Bade Acche Laggte Hai

why always priya is hurt? why not ram?

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder why always priya is made to hurt? kabhi ram hurt nahi hota.. when rajat came he was angry on priya and hurted her that time also...  when rajat not even tried to be so close like juhi is holding ram hand giving him perfumes behaving as his wife (or wife like as word cannot be used here🤬)  but still he enjoy attention given by juhi and same he does with juhi when it come to priya.. he is least bothered whether she has being comfortable or not?

always ram hurt priya still priya forgive him in evry matter...

why always priya get hurt?

why can't ram be hurt for change really... what ever ram does is right and what ever priya does is wrong?

only in season 1 ram was ram rest he was changed man who always found fault with priya and who ever against priya were correct ... this is really wrong...

i want ram to be hurt to know the feeling of being hurt and ignored...

first priya does everything for him but he doesn't feel that but juhi sirf ate his money living all comfortable life getting close to him utilizing his money to spoil his girls still for him she is devi and priya is bad great... he support juhi not priya..

when priya is not there he cries for priya and when she is there he is nt even bothered abt her feeling... does ram love priya? i don't think so he has fallen for juhi and want to move ahead so may be priya is thorn for him.. isliye he is making her realize she is not needed in his life nor kids as juhi is more nice for him not priya forgetting she gave him everything his life  and all protected him from all odd but still some one get credit..

what ever ram does is correct and what evr priya does is wrong great ram... wish to see u hurt badly... to know the pain

i have an question instead of priya if ram was in coma will u people have spared priya if she had some one else as her friend and supporting her and would her kids call him dad nope.. all would have bashed priya and when it comes to ram more partial which is wrong..

what ever priya does is wrong and what ever ram does is right which is really wrong...

i am an raya fan and can't see them suffering like this...

it is not ram or priya fans but raya fans are more hurt than any one...

some find ram is still great sorry guyss but he is not 40 plus to not know anything... he is 60 plus and not so brainless to deal with things.. but he behaves as if he is not bothered sab kuch juhi ke upar dediya to why to tell i was ma and papa for my kids? is this correct nope... ram has failed as an hubby so as an person
lost the respect i had for him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100 percent agree...priya aur rajat friend the tab bhi kisiko accha nehi laga...aur ab juhi aur ram kya kar rahe hain??? ram to priya ki check up karwana bhi bhool gaye...great..to 7 yrs tak rone ka natak kiu kia????? disgusting...priya samne hoti hain to care nehi karte sirf chillate hain aur nehi hoti to rone ka natak karti hain
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitrajayeeta23

100 percent agree...priya aur rajat friend the tab bhi kisiko accha nehi laga...aur ab juhi aur ram kya kar rahe hain??? ram to priya ki check up karwana bhi bhool gaye...great..to 7 yrs tak rone ka natak kiu kia????? disgusting...priya samne hoti hain to care nehi karte sirf chillate hain aur nehi hoti to rone ka natak karti hain

right he forget all so busy with all things chuhi her daughter ..
if he had not cared abt priya who to fake tears and pretend to care for her 😡
viny_queen thumbnail
soory guyz i really think next week se i stop watch this ðŸ˜¡show and if priya leavee ram i then ok i carry on other wise its reallly hurt my feel too see this halat of this show🤢😲
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

soory guyz i really think next week se i stop watch this ðŸ˜¡show and if priya leavee ram i then ok i carry on other wise its reallly hurt my feel too see this halat of this show🤢😲

i already left but reading wu but that also next week se band as ram is more fond of bad people not knowing who is real and who is fake...  he is just 🤬

this show is getting rotten day by day with bad people presence
nntthani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever it may be why does the producers always want only priya to suffer and cry ,why cant they make ram suffer for some time .
only in season 1 they showed priya as strong in character but in rest of show she was always to get abide to emotions and feelings for other. 
its clear ram has for sure changed and moved on and why cant priya😡

shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: nntthani

whatever it may be why does the producers always want only priya to suffer and cry ,why cant they make ram suffer for some time .

only in season 1 they showed priya as strong in character but in rest of show she was always to get abide to emotions and feelings for other. 
its clear ram has for sure changed and moved on and why cant priya😡

yes it is no more balh it is more of ram and how much he love juhi 😡😡
he shd get hurt to know the meaning of hurt.. he is forgetting if priya has not entered his life he would be living some crap life under influence of niharika 😡