kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How fake can this be... We knew it all along but hey... a 38 year old in reality when looking to get married will look for stability, maturity and commitment in a man. But looks like she was looking for some entertainment for a few weeks. 24 year old???? reallly???
Woman are more matured than men and if woman are 14 years older to their man, it would be more like a mother to him than a wife/girl friend. I am glad Karan is spared and she got a fake person for a fake  person like her...

But honestly what was she thinking??????? what a waste of time and what a fake show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been asking this question right from the beginning. There were only one or guys in her age group (Bivas-37 and Abishek-35 or 41). She says she is 37..usually their age is few years off..so she must be at least 38-39!
All the other guys were either in their mid twenties or just turned 30! That's a huge age difference.

And now the winner is 14 years younger than her! I guess that makes her feel good..Like she said she feels alive when she's with Vijay! Whatever ..she was not looking for a relationship..this is just a show. she will have some fun with him and them dump him. Its just unbelievable Vijays parents want this old woman as their bahu lmao.