Rantara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

This is totally just not acceptable.

How can anyone break someones heart like this.
Yes she had to do that but she has no right what so ever to break someones heart.
OK she had to choose, but why not like any normal girl

On one hand she says she is tired of this publicity she gains, on the other hand she does her swayamwar on national television.

I was never with the idea of swayamwars on National TV...and never will be... Because only the people who come as contestants ...and especially the runners up know how much embarrassment they have to face when they are back to there normal selves!

Just to clear the air...i have nothing against Malika... what i am against is Swayamwars...

Anyway, they mostly end up not marrying the person they choose, so i don't see any point in it.

Check Karan out in this video... Its just really sad to know how he must have felt...
I seriously think this is an important topic to discuss and get to the indian Media.
It breaks a lot of hearts.

Edited by Rantara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Unacceptable LOL.
MALLU doesn't care about dignity, respect, good family nothing she chose vijay becoz he gave her what she wanted. he satisfied her hunger. and we all know what is going to happen once the finale ends. 

karan was obviously sophisicated, his physical intimacy with her was respectful, but she doesn't need respect...she needs AAO NA...AAO NA...

so it was expected...he will get a better girl. however he shouldn't have cried.