RAM-LEELA Updates Thread #3, Index pg1 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
zarak ji,aap ko samjhana hi bekar hai.Kyun tension pal rakkhi hai apne,woh bhi falltu mai๐Ÿ˜†.Joh yaha IF me predict kiya jata hai,asal mey uska ulta hi hota hai.

Ranveer bhai ne December 2010 ko debut kiya aur abtak sirf tin filme release hui hai.One became a hit,2nd one earned money and 3rd earned him critical acclaim.Rishi ka beta ka bhi kuch aisa hi tha back in 2008-2009.Arey usne toh flop se suru kiya tha.Phir ek Gajab hit deke wapas aa gaya.Ram-Leela will do the same for Ranveer.Acha khasa screens par toh release ho raha hai film.Woh bhi 3000 screens according to producer.Phir tension kis baat ki?Film ka Buzz dekho bhai.Krrish aur Dhoom ke baad yehi ek film hai joh highly anticipated hai.Google trends pe Ram-Leela,dhoom 3 se upar hai at this point of time๐Ÿ˜Ž.So it will open very good at BO.Jab komal nehta ne bhi keh dia ke film will open big.

Aur joh court shourt ka case yeh chalta rehega.Pehle bhi Ram-Leela ek aisi faltu case jeet chuka hai.Kindly see this post.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3767217

Just chill.

Aur jaha tak sawal hai Brand endorsement ka,back in 2011 pepsi approached Ranveer to be the fresh new face of the brand,but he rejected.I don"t know why.He also rejected a deal from Provogue.He always kept saying "money has its kind on me.Money is not a problem".And he wanted to grow his fanbase and choose endorse deals that suits his persona.Woh bhi ho jayega.Imran ne bhi toh der se endorse karna shuru kiya.Itni jaldi kisko hai.
Edited by rihan0007 - 10 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posting here for the first time! Totally wishing all the success to RL team.
Honestly, I am huge Sachin fanatic but I don't think he is going to have such a big impact. It's a test match lot depends on the toss and how he plays. People are usually only going to watch his innings . Evening shows will do well. And its just 5 days.

I see it doing anything between 80-100Cr, considering the big hype that it is not having and the music is growing with people. Heck I was in India recently and all they had was RL playing everywhere.

But depends a lot on WOM too, noway do i feel it would do just average film, whatever be the case this is a hit story!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Lol it's cute, he literally never takes it off, even when there's a bunch of bodyguards and we can't see a crowd ๐Ÿ˜†
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Rihan: you meant to say his hand?
IHeartDeepika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella.

^ Rihan: you meant to say his hand?

Yeah he said hand in hindi
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Posting here for the first time! Totally wishing all the success to RL team.

Honestly, I am huge Sachin fanatic but I don't think he is going to have such a big impact. It's a test match lot depends on the toss and how he plays. People are usually only going to watch his innings . Evening shows will do well. And its just 5 days.

I see it doing anything between 80-100Cr, considering the big hype that it is not having and the music is growing with people. Heck I was in India recently and all they had was RL playing everywhere.

But depends a lot on WOM too, noway do i feel it would do just average film, whatever be the case this is a hit story!

A lot of trade analysts and distributors have been saying the movie will be a hit, even komal and Taran seem very positive about its fate. You said the match is only 5 days, but gtpm and other movies are coming out the following weekend, they are also going to take up screen space and that will heavily effect ramleela. But I do hope ur right!
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think we need to stop obsessing about numbers & enjoy the movie! As long as we(the one's who have been waiting for this movie for such a long time) enjoy it & come out satisfied, we should be fine! Yes, if this is a hit it will be great for the team & a validation for their hard work! If the content is good, it will be successful, so stop worrying!  And I am loving this blue/white matchy matchy dressing of Ram & Leela!
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I got this feeling from their recent interviews that the two have some strong underlying physical tension...lol...Ranveer ko toh sirf Deepika hi Nazar aati hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ I think they are still at the first stage of their relationship...๐Ÿ˜‰ You know what I mean...๐Ÿ˜†