Christopher Nolan announces next Batman movie with VIVEK OBEROI !

Posted: 10 years ago

Christopher Nolan announces next Batman movie after watching Vivek Oberoi in Krrish 3

Published on November 13, 2013by idiot420

Los Angeles, USA. Highly impressed with Vivek Oberoi's spine chilling performance as super villain Kaal' in Krrish 3, Hollywood director Christopher Nolan has decided to extend the Batman series that had ended with his Dark Knight trilogy.

"The Dark Knight Rises was supposed to be the last part of series, but I changed my mind after I saw Vivek's acting. 

The way he portrayed Kaal in Krrish 3 reminded me of Heath Ledger's Joker character of The Dark Knight. It took me just two minutes to decide that I'd make another batman movie," Nolan said in a press meet.

Final part of the quadrilogy will be named "The Dark Knight Rises Again" and Vivek will be playing role of super villain - Kilvish.

And unlike previous parts, villain in The Dark Knight Rises Again will be sporting a simple look of a   beedi smoking Mumbaiya gangster.

These improvisations have been added to give more realistic look to Vivek's character while hoping to reach out to audiences in smaller towns of India.

But the new movie might not be a cakewalk. Latest reports say that Christian Bale, who played the role of Batman in the series, has refused to act in the final part.

One of Bale's friends, on promise of anonymity, revealed that Bale was quite insecure of being overshadowed by Vivek Oberoi's talent. In fact, none of the established Hollywood actors want to take risk of playing Batman due to the same reason.

Sources say that Nolan may ask Vivek to play the role of Batman too.

Are you ready for this?

"This will increase the screen presence of Vivek, which is quite good for the movie," said a Hollywood film expert, "You can never get enough of Vivek. American public will surely go mad."

A PR agency hired by Nolan has already started promoting Vivek's last flick Grand Masti' to make him more popular among young American audience.

Back home, sources close to Oberoi family disclose that Vivek's sanity reached its threshold after hearing Nolan's offer. Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi is regularly giving him pills to keep his excitement under control.

"Vivek is confident of making it big in Hollywood. And that's why he didn't line up to meet Robert De Niro when many others were doing so," a source told Faking News.

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/11/christopher-nolan-announces-next-batman-movie-after-watching-vivek-oberoi-in-krrish-3/

🤣

Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Back home, sources close to Oberoi family disclose that Vivek's sanity reached its threshold after hearing Nolan's offer. Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi is regularly giving him pills to keep his excitement under control.
🤣
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wth beedi smoking mumbaiyya
i thought he was overtaking heath ledger's legacy :P
DushtKanya thumbnail
At the title I was like W*F 🤣
Good one 😆
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this will be the only batman movie where criminals will never get scared 😆
Vivek oberoi is a joke 😆 😆
christropher nolan indeed had watched this scene which made him very impressed 🤣
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

christropher nolan indeed had watched this scene which made him very impressed 🤣

Woah... he looks so constipated here 😳
🤣 read it again what a stress buster