Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
again rock  yar ...πŸ‘
awesome...waiting 4 the next part..
any way thanks 4 the pmπŸ˜ƒ
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww awesome update I just hope baby meets her family soon and Meghan meeting too soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful chapter 6! πŸ‘ Poor Mahesh and Nidhi! I really wish to transform this onscreen to see the thrilling excitement on everyone's face when they meet their little one after the lost hopes!  And how Megha's efforts get fruitful to see the happiness in them!  And I am sure Lux dear, you will bring that out as beautiful as the other expressive writeup πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ!

Me and my doubts! But cudn't help it! Have you intentionally used two Mahis here? One Mahi who is Mahesh (Mohan's bro) and the other Mahi who is Mahendra (Megha's bro)? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was too good Laxmi.^ I'm eagerly waiting for the families to come face to face. 😊 & Megha's family's decision was the best suitable at that moment. πŸ˜ƒ It would be immense delight for me to wait for the other remaining chapters. πŸ˜› Edited by -Amanat- - 10 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
After all sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou  KKK143,  -Amanat-,  Senpoo, nbtnmkkfan purvi08  NAMM5 shivangi838 Amanat-

nothing escapes your sharp eye, senpoo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† yes, it was intentional

you all expect a sudden reunion of nanhi and parents and hence, i'm partly nervous whether you'll like my version of the storyπŸ˜•πŸ€”... but I promise it will all end up happily...please bear with me till then...

you'll get to see a slice of the beginning of a new phase in Mohan and Megha's life in the next chapter...their meeting also will happen soon- i won't drag any furtherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

next chap will be posted on monday or thursday... but as amanat said "sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. " - I'll ensure that😊

Edited by lilylakku9 - 10 years ago
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

superb chapter yar πŸ‘

any way thanks 4 the PMπŸ˜ƒ

waiting 4 the next chapter
Amanat thumbnail
Lovely! πŸ˜ƒ I like the way in which u r moving the story forward. Keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lil Mahi is so understanding. A good playmate for Nanhi indeed. πŸ˜‰
& I want to know how they consoled Nidhi in those months? πŸ˜› She might be missing her baby doll badly, right?  πŸ˜†
P.S- thanks for the pm. 😊
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome updates finally I got time to read chapters at other link...Story is going interesting well done...Thanks for PM😊