m confused...what'll be shruti's reaction after Sanjay's insistence..!!

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiv0624

I wish they would have Shruti wear nice saris and her hair style makes her look older than she is...please change her style a little...

I agree with you...I also want to see an elegant look in herπŸ˜›
yeah...it's true that her hair style makes her look older but I personally like her current hairstyle😳

But yes...they should provide Shruti with some nice saris...it doesn't mean that too gorgeous saris like Praba mata wearsπŸ₯± but at least, something simple at the same time beautiful😊

I know, her current look is Right according to the storyline...as Shruti is portraying the role of an ordinary woman who's struggling in her life being a single parent...yet, I want some little changes in her..!!

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prabhas act and those people in background when SS were having conversation πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£     I mean really it was so difficult to focus on SS.It was so damn irritating. I think something is off with direction tooπŸ˜†

Its a good thing Sanjay openly declared his love as Prabha is deaf. Aur behero ko dhamake ki zaroorat hoti hainπŸ˜† But he should have really thought of Ami, Khushbu and MILπŸ˜• It was so heart breaking for the kids.

Shruti has not even tried removing the ring once πŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜². I hope they have a concrete storyline from here on. Shruti now denying her love will make no sense.I am missing the sensitive and ever logical Sanjay a lot. Also the strong and deep bond of friendship between SS. πŸ˜”

Baas character pleasantly surprises me each passing episode😊 

Precap: Tomorrows episode can really decide the fate of the serial. I hope they handle it well. Waiting for Sonalish kinda epi.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I have to say at the outset that something is deffo off about the writing overall...the scenes go round and round in a circle without much conclusion and I'm missing the heartwarming vibe and nuance in the writing. 

Prabha fake fainting  through the proceedings was just🀣

Since my coming out of luxury mode is like an anti-hibernation process of its own, I should probably start pulling off Srushti's main aa gayi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Taaki tum na puch sako!!! πŸ˜†

WORD to the bold. Something is so off. Forget all the unnecessary villainizing and dramatizing of the plot... there ARE scenes (like Ami and Sanjay fall out) that have - given Sonal's history - the potential of being much, much better. But the episode's have just been feeling... abrupt, ever since Shruti's "almost confession" during that car ride with Ashish to the police station. Nothing has... quite fit in just right, since. Pity... because while there was Sanjay's build up to his confession - yes, somewhat dramatic in self-realization - which was so well built with its tempo, Shruti's case is all mumbo jumbo. One, her own realization has gone for the toss with all its oscillating signs - EVEN to the audience, forget Sanjay πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Pata ni phir bi how he's so confident she loves him πŸ˜† Shayad isse BEST FRIEND SHIP kehte ho... πŸ€” πŸ˜† In which case Sanjay MUST first be best friends with the CVs - because no one except him seems to be SO SURE πŸ˜†

The public confession was probably, to Sanjay, his ultimate resort. Or perhaps compulsive on his part, to deter him from his MASTER LOVE TEST  It was going to go down badly, obviously. He should have just called it off with Bhavna instead, and left it at that - at least with the kids around. 

Prabha's fainting was SO EPIC - it was beaten only by her near instantaneous recovery from it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sanjay AMi scene was - like I said above, underwhelming. Shruti's not taking the ring off - YES, me too Nur, I kept expecting her to take it off, and then I was like, so is this is a proper sign now? She's giving too many mixed signals. Shruti Ami scene was EVEN more insufficient than Ami Sanjay. Shruti's determination in the final scene feels like just another throw off, at this moment, but I would LOVE to be outrightly proven wrong. I can't determine her reactions anymore, so hats off to Sanjay's confidence πŸ˜†

I don't know what I'm expecting to get out of the show for now... I don't know why I'm not taking a break from it. I think I'm starting to feel like Shruti in my head... πŸ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Prabhas act and those people in background when SS were having conversation πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£     I mean really it was so difficult to focus on SS.It was so damn irritating. I think something is off with direction tooπŸ˜†

Spidie, the whole public confession scene was unintentionally hilarious courtesy of its surrounding and so distracting that way πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I suppose that's one way to defend Shruti's very... non-committal spaz reactions? πŸ˜†

MI - Do you know about the writer change for sure? I haven't watched episodes properly enough to check the credits. 

This must be a record short stay, even for Sonal... I have to admit, if she hasn't written the wayward stuff last some episodes, I'm rather relieved. Because as demented as plots can tend to be under creative manipulation, her writing has almost always managed to draw out moments... even in the midst. They're ENTIRELY missing, through these episodes. Everything is too... surface level. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Fab post by u, Anu! πŸ‘
Agree with u , Jzee n Spidi completely!

Here is the new spoiler of our show .. πŸ˜‰

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

I don't know what I'm expecting to get out of the show for now... I don't know why I'm not taking a break from it. I think I'm starting to feel like Shruti in my head... πŸ˜†

I think today's epi did it for me...I'm most definitely taking a break from this crap now...I can't deal with these nonsensical turns anymore...and I dunno if the show can recover from this much character assassination.

Re: writers...well Sonal has been taken off the storywriting since a while now...she's only doing script...but even then we got all these lovely scenes two weeks back...I don't know what's happened all of a sudden...the storyline has gotten extra ridiculous.