Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful Update👏

The beginnings of love between Kriya beautifully written the uncertainty of how to behave.  The lovely romantic thoughts that aren't vocalized yet.  👏

From the precap it Looks like Krishna cleared up the misunderstanding that his friends had about P being Preeti.  So seems K isn't wasting any time in pursuing P.😳

Waiting for the next update😛
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update di..kriya getting closer hope preeti will nt return..update soon.
garderncity thumbnail
Nice update...😊
p is understanding that krishna is falling for her.
swethasharan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By reading update I was  
waiting when P n k confess to each other...
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for all the comments😛 and sorry for the delay in posting. 

Part 17

Just then Kush came "Krishna you made it and you bought your"     

"wife" said the little group. "yes I did see Kushan its' Preeti" he said with uneasy laughter. "hmm namaste bhahiji" said Kush knowing full well it was not Preeti but him and Krishna were great friends and if his friend is lying then he must have a valid reason. "ok guys come your table is near ours" "Yeah Sam we will be there in just a minute" he said turning to Pratigya. "come on yaar she isn't going anywhere, but Pulkit and Samaira are entering now.. all were rushed to their tables as the married couple were about to make their entry. It was a dim atmosphere, purple theme it looked beautiful.

Pratigya and Krishna were seated next to each other on the table and opposite them were three of his friends including Kush. There were starters already on the table, plates full of cocktail samosa's, chilli panner, etc.  He took 2 plates and handed one to her, "Mmm take what ever you want" he said making her feel comfortable. She took one samosa and slowly munched on it.  He took a strong  bite out of  his spring roll. An announcement was going on the mic, he shifted in his seat, bringing the side of his head to hers,  "Thank you for not saying anything and playing along with this" he said discreetly through his teeth so only she can hear him, she didn't know what to say, when she had a thought the crowd erupted in claps and cheers as the newly weds walked in.. "whoo!" Krishna yelled followed by a whistle. Pratigya smiled seeing him all cheerful. Admiring him taking a sip of his water she was lost in thoughts,   Then she felt his hand in hers as he was on his feet, he pulled her up by the hand with him. "Look" he pointed to show her his friend was  ready to cut the cake, "I should take a snap of this..." he took his phone out and began to click a few photos." Then he slipped it back in his pocket. She clapped along with him and everyone else. They all sat down again, except Kush he left the table. Krishna knew something was up but he decided to ignore it.. "The dinner should arrive shortly, but first let's welcome the couple on the dance floor." Said the DJ,  The room went silent as the couple had their first dance. "Samrat, Krish, Shyam and Pul all married guys it feels like just yesterday we were all at uni. "Shyam didn't come?" he turned to Pratigya "he is a good guy he lives in the US he also went Harvard with us" she nodded. "Yes fill in your wifey, by the way how did you guys meet?"  

"Sir its"

"Sir?, dude your wife calls you sir?" Seema was lost as was the rest of the group.  

"That is an excellent question, how did you guys meet Krish"    Krishna turned to Kush who just sat down, all eyes were on him. "Y- you know.. he scratched the side of his head feeling nervous"  For the first time he was lost for words.  He didn't look at Pratigya he was feeling a little guilty for making up this lie and including her in it. He should come clean it will be embarrassing but at least it will be the truth. "Listen guys I want to say something" Pratigya hand extended to his and held it to stop him.

"It started with Sir I was working for him" she said looking at him.                   

"See (tut) we should ask bhabhiji she will give full on story on what happened, go on bhabhiji we are listening. Said a eager Aditya. She looked at Krishna. Just then the dj announced the bar is open. " Open bar come Krish we can go get the drinks and you know catch up, is that ok bhabhiji can  I take him away?" he said mockingly, Pratigya nodded, she didn't hear the tone in his voice but Krishna did and he was not impressed. "Yes Kush excellent idea chal. He got up from his seat. "We will be back in a bit, he said looking down at her, and giving her hand a gently squeeze.  Once the boys left, the girls and Aditya turned to Pratigya, "then what happen bhabhiji, do tell us some secrets of Krish.." they giggled, but it made Pratigya little anxious. "Thank you" said Krishna after giving the order.  "dude what are you doing?"

