...his look..
Posted: 10 years ago

Ranveer Singh on KBC

TNN | Nov 11, 2013, 08.07 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sony Entertainment Television|Ranveer Singh|Ram Leela|Kaun Banega Crorepati
Ranveer Singh on KBC
Ranveer Singh on KBC More Pics
Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh is leaving no stone unturned in promoting his upcoming filmRam Leela. 

After making appearance on many other reality shows, Ranveer will now be seen in the upcoming episode of KBC the actor will make a grand entry on his upcoming film Ram Leela's famous song 'Tattad Tattad'. He was extremely delighted to meet Big B on set. 

Catch the heart throb Ranveer Singh perform onKaun Banega Crorepati this Friday, November 15th only on Sony Entertainment Television.
congo shogo on the new thread ppl!! 🥳
I love what DP and RS are wearing in the Hyderabad/Bangalore promotions...love how they always match 😳
aweee at RS protecting DP from the crowd and holding hands...just so adorable 

and guys do not believe that Kiarra Sandhu or whatever guy...he bluffs and makes shit every single day on twitter 🥱

@ Zarak : I read those articles too about protest and all...some people are just weird I guess...I doubt if it will not release in any state or something like that..the producer herself tweeted its going to be a big release 3000+ screens!! 😃
Originally posted by -IHeartDeepika-

Deepika gussa lag rahi hai, phir bhi yeh itne pyaar se dekh raha hai 😆

He is so cute 😆
btw which interview is this from, the outfits are the ones they wore at Infinity Mall right?

Didn't see this.  I apologize if it's already been posted!

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/ranveer-singh-flattered-and-proud-deepika-is-my-leela-444695

Ranveer Singh: Flattered and proud Deepika is my Leela

Puja Talwar | November 11, 2013 21:19 IST (New Delhi)
Tweet
inShare
Print 
Ranveer Singh: Flattered and proud Deepika is my Leela
Ranveer and Deepika talk about their Ram-Leela chemistry
Are they together or are they not? Or is it just an act as B-Town's golden girl Deepika Padukone and her Lootera co-star Ranveer Singh step up the volume as Ram-Leela gets set for release. Poised, the dimpled actress answered that they were in a profession that everything they do, what they wear, what they say, how they perform is analysed.

Being under constant scrutiny, with pictures being leaked, privacy being invaded, Deepika shrugged her shoulders saying, "It's part of the territory, you have to accept it that as public figures your life is public too, you cannot get upset and you have to take it in your stride."

As the Deepika-Ranveer chemistry scorches screens, the actress admits chemistry is intangible - it's either there or not. Post Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani , fans had tripped over her and former beau Ranbir's sizzling chemistry proclaiming them as the next jodi . And now it seems Ranveer is the one Deeply Dippy about Deepika. She says a lot has to do with the director, the scenes and the comfort level with your co-star and she unabashedly admits that she is very much at ease with Ranveer.

The golden girl, who has had a hat-trick of hits, says it was failure which taught her to hone her craft, observe performances and happy at the way things are going, and she has no complaints.

So is she anything like Leela? Bold and passionate, "Well if you need to put me in perspective, I am Naina Talwar of Yeh Jawaani.... She is the character who is totally me and I so resonated with her," admitted Deepika.

Ranveer, who admitted that he was on home ground with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's style of filmmaking, says it is " larger than life and totally over the top and I like that." The actor admitted that he was flattered and proud that Deepika was his Leela. He revealed he had not met a more committed and honest actress who is driven to perfection though he did divulge that his co-star was a cleanliness freak who got most upset if things weren't set angularly. He also admitted Deepika's weakness for children, the leggy lass was most happy when she was surrounds by tots, well not surprising it's the kinder land which is absolutely besotted by the beautiful actress.

