My Character &:Rakesh[Mohan]

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

My Character &

SABshow, Yes Boss revolves around Meera (Kavita Kapoor) who works as a creative head. Her husband Mohan (Rakesh Bedi) works in the same office as a subordinate. No one knows that he's Meera's husband. The boss Varma (Asif Sheikh) has a soft corner for Meera. Here, Rakesh talks about his character not being a pyaare Mohan!

Your wife Meera cares two hoots for you?
Only in the office! I try to put my foot down at home. I'm sure deep down she loves me but has to put up an act at the office.

So, you are not her Mohan pyaare at all?
Obviously not for her, as she feels her boss Varma is her dream man. To add to the problem, her mother, too, thinks that Varma is that ideal damaad she never had.

What does Varma mean to you?
My life would be at a standstill without him. So he means a lot to me. He adds spice to my life. Yes, we do have a love-hate relationship. But without Varma there would be no nok-jhoks with my wife Meera over him.

Your ma-in-law detests you too?
I am that bechara ghar jamai with a tyrant ma-in-law.
What about Mohan not being Meera ka Mohan?
I've learnt to live with that — the Mohan-Meera-Varma triangle.

Will you ever leave Meera?
No way. I would not only be without a wife but also without a roof over my head. I am a ghar jamai... remember?

In real life, if you encountered such a scenario?
It would be hell and chaotic. I would either have to live like a bechara or a besharam!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thnx for da article. Da article is kind of funny. Thx again. 😃