"It wasn't suppose to happen like that, but don't worry I'm handling it,we are friends now she is just helping me out..actually I haven't really introduced you guys that's why you don't get her like I do, just a second..  He left from there, and came back to the table. "Can I just grab her quickly?" he said rhetorically "we are just getting to the interesting part!" Sorry Seema, he said taking her by the hand. "Oh they want some alone time together" giggled Roshini. "What's going on?" she asked walking behind him, his grip warm yet firm on her hand. "Just want to introduce you to someone only he has seen Preeti but doesn't know the truth about our marriage only you know that.. here she is" Pratigya Kush, Kush Pratigya.. Siya's babysitter and now a really good friend"  "Hi Pratigya"

"Hi" she replied, not really knowing what more to say.

"your drinks..  said a man handed them a tray, "I'll go give the others"  he said leaving Kush and Pratigya alone.

"Hi Pratigya,sorry for my stupid friend for making you lie"   "he's not stupid, Its ok everyone has their reasons" she replied diplomatically. Kush was puzzled by her answer.

" How is he to work with?"

"He's great yah" she said knotting her fingers together, she didn't really know Kushan well to hold a conversation.. Then she looked up. "Sir is amazing and i.. I'm lucky to work with such a person, he is so.."  Kush saw the way she spoke about Krishna, it was warm and admiring. "That's great, how long is your contract with him for?"

"Kush stop interrogating her, Pratigya you go I'm just coming" she nodded and left from there.

"Kush bas, leave her alone, she is doing me a favour posing as Preeti."

"Krish its' wrong what you are doing to that girl"

"what, what do you mean?" Kush drank from his glass, sliding away. "you figure it out" Krishna had no idea what he was going on about. He came back to the table and sat back now, thank god the subject had changed to clothes and the lastest fashion trend.   The dinner came shortly. Pratigya seemed to really gel with his female friends. She was feeling comfortable in their company, They were both sitting together, but he too got talking sports to his men friends. "bhhabhiji do you like basketball?" she looked to Krishna as she chewed her daal chawal. "Yes she is almost a pro ,we have practiced together"

"that's great" said Roshini "your Mrs is a all rounder". He smiled at Pratigya and she returned one back.  "wait there is.."

"hmm..?" she asked. . before she could say anything he swiped a rice grain  off her lips and put it in his mouth, she gave him an astound look but it went unnoticed by him.

"So Aditya what was the contract  on... Pratigya was a little surprised by his behaviour, he was really taking his role in this sham seriously.

"All couples here please join the newly weds on the dance floor"

" Guys you have to go please" said Roshini. Pratigya didn't want to go dance with him she would feel too shy.

"um no Roshini we might call it a night now I have a early meeting tomorrow" he lied. "but you didn't meet with Pulkit" said Aditya

"He seems busy lost in his wife's world right now, I will plan with Pulkit later in the week."

"It's ok, we can have one dance and then leave" again she saved him from embarrassment. "Are you sure?" she nodded.

"ok great, lets go. He held his hand out and she grabbed on to it.

"Look at Krishna he has really changed since you know Elena.." said Seema. The friends agreed it was nice seeing him happy. Once they reached the dance floor Krishna spotted Pulkit, "Hey Pul"

"Krish dude long time man" he said hugging his friend. "I know when did all this happen, a pleasure to meet you Samaira. He sais shaking her hand. "please call me Sam" she said.. He didn't know how to introduce Pratigya.. people just seem to assume. "and this is bhabhiji?" he said shaking her hand. "pleasure to meet you." Said his wife. "congratulation to you both" said Pratigya. "yeah we are thrilled for you" "thank you, hey guys lets get a photo"  said Pulkit, he called over the photographer. "ready.. get close" he said to the 4 of them. "closer" he said to Pratigya, she was keeping a little distance, Krishna pulled her towards him,  holding her around the waist. "much better" said the man and he clicked.   "guys you enjoy  we have to make rounds" he said looking to his wife.  "enjoy the dance, " said Samaira. Both of them went passed and a song started to play. "I'm not really in a mood to dance" she said.

