No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
for our very active member of LFD&R forum " dating_mystery" 
C'Mon guys give ur valuable advice to him..he can't find a girl for himself πŸ˜­..i feel so pity for him..Lets help him out ..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€” well, the first thing to know is how old is he? where does he live? what his hobbies are? where does he go to meet girls? πŸ˜³
then, we can give advice πŸ˜ƒ

together, we'll find you are girl Mr. Mystery! Don't you worry your pretty little head πŸ˜³
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesss Plz...
Thank u No2Pencil for opening this thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mystrey Man really needs a girlfriend...
But first MM need to tell answers of Shelly's questionsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Suhana- - 10 years ago
dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh... that's so embarrassing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I was all sweating.

I'm talking full advantage of my anonymity here.

I'm 24, never dated before. I just started dating and BAM... it appears so difficult. I'm probably the most untouched guy you'll see around in this age group. I'm from India.

I just changed gyms so I can get girls around. I do generate interest, but on the wrong girls (oh you know, married (and attractive) or overweight or they don't look good (I can't kiss them man!)). Well in that case, there're just 3 or 4 nice girls coming (one of them is HOT).

Another is a friend (she joined the gym inspired by me), she appears to avoid me (like all girls I like). She's also attractive.

Oh, but you know, there's nothing much you can do other than just talking. If she's not interested, she just wont talk. Case closed.

In this game attractive guys have it real easy. My best friend gets new proposals every month, and he's a chick magnet.
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: dating_mystery

Oh... that's so embarrassing πŸ˜³ I was all sweating.

I'm talking full advantage of my anonymity here.

I'm 24, never dated before. I just started dating and BAM... it appears so difficult. I'm probably the most untouched guy you'll see around in this age group. I'm from India.

I just changed gyms so I can get girls around. I do generate interest, but on the wrong girls (oh you know, married (and attractive) or overweight or they don't look good (I can't kiss them man!)). Well in that case, there're just 3 or 4 nice girls coming (one of them is HOT).

Another is a friend (she joined the gym inspired by me), she appears to avoid me (like all girls I like). She's also attractive.

Oh, but you know, there's nothing much you can do other than just talking. If she's not interested, she just wont talk. Case closed.

In this game attractive guys have it real easy. My best friend gets new proposals every month, and he's a chick magnet.

awww - don't sweat it bro! We are here to help πŸ˜ƒ

So you just started dating right? Have you been on any dates yet? Tell us about your first date... did you ask the girl out?? 😳  did it lead to a second one? πŸ˜›  If not, let's assess and see where you went wrong πŸ€”

another question, just to be clear.. what do you mean by "untouched".. just wanna be sure.. you mean you've never kissed anyone? never held hands with another girl? what exactly? πŸ˜•

Don't worry about your hot best friend; guys with personality and charisma have it pretty good too! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
dating_mystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

awww - don't sweat it bro! We are here to help πŸ˜ƒ

So you just started dating right? Have you been on any dates yet? Tell us about your first date... did you ask the girl out?? 😳  did it lead to a second one? πŸ˜›  If not, let's assess and see where you went wrong πŸ€”

Yes, I've just started dating. No dates yet -- all unsuccessful attempts.

First I tried to pick up dates on the streets (like some cafe, some shop where the girl is around, or bus stops etc...) to realize this's not a successful technique in India. Girls need to be 'familiar' with the guy before dating um. While approcheing on the street, girls either excused me or excused herself.

Then college -- there was this one girl who eyed me quiet a lot (well -- that's common actually), I tried talking to her but she didn't appear to sustain the conversation. She didn't even accept my Facebook friend request.

Then my best friend tried to set me up with another girl who proposed to him (she's too short for him). I met her at her college (hardly exchanged 10 words); then she avoided me at all cost (my friend said to her I was asking about her). She switched off her phone when my friend was trying to get a meet up done of us 3. She agreed to meet up with him only under the condition that I won't come.

Then after a month or 2 she suddenly agreed to meet up with me + my friend; it was clear that she had rejected me so I was treating her as a friend. She also got inspired by my weight loss (No.. I was not that fat before, in fact when I'm fat, I have better luck with girls) and now she comes to my gym (all in friend mode).

I'm sure it has to do something with the face and deep voice -- it intimidates girls. My deep voice generates attention for around 80% of girls, and they react in someway to it.

