Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kat007

ever her supporters lost intrest in her 

Please visit her AT to check your statement out... You just might be surprised.

Its just that we don't rush to defend each statement that people make against her... we have lost interest in THAT illogical hatred ðŸ˜Š

LF: The bathroom wall
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

More than being physically down.. Pratty is mentally down. She seems to have given up ðŸ˜• Part of the credit goes to host of the show ðŸ˜Ą he broke her confidence by giving her contradictory feedback/advice.. first was "stand lo" then it was "why taking stand when it's not needed"  then it was "you are following Kammo too much" and now it is "listen to Kammo.. she is going right" ðŸĪŠbachchi bechari kare toh kya kare ðŸ˜­

She should have listen to host , he is taking stand since past two weeks 😉 ..tabhi to media and janta supporting him.  😉
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there is alot of screaming ..  
seems like they are being  attack .. 

kamya is screaming .. commandos... commandos.. 
uber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like attack is taking place now
kat007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Please visit her AT to check your statement out... You just might be surprised.

Its just that we don't rush to defend each statement that people make against her... we have lost interest in THAT illogical hatred ðŸ˜Š

LF: The bathroom wall

sorry i dont want to argue but yes if she dose not contribute anything then i personally think logical fans should support the deserving n not follow her blindly 

PS- i m neutral to all except tanman  
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Kamya is really  good at being a general .. she is giving hte instructions to the commandos  ..  
she is trying to coordinate them .. screaming ..   commando  andi and  sangram  go  near them ..   go  near them 

yesh . they got  attack .
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kat007

sorry i dont want to argue but yes if she dose not contribute anything then i personally think logical fans should support the deserving n not follow her blindly 

PS- i m neutral to all except tanman  

I am not talking of your like or dislike for anyone; I am disagreeing with your sweeping statement saying that her supporters have lost interest  in her.

LF: Ejaz looking perplexed.
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Kamya just dodged the green light .by  few inches.. she  is now giving them the  feedback to what just happened. 
she kept  telling  ajaz to  fall down and sangram and andi to  move forward in front of the attackers.. 

gauhar  was protecting   tanisha.. 

kamya  is saying next time they get  attacked  everyone  be  quiet.. cuz she is  giving  orders..  

kamya has to be saved from the green laser .. and if she is marked for  more the  4 seconds she is shot .. 
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kamya is awesome as the leader !!!
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Kamya .. is one  awesome  leader..   ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ i think bigg boss has  found  their winner.. 
sofia was saying how  well   kamya was  screaming the instructions  to them ..