Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rajjo didn't take care of pihu when she was born he asked priya not to give false hopes infact he never cared about priya or pihu till he falls for her
Unlike ram who has no such feelings for juhi still took care of naina
But the sad part he doesn't know the true face of them
If possible write a scene where juhi confesses love to ram want such scene
ridz956 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked the balcony scene and all about Ram and Priya and Rajat and Daijaan but did not like that progress report of Pari and Myra scene in Principal's Cabin...
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your story
please continue soon...
bssamyukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi friends today being sunday icould update two posts today...I know some of u did not like my second update...hope u like this one..thanks for ur critisism also ...i likd it but as i said i will not leave this in between i will complete it at any cost whether u like it or not...
now the update... continuation frm the balcony scene..

when priya sees rams face she could not stop laughing ...then again this makes ram more angry ..ab aisa kyun has rahi ho tum...itna sab kuch kehdene ke baad???
Then priya starts...Mr.Kapoor aap bhi na...mere keh dene se kya aap mujhe jaane denge kya?aur mein sach mein chali jaaungi kya??mein toh majak kar rahi thi..then ram comes forward and hugs priya and tells her not to joke like this again...I will die priya...whn u were in coma i died each day and now u r back in my life and telling me that i will go to dubai...pls not again ..i can not live without u priya ...i love u so much..pls do not leave me...

Priya hugs him back and tells him that I love u too Mr.kapoor...I know i hurt u by saying all this nonsense...i just wantd to make u realise that no one either rajat or juhi can take or replace our places...moreover our love for each other is so strong that  no one can separate us...its true yestday when u told that juhi has looked aftr our children in my absence and u told me to hold my respect for her...I was till yestday was indebted to juhi that she has really taken good care of our childrn very well and i truly appreciatd her for that ..but unfortunately i ve gathered some info where i came to know that our children ve taken a wrong route Mr. Kapoor and i will tell u everything whatever i ve gatherd but i wantd u to be patient before coming to any conclusion  and pls trust me Mr. kapoor i wantd my children to fly high and wantd to see our children make us proud parents...one thing iam telling u now that Iam I was and I will b for u only Mr. kapoor ,I know the pain in getting away frm u...i can not live without u..and I can not see anyother woman in ur life ...when u told me those words in front of juhi i felt litl insecured but now i do not have any insecurities...I even felt like u started having feelings for juhi ...Iam sorry Mr.kapoor..for doubting u ..all whatever i said about rajat sir was simply a joke to see ur expressions ..Iam sorry for that also ...saying all this priya hugged ram very tightly...

then ram says to priya...oho my wify has become more possessive about me ...Iam very happy..jealous too...

Kya karoon Mr.kapoor aap hai bhi toh etne ache ki aap ke bagair jine ka matlab hi nahi banta...
then shall v go to KM at least now mrs.kapoor?/
Yes ofcourse Mr.Kapoor but i ve something to say and ask u to give ..will u give me that...
this time ram keeps his tongue in his cheek and says in a very naughty mood that kuch bhi dene keliye tayyar hu magar hamare bed room mein not here infront of ur parents and nuts..what do u say Mrs .kapoor??/
this time priyas cheeks turn red with his naughtiness...she hits him on his broad chest and tells him ab chaliye ...mein hamare bedroom mein hi puchungi ...bas mana mat karna.

Pls do comment dear frnds
next update wil b last...
Thanks for bearing my update
With regards
samyukta.

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
both the update was good and it is nice that priya has taken the matters in her hand and now ram should also know the truth continue soon waiting for next part
lalmadhu thumbnail
Very nice and interesting story.  Or I would like to say it is more sensible.  Keep writing.  Will be waiting for the next update.
peeyara thumbnail
nice take...lovely writing 😊
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Naughty ram is back and he has to trust priya
mishraapoorva14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice move by priya...loved all the 3 parts...sorry for not commenting before...but i found it right now only...anyways very nice...update soon
anupam_dil thumbnail
hey thanks for writing this😛  we have been waiting to see different views of the members.you took right decision to continue this story👏 unlike others who stop due some reasons you took positively the critisism also👏...coming to the story it is nice but very cut shot and brief but you see when we read we want to know the story as early as possible so you are at the right place buddy...per pari and naina ki boy friends kuch jyada nahi huyi😆 ...and to the juhi suporters priya ko +ve dikhana hai tho kisi ko tho -ve hona hai 🤣chill yaar it is just a view...continue yaar very eagerly waiting to see next update