Originally posted by: lpsakshi

intrstng dear thnks for pm me 

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

nice story

Priya ar kya guzar raha hai I understand. aaj naye naye rishte mein bandhne jaa rahi thi aur kismat ne Priya ke saat bahut bada Mazak kiya. Ram Priya ke liye ek life ke roop mein aaya hai.
Priya itne jaldi se ram ko accept nahi karne wali but yakin hai ki jald who iss dard se bahat aayegi.
good OS..please continue and thanks for PM

thanks for commenting😊, I too hope so inn dono ke life me sab kuch sahi ho jaye, dekhte hain kya hota hain ab Ram kya karega, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

Lovely concept...
Nicely described...
Grt bonding between two families...
Poor priya hrtbreaking situation for her 😭 ...feel like crying ...
Bt one thing i didnt get that hw the elders can take such descision..that too they know very well priya loves deep..after such a hrtbreaking news they r going give her another shock of her life ...they should understand what time she is going trough...
Loved ur writing...thanks fr pm..cont soon

thanks for commenting😊, yes it is true that elders shouldn't take such decision in haste but their decision was wise in this respect, dadi took this just to protect Priya, you will get to know in next part, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillpc

A very brilliant write up...!!

Prfctly blnded...!!!

Contn soon...
Thnx fr the pm...

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Nice concept..
Beautifully described..
Bonding btw members of both the family is very good..
Felt bad for Priya..very tough time for her nd everyone..emotional part nd very well penned down..one can feel pain while reading..
After this shock..I think elders should give her some time..its not easy for her as she loves Deep..situation is already very difficult nd now this marriage proposal she will totally break..
But its elders decision so...hope Ram handles her..nd with his friendship nd family's love she comes out of it soon..and both falls in love with each other..
Interesting..
Thanx for pm..

thanks for commenting😊, thanks for liking, I tried to show the emotion of a girl who gone through such situation in her life, its really painful for any girl or boy, and am happy I can convey that through my writing, yes elders should have given her some time but dadi's justification was also right, that will come up in next part, I too hope Ram can handle this situation well and help her, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmirayanz

Lo ji yeh dadi hamesha mauke pe chauka maar hi deti hai ;) ...nice concept..now waitting for next :)

thanks for commenting😊, yes dadi is a true rockstar
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 1
i just loved this concept its way to gud... i know its similer to Rab ne bana di jodi movie but no doubt its awesome for sure... i loved also one thing RaYa never thought abt each other as Bro-Sis realtion yani yeh sab pehle se hi tay tha in destiny ek din yeh ek honge... i know ab Dadi the rockstar RaYa ki saadi karwa k hi rahengi koi unhe nahi rok sakta she is the best... par kaise kab hogi yeh dekhna baki hai so post next soon waiting...

thanks for commenting😊, no dear it will not be similar like the movie though the start might look same but it will definitely be not, yes they never thought each as bro-sis, may be some thing like this will happen was there in their destiny that is why, will continue soon