Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Crocs India@CrocsIndia

Crocs, Yami and you. Tell us how you'll #FindYourFun with the three and get a chance to click @YamiGautam_YG. pic.twitter.com/FV9EErJLcO

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Fox Traveller brings new season of Style And The City' from 16 April at 10 pm

Lifestyle channel Fox Traveller has announced a new season of Style And The City' with some of Bollywood's biggest stars. The fashion-based travel will bring together fashion gurus Rocky S, Nikhil Thampi and Shantanu & Nikhil, and Bollywood's style icons like Shilpa Shetty, Kalki Koechlin, Harman Baweja, Richa Chadda and Yami Gautam, to give fashion an all new definition
. The leading designers will bring alive their celebrity clients wish from 16 April; the show will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 pm. The new season will feature designers on a fashion journey through the various cities of India, to create a unique outfit for a celebrity, inspired by a personal memento from their life. In the new season, the designers along with the spunky & stylish show host Kirat Bhattal will tour the cities of Kutch, Pune, Kohlapur, Goa, Sawantwadi, Hyderabad, Pochampoli, Chennai, Pondicherry and Kanchipuram to find inspiration for their designs. From hand-woven kunbi sarees of Goa to the marbling technique on fabric in Pondicherry, to traditional saaj jewelry of Kolhapur, to rare art form called Rogan art' of Kutch, and ancient card game called Ganjifa' of Sawantwadi - the designers will have a lot to pick from to add a zest of life in their outfits. The show will be an exciting mix of tanga rides through the streets of Kolhapur, eating traditional sit-down South Indian meal on a banana leaf in Kanchipuram, riding the Harley Davidson through the White Runn of Bhuj and many such enthusing experiences.
Fox International Channels VP marketing Debarpita Banerjee said, "At Fox Traveller we are constantly evolving our content and programming to bring alive the different facets of travel. With Style & the City, we are discovering fashion through travel. Season 2 promises to be bigger with more cities, bigger Bollywood celebrities and more importantly an interesting challenge for the ace designers of India - creating outfits inspired by a personal memento from the celebrity's life. We are sure the new season will be a hit among travel and fashion enthusiasts alike." Talking about his second stint with Style and the City' Rocky S said, "This is my second season with Fox Traveller's Style and the City and I had a blast all over again. New cities, new challenges, delving deep into markets, streets and artisans' workshops has been yet another exhilarating and amazing experience." Thampi said, "Being part of Style & the city has been a life changing experience! For someone who has never had a formal training or been to fashion school, this felt like it was my chance to catch up on all those missed opportunities. From travelling to new cities and exploring the local culture to visiting bazaars, interacting with the locals, and understanding & incorporating their techniques, weaving fabric and treatments in my own creations, it's been a fabulously exciting challenge." Sharing their experience, Shantanu and Nikhil said, "The show, Style and the City on Fox Traveller is an amazing way for us to explore incredible places in India and use it as the background to create fashion."

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/fox-traveller-brings-new-season-of-style-and-the-city-from-16-april-at-10-pm/ | TelevisionPost.com
Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Crocs

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Credit - Tumblr

priya185 thumbnail
free to use
please do not plagiarize/alter my work
do not post/use on other sites

my gallery http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3959075&TPN=57
like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PriyaCreationz

extra text
Edited by -Priya- - 10 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Aysha 🤗...thank u for the lovely avis...wonder where the original video is...how did we miss this 😳...Yami is looking so beautiful 
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

free to use
please do not plagiarize/alter my work
do not post/use on other sites

my gallery http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3959075&TPN=57
like my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PriyaCreationz

extra text

Priya 🤗...thank u for the amazing siggy ⭐️...loved both but the wording is perfect in the second one👍🏼...she is truly  beautiful beyond words 

--Ratna-- thumbnail
❤️

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Priya 🤗...thank u for the amazing siggy ⭐️...loved both but the wording is perfect in the second one👍🏼...she is truly  beautiful beyond words 

thank you dear do post a comment in my gallery too😳
--Ratna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

thank you dear do post a comment in my gallery too😳

Done dear...page 67 ⭐️