~The 2nd Runner-Up Capital Forum of IF~ Punjabi Forum

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

[2nd]

With 55 votes, the Punjabi Forum has landed itself the '2nd Runner-Up' IF Capital Forum title!

The team members of the Punjabi team will get the chance to star in an IF Interview alongside the winners [CW Forum] and the first Runner-Ups [Sensational South]!

[Credit: SS Team - Final Round Thread]

Captain: Angel-Jot.
-wingsofheart-
-Mentor-
..Athena..
BadtameezDil
-Eris-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations team Punjabi! 😃  🤗  Parrtyyy!!
Very beautiful thread Jotyy!! 🥳
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So Proud of us all! 
I really want to write so much more but I'm going through a lot right now. You may or may not have heard of the bush fires in NSW right now- yeh well they have hit me and my family...hard. 

Our house is not how we left it and many of our possessions are now ash. I'm taking a break from IF and everything in general- this is so much more than just the physical loss of items. 

I can't explain how amazing it has been working with all of you- my team; you guys are seriously awesome. I hope that in future maybe I can talk to you all because you have been the best to work with. 

All the friends I have met on this forum- i'll never forget you guys. You all have been funny, crazy and the most awesome virtual friends anyone can have. 

Going to miss you all- and hopefully I can come back on this forum one day!
Edited by ..Athena.. - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I am happy about it...
But expected more
Still its ok
Congrats to CW AND SS
I love u all punjabi teams
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Athena..

So Proud of us all! 

I really want to write so much more but I'm going through a lot right now. You may or may not have heard of the bush fires in NSW right now- yeh well they have hit me and my family...hard. 

Our house is not how we left it and many of our possessions are now ash. I'm taking a break from IF and everything in general- this is so much more than just the physical loss of items. 

I can't explain how amazing it has been working with all of you- my team; you guys are seriously awesome. I hope that in future maybe I can talk to you all because you have been the best to work with. 

All the friends I have met on this forum- i'll never forget you guys. You all have been funny, crazy and the most awesome virtual friends anyone can have. 

Going to miss you all- and hopefully I can come back on this forum one day!

Avani very sad to hear abt that ...dun worry everything will be fine soon u all have an all mighty god with ur side . Come back soon 🤗
Minionite thumbnail
I must say you guys all did a splendid job all the way! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Congratulations guys...
the best part of your team was you all pebrformed with an ease...

you guys had gala time on your thread 

😳
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³