AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL I shouldn't bother making a post for today but I have to make a seperate post to discuss Sanjay's sheer stupidity...lol

So he's actually going ahead with the engagement cuz he wants to see HOW far Shruti can carry on the charade and if she really loves him or not?  Seriously tamaasha kar ke he wants his answer?

Sanjay is in such a confused state these days that I feel confused watching himπŸ˜†...he's taking Shruti ke pyar ka test? LOL through getting engaged to a girl who's name he can hardly keep straight? lol

The dumb storyline aside, FAB acting from Manav-Gautami in the first sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘...Sanjay is all confused in his wounded state so he's finding weird ways to pull Shruti along? lol

Shruti is losing it over the news of the engagement too no matter how stoic she tries to act like this is all for the best blah blah...yet another scene of her mother telling her that she loves Sanjay...we get it now, AuntyjiπŸ˜†

The last scene b/w Baa-Shruti was nice...Baa is so understanding...what a lovely character.

Precap: Prabha crap...I don't understand what Sanjay is thinking inviting the girls for the engagement when he knows how disgustingly his mother will behave...those poor kids are being insulted so badly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh kya naya tarika hai!! Jacho parkho phir decide karo πŸ˜† But both Bhavana and Prabha deserves this for bringing it upon themselves.                                                                                                     SS scene in the beginning and shruti baa scenes were really good. Sanjays logic has become a bit twisted nowadays πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                    Precap:Prabha torture continues... This kind of verbal lashing only because the kids attended the engagement just imagine what would be her reaction when Sanjay puts the ring on Shrutis fingers Can anyone guess πŸ˜†
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanjay confusion is really confusing one πŸ˜† I was banging my head even in SS and Sanjay-father scenes- angoothi pahnaaunga aur uska dard  ( it way more than dramatic and i almost forwarded πŸ˜† ) What twisted love barometer of him! πŸ˜†  So Will sanjay keep looking at the ring and shruti face in slow motion in the hall? πŸ˜† πŸ€” But then atleast Prabha and Bhavna will be pulled back to the ground πŸ˜†

On a side note, Does it seem similar to Mohan self imposed landing in goons den and then got shot by them ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ Agar Megha ko parwaah hai to aayegi hi types ..πŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜²..well here it wont be an issue between life and death πŸ˜‰  Thankfully ! 

Can i really kill Prabha? I think i should not talk about her anymore..she is disgusting in her speech..what rubbish she was speaking in precap! πŸ˜‘Poor kids!  Usko chakkar khaa ke hospital jaana banta hai abhi..tabhi shanti milegi πŸ˜³
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I agree with posts all three of you ..

This show is going to be a full disaster if they continue to churn such epi's full of such Heavy n bad mouthing dialog's by the Sanjay clan. πŸ˜‘🀒
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Spoiler of our show .. πŸ˜‰