Tumhari Pakhi Written Update For 13th November 2013

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with a precap of Anshuman telling that his first wife if she is still there,I will bring her back but he tells his family that I want to meet her and sign the divorce papers,so he can show it to media and end the relation.

Then episodes starts with the scene where Pakhi giving a cup of tea to Anshuman.While giving the tea both of their palms touch each other and Pakhi gets a flash back of her past(child marriage during the rituals).

She runs to the room and her brother and mother follows her.Pakhi tells them that Anshuman is present there with the suit.All are shocked and Pakhi tells that I feel his hands softness and can guarantee that this is Anshuman.Pakhi's brother is in a dilemma.

The people who come for Pakhi's proposal left and the brother starts taunting Anshuman. Entire family starts taunting Anshuman and they tell that after so many years you came and you thing we will give you Pakhi.Pakhi's family tells him that we won't let you take her as we are getting her married off to another person.

Anshuman tries to interrupt them but they don't let him complete.Anshuman starts pretending as if he came back to take Pakhi and acts as if he feels sorry for his deed but he gives a evil smile when turning.Pakhi from the roof top sees all this.

Scene moves towards Anshuman smoking a cigarette near his car which is near a lake.He talks with his sister that it's not the correct time to talk with them about divorce.Pakhi's brother comes and tells him to come inside as its very dangerous and he tells my wish was there I would leave you in this cold.

Anshuman comes back and he sees Pakhi near the water filler.Both have a eye contact.Pakhi sees her Jhumka near Anshuman's pocket and the scenes comes where she was near the window and spdying her hear and the Jhumka went out and fell in Anshuman's pocket.

Pakhi's brother comes and tells Pakhi to go.Pakhi turns and sees her Jhumka which is still in Anshuman's pocket.Pakhi's brother gives Anshuman a towel to wipe his face.

Scenes moves where their eating. Pakhi sees Anshuman slowly and Anshuman sitting on the other side keeps the divorce paper on the side.Anhuman is surprised by how they eat as they sprinkle water on their food before eating.

Than the family starts telling that Pakhi is one in a million and in Chitodghad she is the only smartest girl.They tell that your bad luck you can't get married to Pakhi and seeing your innocent face nothing will happen.Than Pakhi's mother tells that he is a  guest let him stay as a guest.

Scene moved where Anshuman reaches his guest room and Pakhi slowly sees him.Than Anshuman was about to give the divorce paper but he can't.He takes a cigarette and goes out.He slowly spies and sees Pakhi opening his bag from which Pakhi taker her Jhumka and he comes running and Pakhi is shocked seeing him back of her.
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@sayonara - u too watching pakhi?so we hv something else in common than pratyusha...glad to find P fans here 😊

may i know whats ur good name
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :D 
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the wu :D
ArianaGrande thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

@sayonara - u too watching pakhi?so we hv something else in common than pratyusha...glad to find P fans here 😊

may i know whats ur good name

You can call me Sayo😊

ArianaGrande thumbnail
I did corrections and added some glitter :)
pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. It was a good episode.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Very well done on the update! 👍🏼
Thanks.
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update