"Me either shall I drop you home?" she nodded.

Come, lets go say bye to the others...  Krishna waited as his friends were hugging her and asking when to meet next, and already exchanging photo numbers.

"she's so in love with you and you can't even see it?" Krishna turned.

"excuse me.. that's not true Kush"

"sure you keep telling yourself that, I just hope you do right by her and not revert when Preeti is back, because we know she will be" before Krishna could object Kush had disappeared.

the car drive was oddly quiet. "this friend group all of US?"

"Yep only we know Pulkit, Rishi and the others don't"

"oh ok..."   she went silent.. but why was he..

"sorry for you. Making you lie.. he said taking a turn.

" I trust you so don't worry I'm not angry or anything" he looked over to her and felt at ease.  He parked up. They both came out of the car and he walked to the otherside with her. He walked with his hands in his pocket.

"Sorry it wasn't very fun for you today" She turned around, looking at his innocent face.

"Who said that? I had fun tonight?"

"really?" he said lifting one shoulder, looking sheeplish.

"sir." She walk over, and she just wanted to hug him so she did, she wrapped her arms around him, her palms flat on his upper back, "Really.. I did " she said leaning her chin on his right shoulder blade. His one arms clinged to her tiny waist as the other, rested on her  exposed upper back.     

"i'm so glad you did even after.." she released him. 

"I've already forgotten about.. she turned to look at her  apartment then to him. "so here we are.. see you tomorrow?" she said standing in front of him, he took a step forward, and whispered in her ear.

" You look so gorgeous in this dress tonight"

"t-thanks" she barely got the words out, her mind was distracted at his ragged breath tickling her left earlobe. "and you smell great" he inhaled her hair. She felt the tip of his nose in the crook of her neck. She closed her eyes for a second relishing the feeling of him being so close, her hands tugged on the sides of his blazer.  Then his neck straightened and whispered once again.  "I'll see you tomorrow" He leveled his head a bit up and she felt his lips pressed against her cheek. Her mouth fell open at his actions before her mind could register, he looked at her face.her  perplexed  expression was adorable "sweet dreams" he said with a subtle smile.Then walked away, before he entered his car, he turned around once taking that beautiful vision in. She saw his car drive off , she touched the cheek he kissed. A smile crept on her face, she held her cheek and walked off  dreamily upstairs to her home. Why didn't you ask him into your home, it would've been the perfect opportunity' her mind scolded as she turned the key.    

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
nice update di...kriya is enjoying their time ..hope it will long last 😃 bt preeti will come naa...update soon.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update👏

Kriya are falling in love, even K's friend realizes that P is in love with him.   Hope K doesn't hurt P when Preeti comes back like his friend is worried out.

Update soon.😊
JhaCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update its time of enjoyment for kriya
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you everyone for the comments 🤗here is the next part 