As I said in my previous post --

[quote]Also the general staring -- it's common in my case, so I don't take that as a sign of interest. Even elderly women (auntie) stare at me and that's commonly accompanied with a smile. Even some men stare.[/quote]

[quote]This has been happening for such a long time (since puberty) I kinda got used to it.

But at times the staring from girls is so intense I get harassed. And if she's real close, I can see what she's looking at via my peripheral vision. They kind of 'analyze' the face; they look at the forehead, eye brows, eyes, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin etc... etc... etc... as if they're scanning and memorizing it.[/quote]

The above 2 girls I was talking about did this kind of facial analysis and then rejected me. The second girl knows EVERY CENTIMETER of my face. She can detect an mm of loss or gain of fat on it. Needless to say I'm impressed by her skills, even I don't notice that much.

It appears my face is taken more like an object -- they look at it as if it's a TV show or something really interesting (wide eyed look you know with no smiles), they're going to steal looks at it and while talking the girls focus on the whole face (at at it's various features) as opposed to only looking at the eyes. I usually get comments on it from girls -- you look like this, where're your glasses, how did you get this redness, you've gone thin etc... etc... etc... all about the face.

In trains if I got a girl in front of me she'll be on a staring spree for HOURS man HOURS and without a single eye blink... even MEN don't stare at girls that much. They look as if they cannot believe what they're seeing. You can see wide eyed surprised look on their face.

If I come in front of an unknown girl suddenly (like opening doors or a sharp turn) -- they usually laugh or giggle as if they're surprised.

Currently, I've never been this thin (face fat is at its lowest for my lifetime) and now I'm getting 'double stares'.

If a girl has noticed me for the 1st time and she looked for a second or less, she's gong to look back again (in less than a second) as if 'what the heck did I just saw?'. Girls who're with they BFs also do this and some married in their 30's women also.

It's actually hard to maintain even the slightest privacy in public these days.

[quote]another question, just to be clear.. what do you mean by "untouched".. just wanna be sure.. you mean you've never kissed anyone? never held hands with another girl? what exactly? πŸ˜•[/quote]

Never held hands, so anything above that level is not possible. Girl look forward toward me for flirting or cheating (with their husbands).

[quote]Don't worry about your hot best friend; guys with personality and charisma have it pretty good too! πŸ˜ƒ[/quote]

Oh, he's very much like me.
Edited by dating_mystery - 10 years ago
dating_mystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3ViL

i think you are going to the wrong place? if there are only 3-4 attractive girls there to potentially pick up then you are going to need to try another place. in the end you most prolly gonna be arranged married so dont worry ... everything will be okay 

No arranged marriage man. I'm not going to marry a stranger and then bang her the same night.
Venus.X thumbnail

Yes, I've just started dating. No dates yet -- all unsuccessful attempts.

First I tried to pick up dates on the streets (like some cafe, some shop where the girl is around, or bus stops etc...) to realize this's not a successful technique in India. Girls need to be 'familiar' with the guy before dating um. While approcheing on the street, girls either excused me or excused herself.

Then college -- there was this one girl who eyed me quiet a lot (well -- that's common actually), I tried talking to her but she didn't appear to sustain the conversation. She didn't even accept my Facebook friend request.

Then my best friend tried to set me up with another girl who proposed to him (she's too short for him). I met her at her college (hardly exchanged 10 words); then she avoided me at all cost (my friend said to her I was asking about her). She switched off her phone when my friend was trying to get a meet up done of us 3. She agreed to meet up with him only under the condition that I won't come.

Then after a month or 2 she suddenly agreed to meet up with me + my friend; it was clear that she had rejected me so I was treating her as a friend. She also got inspired by my weight loss (No.. I was not that fat before, in fact when I'm fat, I have better luck with girls) and now she comes to my gym (all in friend mode).

I'm sure it has to do something with the face and deep voice -- it intimidates girls. My deep voice generates attention for around 80% of girls, and they react in someway to it.

As I said in my previous post --

[quote]Also the general staring -- it's common in my case, so I don't take that as a sign of interest. Even elderly women (auntie) stare at me and that's commonly accompanied with a smile. Even some men stare.[/quote]

[quote]This has been happening for such a long time (since puberty) I kinda got used to it.

