loved it
cont soon
thanks for pm

thank u sang 
thank u very much 

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
its touchy and emotional, Priya needs to understand a lot of things but she is a woman after all and can read very well her husband's eyes andmind but at the same time can well read another woman's eyes too, she can see some emotion in Juhi regarding Ram and that is what is bothering her, its very natural, continue plz ASAP 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late comment, thanks for PM
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

its touchy and emotional, Priya needs to understand a lot of things but she is a woman after all and can read very well her husband's eyes andmind but at the same time can well read another woman's eyes too, she can see some emotion in Juhi regarding Ram and that is what is bothering her, its very natural, continue plz ASAP 

yes this is the only thing which Priya bothered very much the concern for RAM from juhi 
and no can tolerate this is 
BALHLOVER thumbnail

sorry for late..i am not well..that's the reason..but as  i promised some one i will update before monday..so here i am with the second part.

trying to give it with another flavour than the current scenario..

part 2                                                                                            

few hours later ..at evening time..

Priya was busy to setting herself..all alone in the flat..flat of her best friend Shruti..She is feeling ashamed with all the past incident of her life..even she is cursing herself..why she was the friend of Shruti..and Aswin coz ..only for her ..they suffered a lot..may be still now..as a mother she can feels the pain..pain of loosing own flesh..she is lost her own daughetrs ..but they r very much present in this world..but Varun..who is not alive  now..even not in present physically..only his existence is present in their parent's mind and police case file..which is haunting priya still now..

but the reality is Life must be moves on..show must be go on..as her family life..not only her family her Mr.Kapoor also moves on with out her ..the reality is so much pathetic for her to accept..but she has to..and now she wants to move on with their memory..with his memory..for her love means Ram..may be some where it is also true for RAM.which is her faith on her love..

pyar dur to ho sakta hai..bichar sakta hai..kam ho sakta hai..lekin khatam kabhi nehi ho sakta..

Priya was all set to go for shoping  ..she is a very self respected woman from her childhood..and still now..not even this situation she does not want any one's favour in her life that's the only reason..she does not stay at her father's house..coz when she learnt about her father sign on the divorce paper she again lost herself..and now this time she uses the small chain with a pendant of Peehu the little one ..who was her mumma's princess..for the grocessary shops.

Priya openned her flat's door..and suddenly one name at the door which is just opposite of her..

stuck her total attention..the display shows the name VIRAJ ROY.

she was wandering in her memory land again..all the role playing moments with her Man..as VIRAJ-MALLIKA..and yes Ram also took the name VIRAJ ROY for this role playing and made her Mallika ..but dont gave her any surname..as he was very much possessive about that ..he did not like any surname except Kapoor his own right on Priya's image..though..he made her Mallika..but only for him...

but the suddent  sound of lift ..broke her chain of thoughts..

few hours later ..

the way back to home ..Priya pressing to  the button of the  lift..

One male voice from behind .

I knew it..i so knew it..aaj bhi ye band hi hai..right?

facing towards the source of the voice..

without any reaction Priya..entered into the lift..

again from behind: are yaar mujhe bhi jana hai..i am also old ..cant use the stair now..

and enterd the lift..

Priya did not bother to talk not even look at him..when her destination came she silently came from the lift..with out the knowledge of  the other man..but through out the journey of lift..she could feel the stare of this man on her..and all her activities..

Priya was engaged to cook some light food for herself as her dinner..

but the knock at her door ..hault herfrom her work for few minutes..she was sure that was made my Nutz..

with a smile ..she oppened the door ..but she found again the man..

man: hi I am VIRAJ ,,VIRAJ ROY..neighbour of urs ..from today..to socha kyun na aapse milkar ayu..

sorry ..I am all alone now ..so u cant ..hi ..and bye..

with a broad smile viraj replied : ok not bad i can accompany u ..

thanks but sorry..i can leave alone..i dont need any one's company in my life..

still now with a smile viraj replied: i think u r not happy with ur family..why dont u forget about  them..

with a fake smile Priya replied..thank u for ur suggestion..but sorry to say i dont like any one's interference in my personal life..so better stay out of it..

with a suprised tone viraj answered ..ok..MAM..May i know ur name only..

Priya ..Priya Sharma..

with the unexpected answer Viraj Replied  Priya Sharma?

Yes u heard right ..let me infrom u one thing..i am a divorcee...after 23 years of marriage..my husband gave me divorce..and after 7 years of separation i came to know that ..though the separation was not intetionally ..may be it was god's desecion ..so better ..stay out of my life ..

Priya...

almost 18 hours gap Priya could hear her name from her man..her man???? yes coz she is a one man woman..and for her love is a comitment which she gave only RAM..

a lone tears rolled down from her eyes..she closed her eyes ..