Part 2 of 17
What am I doing, I should've told her how  I am feeling, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth, what if  just confuse her or she doesn't feel the same way?.  His mind wondered. Idiot you shoud've asked to see her apartment at least' he sighed parking up disappointed for missing such a good opportunity. I don't want to push her too much, let things happen naturally, but she isn't aware of tomorrow's surprise. He smiled setting the alarm on his car.
"Smile" he said as she entered to front door the flash came straight in her vision and she blocked it with her hand. 
"Oh no why did you block?" he said looking away from the lens. 
" You like photography?" he nodded. "yup I do it on the side, It's one of my hobbies and something related to work" 
"that's nice"
"thanks now smile for me" 
"ok.." she did so.. and he clicked it. He came over to her, she didn't notice this but now he looked different he was in black shorts and a cream t-shirt, he looked at the photo with her. "how photo genic are you, you are a natural beauty" 
"you think so?" she asked. 
"yep stunning!" she smiled at the comment it was nice to hear Krishna compliment her. He shut the camera, and placed it on the table. 
"so any other hobbies?"
"yeah" 
"what is that?" she was interested to know.
"playing the guitar"
"oh wow, I would love to hear you play" he smiled  
"I will for sure, but firstly today your not working dadi is looking after Siya and we are going out..  she gave him a confused expression, " I mean we as in me, you and your brothers"  
"There coming?" she said with a full smile, he smiled at her reaction. "uh hmm I promised them a day out we will go to the park and see what other places we can see"
"Sir its so sweet of you but really they.. He held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.
"they deserve it, and so do you, so no arguments we are going, we will leave now and pick them up on the way." 
"There is a picnic basket on the kitchen table that Sargam prepared can you please get it, while I just make one call" She nodded.  She walked over the kitchen. he is so sweet to do this for me, but before anything I need to know why? does he feel something for me or what... she didn't want to read too much into it, last time that happened he told her it was a mistake so she didn't want that heartache again. "Pratigya did you find it?"
"yeah I'm just coming" she called taking the basket. They said bye to dadi and made their way to the car. "I'm so use to seeing you in suits, and today your in shorts it's different, She smiled.
" different? bad or good?" he said opening the car and waiting for an answer.
"no obviously good, it's nice to see the person you are too, than just work mode sir" He smiled. "I'm glad you think so" they both sat in the car, in no time she was in her basti. " You want to come up?" she shook her head. "I know why but I'm with you so don't worry about anything" 
"I know sir and believe me its really sweet that you care so much but my step mum doesn't give a hoot so.. she clearly didn't want to face the woman and he could see that.
" ok I won't be long I will just get them. She nodded. How weird it felt, this was her house, but because of her step mum she couldn't enter it, but he could? She heard a gently tap on the window. Her smile brightened. "Kirtan" she waved and Krishna called him "Your didi will meet you after" he said taking his hand and sat both boys in the car. People in the basti  looked upon them, Pratigya didn't feel like talking with anyone and Krishna knew that, he quickly drove off fast.  

"Didi come kick the ball with us!"   Mohan called seeing his sister sitting on the bench alone. She shook her head. " I'm happy watching, tell me when you both want your juice. They nodded. "ok you both play  I will go give your didi company he yelled. Krishna handed the ball to Kirtan and  rushed over to her taking a seat. " Sir juice?" 
"hmm?" no thanks I'm good" he replied looking ahead. A few seconds later.. "actually can you pass me a bottle of water" she nodded and pulled it out from the basket and handed it to him. "cheers" he opened it and took a sip. "so when does your college start again?" why is he asking that?'  " not for a while still.."  he looked for a minute then to her. "good it means I  still get to see you everyday" he said with a smile that made her weak at the knees. "Hold on I'll just be back, Mohan not like that.." he called. Pratigya watched in admiration as he showed him how to get a proper goal.  A few seconds later he ran back to her. "Sir is he ok?" he nodded. "yes football party is getting hungry" she smiled. "Let's do our picnic come.. I'll take that" 
"It's no trouble sir" he took it from her "It will be for me if you struggle holding it, it's not long since you were in hospital so no arguments ok?" he took  the basket it dangled from his hand, but it looked light as a feather.  They both walked together. "Where is a good spot?" he said looking around. The park was huge, 