But at times the staring from girls is so intense I get harassed. And if she's real close, I can see what she's looking at via my peripheral vision. They kind of 'analyze' the face; they look at the forehead, eye brows, eyes, eyelashes, nose, cheeks, lips, chin etc... etc... etc... as if they're scanning and memorizing it.[/quote]

The above 2 girls I was talking about did this kind of facial analysis and then rejected me. The second girl knows EVERY CENTIMETER of my face. She can detect an mm of loss or gain of fat on it. Needless to say I'm impressed by her skills, even I don't notice that much.

It appears my face is taken more like an object -- they look at it as if it's a TV show or something really interesting (wide eyed look you know with no smiles), they're going to steal looks at it and while talking the girls focus on the whole face (at at it's various features) as opposed to only looking at the eyes. I usually get comments on it from girls -- you look like this, where're your glasses, how did you get this redness, you've gone thin etc... etc... etc... all about the face.

In trains if I got a girl in front of me she'll be on a staring spree for HOURS man HOURS and without a single eye blink... even MEN don't stare at girls that much. They look as if they cannot believe what they're seeing. You can see wide eyed surprised look on their face.

If I come in front of an unknown girl suddenly (like opening doors or a sharp turn) -- they usually laugh or giggle as if they're surprised.

Currently, I've never been this thin (face fat is at its lowest for my lifetime) and now I'm getting 'double stares'.

If a girl has noticed me for the 1st time and she looked for a second or less, she's gong to look back again (in less than a second) as if 'what the heck did I just saw?'. Girls who're with they BFs also do this and some married in their 30's women also.

It's actually hard to maintain even the slightest privacy in public these days.

[quote]another question, just to be clear.. what do you mean by "untouched".. just wanna be sure.. you mean you've never kissed anyone? never held hands with another girl? what exactly? πŸ˜•[/quote]

Never held hands, so anything above that level is not possible. Girl look forward toward me for flirting or cheating (with their husbands).

[quote]Don't worry about your hot best friend; guys with personality and charisma have it pretty good too! πŸ˜ƒ[/quote]

Oh, he's very much like me.

I agree with the good doctor. Try different places to meet girls and don't set your eye on one. πŸ˜ƒ

Also, remember that while you are watching a girl "examining your face", the girl cam probably see that you are looking at her too.  She might be creeped out by you actually staring at her! πŸ˜³  Don't pay too much attention on this staring contest and if someone is giving you creepy looks, ignore her πŸ₯± You don't wanna get with a creep anyway πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Just broaden your horizons and let nature take its course πŸ˜›.  Good luck!! πŸ˜ƒ
dating_mystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3ViL

you don't have to bang her the first night... at least by the end of the week before she tells her sister, friends and mother that you are gay!

i think you look in the wrong places.. you can't approach a random girl at the shops/markets/coffee places for a date or friendship? would you even want a girl to say yes to a random guy there? she would be insane or pretty cheap to do that.. which would make you pretty cheap to ask her in the first place .. hence they run away.. unless there is this insane level of chemistry .. and you talk to her first and ask her if she wants to have coffee again cuz you enjoyed the chitchat .. 
you need to join groups.. or your school mates.. work mates.. expand your friendship base and be friends first with the person .. or another person who can introduce to a potential partner. 

Of course I don't ask her out, I show interest in her. Like asking her where's this and where's that then casually asking about her. That's not odd. In India you ask a girl out when the girl is familiar with you, till then you try to be friends. That means getting her number first. And if you're good looking, all this is possible.

There are other reasons why I wont do arrange marriage. Besides marrage is a long way ahead.

I was looking forward toward joining French classes. Actually there are a lot of girls coming to the gym but 3 or 4 of them are datable. However there are 2 new additions to the list πŸ˜‰
dating_mystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shelly1026

I agree with the good doctor. Try different places to meet girls and don't set your eye on one. πŸ˜ƒ

Also, remember that while you are watching a girl "examining your face", the girl cam probably see that you are looking at her too.  She might be creeped out by you actually staring at her! πŸ˜³  Don't pay too much attention on this staring contest and if someone is giving you creepy looks, ignore her πŸ₯± You don't wanna get with a creep anyway πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Just broaden your horizons and let nature take its course πŸ˜›.  Good luck!! πŸ˜ƒ

I know what she's watching via my peripheral vision (and when she's close). Hay... when someone's watching you that hard, you can tell without looking at them. I usually catch them staring but never stare back.

I look for at most 1 second. If I stare back, they stop staring.