Written Update Ek Muthi Aasmaan 13th November 2013

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode starts with Kalpi shouting that she doesn't want to go. Kamala explains to her that this is for her own better future.She doesn't want her daughter to become bai like her. Kalpi has to become Madam

Kalpi starts crying Vithal tells Kalpi that they are sending her to boarding school because it will be easier for her to flu from there.

At Kapoor house Pakki is missing. Sahil and Neetu search for her every where

Vidhat Kamala and Kalppi are about to leave but  Kalpi comes in with a bag. She says she will stay with them from now on

Kamla tries to pacify her but she is not pacifies

Vithal tells Kamala they  have sold there land at half rate to get admission in the school in Panchgani and there is still  time for the school to open so they can delay their departure.Kamala says yes they cant leave Pakki in this condition

Sahil calls the security guard . He tells them that Pakki has gone with a bag when asked she said she is going for picnic.

Sahil and Neetu suspect she has run off to Kamala

At the chawl Kalpi is irritated at the special treatment that Pakki is getting. Kamala is feeding her . Kalpi talks irritably at Kamla and Pakki tells her to say sorry this irritates Kalpi further

She thinks its Pakki's fault that she is being sent to boarding school

Sahil and Neetu arrive at the chawl and try to take Pakki but she doesn't budge. Neetu accuses Kamala of black magic.

Kamala tells them that write now Pakki is agitated shge promises that she will get her when she is calm. Neetu says bad words to Kamala but Sahil agrees and they leave Pakki behind

Kamala takes great care of Pakki hence irritating Kalpi further. Vitha; points it out to her that Kalpi is thinking that her Mom loves Pakki more. Kamala says its not true but Pakki is our guest.

Pakki finds it tought to study in dim light. So Kamala tells  Pakya to get a bulb

Precap: Neetu upset over the matter and Vithal and Kamala discussing Panchgani plans

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TYSM girl !!! 
Much needed 😊 

Can pakhi marry pakya n happily stay with Kamo ma ☺️
@ least kalpi will be safe from her possessiveness  😆 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They are ruining Kamla's character royally
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

TYSM girl !!! 

Much needed 😊 

Can pakhi marry pakya n happily stay with Kamo ma ☺️
so true paaki should☺️ marry pakya hayee name bhi ryhme kar raha hain🤣 😆
@ least kalpi will be safe from her possessiveness  😆
true after paakhi marries pakkiya ☺️she will tell all the chawl ki ladiyaan🤣 dur raho mere pati se 🤣

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ya mast rahega I am tell u 😳
Kalpi surely will be saved if pakhi marries pakya 😆
I srsly dont wanna see these 2 girls fighting / hurt over d same boy ! 

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VintageWine

ya mast rahega I am tell u 😳
Kalpi surely will be saved if pakhi marries pakya 😆
I srsly dont wanna see these 2 girls fighting / hurt over d same boy ! 

me too😆😆 i dont want kalpi n paaki fighting for same boy 🤣seriously if  aisa hogaya😲 toh audience apna sir petegey 🤣
 phir mahabharat hoga  😡🤣bechara ladka 😭🤣

tia_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">me too😆😆 i dont want kalpi n paaki fighting for same boy 🤣seriously if aisa hogaya😲 toh audience apna sir petegey 🤣
phir mahabharat hoga 😡🤣bechara ladka 😭🤣
</font>

hmmm agree trp bhi show ki down hojayegi tv channels me lovestory shows kam hai ke ishe bhi love triangle banadenge
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. Now I don't have to waste my time watching. Seriously hate Kamla right now. Vitthal is a spineless, hen-pecked coward.
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx..  I so wanna slap paakhi.. 
Kalpi 's dad is right.. He knows hw she ll feel.. 
Bt her ma.. Seriously? Is she blind?  hw could she not see tat kalpi is hurting.. Poor girl..