Well Ranveer, at the moment it seems be it six or 60 year olds, Deepika indeed is the current queen of hearts.
 Deepika's Interview:

'For me, Ranveer is the best actor in the industry'

How do you connect with Hyderabad?
It's great to be back in Hyderabad, a city which I connect to a lot of things. I've worked here a lot, first for modeling, then I've come here for a lot of ad shoots and also a few of my films were shot here. Recently, we shot for one of my films atRamoji. Hyderabad reminds me of my hometown Bangalore " the food, the people, the culture and the warmth is almost the same. So, for me, it's as good as being at home when I'm in Hyderabad.

With back-to-back hit films, you seem to be moving up the ladder of success...
It's a nice feeling because all this is the outcome of hard work and passion for what I do. At times, I think if I were not an actor, what would I have been or what would I have done because I don't think I can do anything else apart from acting. I feel I've been lucky in terms of the kind of films I have been offered. It has made me feel that I don't choose my films, but my films choose me. And ever since I did Cocktail, directors have been giving me one challenging role after the other. Even Ram-Leela is a special film for the fact that I was drained a lot both emotionally and physically. And working in a Bhansali film is as good as working in five films. So, right now, I'm more confident of myself and my craft.

You did a Tamil movie Kochadaiyaan with Rajinikanthrecently. When can we expect to see you working for a Telugu film?
I haven't been offered anything yet. As an actor, I'm very comfortable with Hindi, but if I get anything interesting in Telugu, I would definitely consider doing it. Venky is one of my favourite actors here. I would love to work with him. And yes, Rana Daggubati... he is also a very close friend of mine.

Also, I am excited about Kochadaiyaan which is set to release shortly. It's an intense film dubbed in various languages " Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Japanese, etc... And for this film, we have used a technology called 'performance capturing' which has been used earlier in Hollywood films like Tin Tin.

A lot has been spoken about your chemistry with your current co-star Ranveer Singh...
(Laughs) For me, Ranveer is the best actor in the industry.😲😳 He is just four films old, is very grounded, spontaneous and filled with energy and humanity... it impresses me a lot. He is extremely talented and is somebody who has dedicated his life to films. I must mention that I like his honesty the most. Also, I haven't seen somebody being so patient with whatever he does. Both of us come from a non-filmi background and are trying to carve our niche in Bollywood, so I connect a lot with him.

Edited by -IHeartDeepika- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -IHeartDeepika-

Deepika's Interview:

A lot has been spoken about your chemistry with your current co-star Ranveer Singh...
(Laughs) For me, Ranveer is the best actor in the industry.😲😳 He is just four films old, is very grounded, spontaneous and filled with energy and humanity... it impresses me a lot. He is extremely talented and is somebody who has dedicated his life to films. I must mention that I like his honesty the most. Also, I haven't seen somebody being so patient with whatever he does. Both of us come from a non-filmi background and are trying to carve our niche in Bollywood, so I connect a lot with him.

👏

Thank you, Deepika!   I think RS is going to be a HUGE star!  He can do drama, action, romance, comedy, etc.  I don't believe he has any limitations!  

I just hope he gets the kind of roles in the kind of movies - and the recognition - that he deserves.

Ranveer has great potential, he really needs Ram Leela to be a hit, otherwise he'll get written off. He is a great actor but I'm not sure if he'll become a popular star. He doesn't have any endorsements, which an an indication of your star value. Hopefully within time! 
 Ranveer's Johnny Depp obsession
Arjun Kapoor has a special nickname forRanveer Singh and it happens to be Johnny Depp! Ranveer's fetish for hats seems to be the reason. The Ram-Leela actor said, "Arjun keeps teasing me, 'Baba, you are the Johnny Depp of India'. 

He loves taking my case." About his obsession for fedoras, he added, "It happened accidentally. I have been collecting fedoras since I was a kid. I love hats. I love different sh*t. I dislike the preppy suff " clean shaven, polo T-shirt, loafers etc. I like anything that's distinctive. Besides, I love Johnny Depp. I could count him as one of my favourites." 

Apparently, his most favourite actor happens to be Deepika Padukone. He joked, "Deepika is my favourite. Even in Hollywood, it's Deepika Depp or Johnny Padukone. 😆