Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandni-

bahahahah okay... lol! it was bad episode! I skipped thorugh most of it

hmm poor raghu he has to suffer and i hate antarašŸ˜”
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya Satya was asking Antara: "What do you think your father is thinking" and i was like probably thinking how stupid u are! 
honeybees22 thumbnail

ya Satya was asking Antara: "What do you think your father is thinking" and i was like probably thinking how stupid u are! 

satya is just too much what was the need to get him into the show and ruin it they could have given us another devdas or a sepration but marriage no ways they have ruined the whole essence of the show its no more the old ddej full of tashan 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeybees22

satya is just too much what was the need to get him into the show and ruin it they could have given us another devdas or a sepration but marriage no ways they have ruined the whole essence of the show its no more the old ddej full of tashan 

hina there are so many ways to show seperation... why they always show a girl this week in the serials... it really sucks yaar... girls are not that much week... they ruined the storylines beauti which attrackted me most to the serial
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I got class so ill be on and off sorry 
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I got class so ill be on and off sorry 

okk bye chandnišŸ˜ƒ
honeybees22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

hina there are so many ways to show seperation... why they always show a girl this week in the serials... it really sucks yaar... girls are not that much week... they ruined the storylines beauti which attrackted me most to the serial

yeah they always talk about women power but when it comes to showing it they show that the girl is soo weak that she has to marry her psyho lover and they showed antara like a really strong but look she is like the most weakest person on earth
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeybees22

yeah they always talk about women power but when it comes to showing it they show that the girl is soo weak that she has to marry her psyho lover and they showed antara like a really strong but look she is like the most weakest person on earth

thats my point it... if sghe was really strong she will try to punish raghu in leagule way.. may be sending him to jail... or something like that.. but that marrige track is all just shit!!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hina n ria...i strongly agree with u.
BabyHimavari thumbnail
this show has so many things... so many awsome ingredients... terrorism, underworlds of mumbai... just use them yaar... these kinda of things were never shown before in any tv serial use them and i am sure the show would be a hit if they can use them properly... but they just made a big mess with everything...yaar don't make the khichri... don't turn a beautiful thriller-romance into saas bahušŸ˜”Edited by ifians - 10 years ago