All four of them walked further, "this is good, very minimum people are around" He set the basket down. He pulled a picnic blanket out of a bag and laid in down. Pratigya began to take the food out and laid it on there, "guys stop running around and tell me what you both want to eat"  but they didn't listen. Pratigya sighed.
"Kirtan and Mohan come on be good boys, your didi is asking a question" they both stopped and came to her. He looked at Pratigya "thank you" she mouthed.  He smiled your welcome' expression to her. 
"come and sit you both want jam sandwich or cheese and tomato ? Krishna pulled out the plates and cups for them.  They are sorted, Sir what will you have?" 
"you"  he said looking at her face. Her head snapped up "huh"oh god did I just think out loud?.. yes I did oh shit' she let out  a nervous giggle.. "I mean ahem, I will have what you will too" she looked down and took some more food items out. "I will have some fruit" she said taking some in her plate. "fruit no you have to eat actual food, have a cheese and tomato, and some crackers, look I will prepare you a nice plate hmm?" 
"oh ok, I will eat your choice then" she flashed him a sweet smile, in no time he prepared her a plate of goodies. 
"Yum" she said finishing the last bite of her bagel. "Ah I'm glad you approve my choice" she got shy and looked down smiling to herself. 
"ok all done, you boys hungry still" they both shook their heads. "All ate well" they nodded. "Let's go for a little walk and then come back here ok?" the  boys were up before he finshed the sentence. "Madam shall we" offering a hand. She smiled and took it as he lifted her to her feet. 
They came back from their walk, it was 10 minutes, and they didn't get a chance to talk much as they boys, were  taking most of Krishna's attention. 
"you both play I'm going to relax with your didi don't go too far stay here" they both nodded.  Pratigya was laying on her back, lying down on the  blanket, her fingers knotted together and resting just below her chest, and her legs stretched out crossed.  When she saw him come back she was surprised "your not playing?" she said shifting in her positon. "no I thought I would come join you.. so what are we looking at? He said lying down in the same position next to her but keeping a respectful distance. "Nothing I'm just..
"you know what I love looking at the  sky, it's so"
"peaceful right?" she said finishing his sentence. 
"yeah exactly I thought that I only thought this"  she smiled and looked at the sky. He shifted closer and now was next to her. 
"Pratigya" see that he pointed in the sky she nodded. "It looks like a heart" 

