My equation with SRK doesn't matter: Arjun Rampal

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
My equation with SRK does not matter: Arjun Rampal
Debasmita Ghosh, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, November 10, 2013

There was a time when Arjun Rampal was often spotted partying with good friend Shah Rukh Khan, with whom he shared screen space in Om Shanti Om (2007) andRa.One (2011). But not anymore. A cold war is said to have begun between the actors after SRK reportedly trimmed the latter's role in 
his home production, Ra.One. Buzz was also that Shah Rukh and Priyanka Chopra's alleged affair, which Rampal wasn't supportive of, further soured their equation.

However, asked if there is any truth attached to these rumours', Rampal retorts, "How does my equation with Shah Rukh bother people?" Prod him further on if he's still friends with him, and he replies with a raised brow, "But why do I have to tell people all that ... how does my personal relationship with someone matter to other people?"

Personal differences' aside, there are some other things that irk him " clichd questions people ask about his fitness secret, for instance. "In every interview they want to know how I have built my body, what's my daily fitness regime ... so it kinds of gets repetitive," says the 40-year-old, who was last seen in the Prakash Jha film, Satyagraha.

Rampal will next be seen playing a negative character, Roy, in a film by the same name.

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It feels he was mighty pissed off throughout the interview poor reporter. πŸ˜†
SRK first kicked riteish's ass and then RAMPAL's i don't understand people are aware who SRK is and how he works, yet they don't leave an opportunity to lick his ass. why complain then, when he crashes ur licking then LOL
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

SRK first kicked riteish's ass and then RAMPAL's i don't understand people are aware who SRK is and how he works, yet they don't leave an opportunity to lick his ass. why complain then, when he crashes ur licking then LOL

Pls do tell us πŸ˜†
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He sounds so bitter.Well it isnt like you have new things to offer so ghise pite sawal hi puchenge tumse!πŸ€ͺ
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Every little thing about Shahrukh matters to the media, Arjun. Tum nahi samjhoge.πŸ˜†

They had a fall out too? 😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ya.
I believe SRK was brought to SRK because SRK's sole desire was to tap that. πŸ˜†