Priya ...u know it ..i did not do anything intentionally..then why r u doing this with me..u left kapoor mantion..without informing me..even tumne mujhe jhut kaha..k u wanna stay at ur father's house..but tum akeli is flat me ye hala me..

Mr... Ram..main aapko jhut nehi kehi thi..i stayed there ..and after that i took descn ..and i hope.. i have the right to choose better option for me..and why r u bothering for all..i am not Mrs.Kapoor..and to be honest ..i am not ur girlfriend Mallika..so plz go from here ..and closed the door..

at one side Priya weaping badly for her rough behavior  with Ram her Ram.at the other side  with the disadvantage of being a man ..could not shade  tears ..just  promised himself...Priya..just give me seven days..i will achieve ur Love again..though i know u love me and trust me..but u r trying too hide this behind ur hurt..yes i was foolish ...i hurt u a lot..but do u know why  u r  hurt a lot..because u love me more than urself..and i do the same..pyar jitna gehra hota hai..dard utna hi hota hai..  .. i have faith on my love..

at 6:30 am in the morning

after the sleepless night Priya was feeling tired..made a  ginger tea. for herself .she was busy to see the side views from the balcony..the view of the park is clear from this balcony..

missing  the time when she used to go to the park with her father ..for yoga..morning walk..to fit herself..

but the morning was different for her ..she could see her father in a jogging dress..but with a unfit guy at his age 60+..he was also in jogging dress..keeping one towel in his neck..and frequently weaping sweat..and looking at the balcony. With a mischevious smile..

few minutes later ..

again the flat bell rang..Priya thought may be her father ..as he.. was missing her ,in the jogging period..

hi..Good morning..from viraj to mallika..

in a angry tone Priya replied what r u want ? i said i am not ur Mallika..

with a mischevious smile ..viraj said :yaar maine kab kaha k tum mere Mallika ho.. tum to ho hi nehi sakti ho..she is too hot yaar..and se..  sirf..tumhari face milti hai uske sath..

P:what ever i dont bother about ur mallika ..why were u buzzing my bell rathar thatn urs..

V: sorry..actually kya haina muje adat hogaya hai..subah uthkar Mallika ko dekhne ki..but aab to wo nehi hai..and as i said ..u r resemble with her so..maine socha..

P:Mallika is ur wife?????

V:No no she is not..she is my girl friend yaar ..

P:R u  not married?

V: I was but..i did a mistake and unintentionally gave divorce to my lovely wife..and now she does not want to hear anything..

P: Why r u feeling low ?  u have another woman in ur life na..

With a surprised look Viraj looked at her : another woman?

P: Mallika..u said . u r more habituated with her company..

V: with a sigh of reliefe: o yeah..but she is also angry one me..

P: now i got it..that's why u r feeling low right..

V: hmm..bit of..

P: were u like that ..all time prefer extra marittial affair with another woman..

want to mean?

P: unwillingly Priya said something which she does not want to mean..because she knows very well that he is pure at heart..no one cant accure this holy  place  which is accured long before only by her ..

Nothing..i think u r also alone in ur flat..if u want u can share a cup of tea with me..

She does not want to do so..but she knows her last comments hurt him..and she did  not want to do it purposely.

The man was hurt with her comment ..but all he knows..this time what ever happened he has to woe her..his girlfriend..his wife..his life ..only one woman in his life ..the true soulmate of him.

The tea party was going on in all silent ..suddenly Viraj said...Mallika is so different but she loves ginger tea only like my wife..

P: hm..not a big deal..many one in this world share same fondness on many things ..

V: may be but Mallika is really differnt..she is ..

P: i think Mallika is beutyful.

V:no she is hot and bold..but My wife was more loving..the most beutiful woman in the world..

P: was..is she no more?

In angry tone: dont dare to talk this..do u know what ..

I was keeping her alive those five years when every body knew she is not more..and these seven years ..when she was in coma.. only i had the hope ..of her return..i know ..she will . she has to only for me..for our love..and she is in my heart..every time..so dont talk all rubish

Leaving Priya in a shocked state ...Ram left the room..

Yes with her last comment Ram replied back who is very much inside Viraj's heart..trying to woe his wife again..

BALHLOVER thumbnail
 oye thori aur choti commnts nehi de sakti thi 
😭
 thank u 

Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely part...
Viraj roy...lol...!!!

Ram bchra is tryng to woe his wife...!!!
And shes adamant...!!!

Contn soon...
Thnx fr the pm..!!
BALHLOVER thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillpc

Lovely part...
Viraj roy...lol...!!!

Ram bchra is tryng to woe his wife...!!!
And shes adamant...!!!

Contn soon...
Thnx fr the pm..!!

thank u dear 
badly i want romantic ram kapoor now 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So ram is wooing back priya
Great continue soon and thanx for the pm
BALHLOVER thumbnail