Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: temperance12

I hope this show can hold my interest...

Ritu, after the rock climbing scene, the lady (who was snubbed by Lavanya) said that this would be the 3rd marriage of the guy? Did I hear that right? So, why is the issue of child marriage brought up just now?

Of what i read in the novel..or about the plot was he marries in childhood then his family develop some kind of rivalry with those people and they leave that place too..He marries again and has a child also n i think his wife dies or he gets divorced..dont really knw..but when he is about to marry for 3rd time..someone raises the issue of his first marriage..and there he goes back seeking divorce from it
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

tfs it Riti... I have heard that it is based on a famous Saraswatichandra's novel... Let's see how they are adapting the novel to television... I didn't like another show which adapted the novel much... Hope they make the show interesting...

Ragha..writer is sharatchandra who wrote saraswatichandra novel...Yeah you are right..It is based on Nobo Bidhan ,a bengali novel.. havent read it but heard good reviews from those who have ..Hoping that they put good screenplay of that novel...and holds audience interest..
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
^Hope so 😊 And thanks for the info...
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Of what i read in the novel..or about the plot was he marries in childhood then his family develop some kind of rivalry with those people and they leave that place too..He marries again and has a child also n i think his wife dies or he gets divorced..dont really knw..but when he is about to marry for 3rd time..someone raises the issue of his first marriage..and there he goes back seeking divorce from it

Hmmm... if that's the case, then the second marriage is not valid I think. A child marriage is legal & have to get a divorce if they want to remarry. I find it a bit confusing because on one hand child marriage is illegal and on the other they give both parties right to annul the wedding once they reach the legal age.  

Recently in NDTV, I saw a lady was not allowed to sit for her civil services exam because authorities felt that her child marriage was an illegal act. I think later on, after much hassle she was allowed to sit for the exams, I am not sure though.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: temperance12

Hmmm... if that's the case, then the second marriage is not valid I think. A child marriage is legal & have to get a divorce if they want to remarry. I find it a bit confusing because on one hand child marriage is illegal and on the other they give both parties right to annul the wedding once they reach the legal age.  

Recently in NDTV, I saw a lady was not allowed to sit for her civil services exam because authorities felt that her child marriage was an illegal act. I think later on, after much hassle she was allowed to sit for the exams, I am not sure though.

may be the point that media gets to know about his first marriage ..or it can be..when novel was written..child marriage was still legal in India..πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful Take & summarised first epi very nicely  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The show looks promising...hope it stays the way it is πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & it doesn't loose its track as it progresses & the focus remains on the lead pair πŸ˜›

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the first episode!!..The show looks very promising...hope they focuse more on the lead pairs instead of dragging..love the pair of AnKhi already!!😳..looking forward for more!πŸ˜ƒ
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Ritu, Nice post..good to see so many IPK fans hereπŸ˜›

Just watched he first episode, very good. Haven't watched the leads before except IK in few scenes in zee show..Planning to catch up with rest of episodes and hopefully the show keeps me interested
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

Hey Ritu, Nice post..good to see so many IPK fans hereπŸ˜›

Just watched he first episode, very good. Haven't watched the leads before except IK in few scenes in zee show..Planning to catch up with rest of episodes and hopefully the show keeps me interested

pallavi...πŸ€—so good to see you here...yeah so many IPK fans here... its fun..
looking forward to more interactions here...

@VishakaGal n purnima- thnks friends fr comments...