REVEALED : Why Mallika did THE BACHELORETTE INDIA

Posted: 10 years ago
REVEALED : Why Mallika did THE BACHELORETTE INDIA 
REVEALED: Why Mallika did ??The Bachelorette India??
by Preetam Juneja 08-Nov-2013

Mallika Sherawat's TV reality show The Bachelorette India' is coming to an end today where she is likely to pick one out of the two suitors. But It isn't our concern. What our concern at the point is why a self proclaimed International Star like Mallika Sherawat couldn't find any decent guy in so many years, till now she is reaching 40. The fact she had to do a reality show to prove her point was indeed laughable. Rakhi Sawant already claimed about Mallika not getting married as no one really marries in such type of shows.

However there are still many people who can't really figure out the reason of Mallika's desperate decision. Did she really need that? The real reason for Mallika's stint has now been revealed. And we must say we are not really surprised. Mallika's film The Dirty Politics' is going to be released soon. And if sources are to be believed, the film has been made on a very small budget and likely to create an Impact.

Mallika doesn't have any movies right now. And If The Dirty Politics' tank at the BO, Mallika would be lying completely jobless. Hence to promote the film, and keep herself in the lifeline, she had to place something and the show The Bachelorette' comes for her rescue. It couldn't have been a better chance for the actress whose filmi career has almost faded away.

As far as the question of the Reality show, well most of the reality shows are rigged. And Even If Mallika later dumps her chosen one,  It might not make a big difference isn't it. Still We wish the actress all the best. 

Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Show toh flop ho gaya..film kya hit hogišŸ„±
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BTW,this movie is going to release from past manyyy years...mujhe toh laga tha release hokar flop bhi ho gayi
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I Enjoyed the show. I also read that it was a big hit. Also she earned 30 crores for 30 episodes. So a win win situation for her. 

Originally posted by: orms

I Enjoyed the show. I also read that it was a big hit. Also she earned 30 crores for 30 episodes. So a win win situation for her. 

yes with the help of this show LIFEOK actually beat Sony way ahead in GRP's that's a huge one.

but a win win situation for MALLU ah...ah...she doesn't have offers right now, and she isn't doing TV as well. so on the career side she is down, unless she takes up another reality show, 

her filmi career has surely faded. 
Edited by Black_Cat_ - 10 years ago