"wow, yeah your right" she said looking at the direction.
  Then she turned her head to him.       
 "Sir I didn't know you cared so much for the boys, bringing them here and everything, thanks for doing this it can't be a easy time for them you know with papa and all"
" yeah although I didn't do it just for them you know" he turned his head to her. 
"hmm, they are very fond and impressed by you, you know" she said facing him.
"ahem and what about you?" he turned on to his side. "me, me what?"
"are you fond and impressed by me?" he said in a soft tone.
"y- yeah of course, I am"  hearing her answer he sat up a little keeping balance on his left elbow, his right leg folded, with his foot down flat on the blanket.
"Oh really?" he said coming closer, his face peering down to look at hers. 
"Yes I have been impressed by you since day one"                    
"really that long?" 
"hmm, and how about you?" she said shyly 
"I've, been, wanting to tell you something for some time now" he said clearing his throat. "yeah?" 
"yeah." He sighed deeply, and bought is hand up to the side of her face, and tucked a hair strand behind her left ear, he repeated this action again, making her close her eyes relishing the touch, then she opened her eyes again,  Their eyes locked together. "Pratigya i..."  Pratigya jumped all of a sudden, and Krishna too sat up. "oh god" she looked over. Her two brother's hitting one another. They both stood up, he pulled her up along with him. "Kirtan stop it, he's younger than you" said Pratigya trying to pull him off Mohan. "What happened, Krishna carried Kirtan off his brother, Pratigya helped Mohan up, but little Mohan was still charging for his brother. "Woah no, no" said Krishna stopping him. "Mohan stop it, why are you both hitting each other!" she scolded. "He started it first, I wanted to kick the ball it was my turn" 
"No its my ball!" said Kirtan who was still in Krishna's arms. "Very bad what did I tell you both about sharing, come here" Krishna placed him down, he didn't want to get in the way of her disciplining them after all they were her brothers. "Sir did something so nice for you both, he brought you to the park and played with you ,and gave us a picnic and this is how you both behave I'm ashamed" she said folding her arms. Both brother's looked at each other and felt bad."sorry didi,  "yeah we didn't mean to upset you"
"it's a bit late for that now isn't it?" Both boys were quiet and didn't say a word. Krishna didn't like seeing her upset. " 
"Bas no more play sir is dropping you home"  
"oh" they groaned. And tried to plead with her, as she started to pack the picnic bag, and blankets.  "Come on gather your things your maa will be wondering where you are" Now both went quiet and stood next to Krishna. Pratigya didn't like this feeling of having scold them but it needed to be done.  
"Bhaiya tell her we are sorry" Krishna nodded.  "but you upset your didi by fighting, and why did you fight, its not good to especially with your own brother hmm, now  I want you to properly apologise to each other. They nodded. Sorry Kirtan, sorry Mohan" they both hugged. Pratigya looke up from lashes. She was impressed by Krishna's tactics. "ok let's go" she said. "sorry didi" they both ran to her, and she looked up at Krishna while those too were hugging her waist at either side.. He nodded to her. She gave him an ok I'll let this go expression and got to there level. "ok your forgiven, but don't do like this again" "Promise didi we won't" they both hugged her at the same time. "Good" she pattd their cheeks as she got up.  Krishna got a call. "what! I said I'm on leave for 2 months.. now, oh.. what seriously no one?" he rubbed his temple "no I'll be there shortly" he cut the call. "Guys sorry we have to leave I have to go to the office, so I will drop you boys off home. They all made their way to the car, once he dropped them off he turned to her "I have to go to the office now, do you want to accompany me I can show you where I work?" Pratigya was having mixed feelings.. just say yes finally he is giving a glance your way, just say yes' 
"ok sure why not" she replied. His lips broke into a smile, "ok great. that's perfect" he replied. They drove off.  
 "I'll just be back" he said as he reached home and needed to change to attend the office.   He was really quick and in minutes they were in Riazada enterprises. As soon as he entered everyone greeted him. Pratigya walked quietly behind him. He turned around every so often to see she is following. "come" he said as they took the lift. It was a little quiet on that floor. "this is my cabin" he said "come" she came and he closed the door behind them. Their were posters on his walls of music, different artists "I haven't actually had a  chance to tell you what my business is we run record lable company"   we have music from all over the world from here, korea, Us you name it many places and associated with Mtv, Sony, T-series, Warner bros, Columbia, Puri Sangeet so many more"
"wow sir,  that's impressive its wonderful" he smiled at her enthusiasm .  His secretary Mona walked in. "Sir I'm glad you're here, Samir is here he's waiting down in the studio for you" Krishna nodded. "ok I'll be there shortly" pratigya could see he looked troubled "everything ok sir?"
"Hmm he is a difficult client of ours, but makes us the most money follow me" he said.  The issue he had with Samir was shortly solved. "Now Mona where is the  actress for the music video shoot"
"sir she has called you can't make it today"
"What? fine whatever she's fired and Akash is he here yet?"  she nodded. "We have the actor for the shoot but not an actress, if we can't find someone today then I will lose a lot of money" Mona whispered something in his ear. "what about her, she's pretty looking enough" He looked over to Pratigya, who was looking around at the interior "no, not her"
"why have you asked?"
"no, I'm not asking her someone else will have to do" he replied. I can't ask her to do this for me too she's done so much already'     
"Fine I will see who else is available at such short notice." Once Mona left Pratigya came to him. "everything ok sir?" 
"yeah nothing for you worry about, hey you want a drink or anything?" she shook her head. "ok I will be back in a minute . he squeezed her shoulder as he walked of  She could see something was troubling him but what? "hi Pratigya is it?" she nodded. "Allow me to introduce myself I'm Mona Krishna's PA, can we go for a little walk there is something  I want  to ask you" Pratigya didn't know but because she is Krishna's PA it must be to do with him so she went with Mona. 

precap

Do something she is going to be humiliated over this, infront of all these people.'  The director smacked his paper in anger,

"Sir, sir can I try, I mean just see with me how the shot will be?"  He said standing in front of the video camera. 

"give it a go let's see what you got". He nodded. Krishna sir is doing the shot with me instead oh gosh,  how will I hide my actual feelings.

"Akash come here, let's see how these two work"  Krishna quickly looked at his lines and then went over to the bench, he took a seat next her.

tbc😊

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
nice update di... 👏 and krishna is really sweet ..he wanted to confess bt didnt get a chance and precap..wow kriya is in video ..update soon.