First Week Performance - Week Ending 10th November

ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saturday's Contestants and their Performances:

Debina and Gurmeet - first couple to perform, with fire entry. Looked and danced marvellous. Debina was looking stunning after losing oodles of weight. Must have been hard for her...I can understand! They performed on Dhating Naach from the movie Phata Poster Nikla Hero'.

Ritwik and Asha - I call them fun and smiling couple. They are always full of masti and love. Dancing and looking very beautiful, they performed on song "teri jhuki nazar". I think they are good threat to other jodis.

Raju Shrivastav and Shikha - Shikha was nervous, of course first time on TV and had to dance. But they did good job, performed on medley from Chennai Express.

Kanika and Ankur - Very cute couple, simple Ankur and chulbuli Kanika looked like a doll in frock. Song they choose was "hum ko hai tumse pyaar".

Vinod and Raksha - The unique couple, hats off to them! Look at them you will belive in "jodis are made in heaven" and that God has created someone special for everybody. They Performed on "Kar ja re ya mar ja re" from ABCD. Vinod even without limbs gave such an amazing performance that audience as well as judges got goose bumps.

Sunday Performances:

Terence's special effect or electrifying performance whatever it is called was just speech less. No words can describe, had to watch it to enjoy it.

Amrapali and Yash Sinha - Pali looked beautiful in peach and pink sharara. Both looked so in love on song "tum jo aaye zindagi".

Amrapali and Kanika had to do "Vamp War" without any dialogues, only expressions on judge's demand. Sajid was the voice for them.

Kiku and Priyanka - Heavy duty Jodi with surprise package. Kiku started solo on song "ram ji ki chal dekho" and his wife Priyanka did Ghagra"" from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Both got best comments from judges. Super se Uper and todo performance!

Bruna and Omar - Hot and sizzling long legs Bruna set the stage on fire with her sexy moves. Song they danced on was from Bruna's own "subha hone na de".

Ripudaman and Shivangi - Chef and his GF gave tough fight to all the TV walas. Dancing on "sabki bajate raho" they really did bajao of other contestants. Got the title of "Dancing Chefs" from judges. Shilpa was presented a rasgulla tree by Ripu.

Sanjeev and Lata - Water fountain dance by both of them on "sajda tera sajda" was very romantic and hot-wet performance.

Ridhi and Raqesh - The most promising Jodi of this seson looked and performed very hot. Song was my favourite "saans me teri saans". They performed to the theme of the show "Romance".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravi05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis loved vinod rakshas performance hats off all other performances were gud a promising start.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely analysis! You had something positive to say about every couple, so it was a joy to read. This season has a lot of great couples besides my favorite. I'm enjoying it already.