Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

frankly Raya and rajat track. Rajat never cross his limits. Rajat Priya ko tabb like karta tha jab use pata bhi nahi tha ki Priya is Ram's wife.

Practically when Rajat's track was shown the TRP of the show was more than 4 and show was a hit and placed in top 5 shows , that time they have shown raya moments, their fight also but before ram comes to know that priya is alive , the triangle of raya with rajat was a hit ( but this only my POV) as TRPS are high that time.
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: devmohan

Practically when Rajat's track was shown the TRP of the show was more than 4 and show was a hit and placed in top 5 shows , that time they have shown raya moments, their fight also but before ram comes to know that priya is alive , the triangle of raya with rajat was a hit ( but this only my POV) as TRPS are high that time.

Ha HA u think Rajta track brought trp's No babes trp was high coz ppl were anxious for Ram Priya milan and moreover the big thing AMRITA her scenes with Ram and Sakshi 
there was an episode which was dedicatd to rajjo which brought the trp's all time low 1.6 whereas the show was in 2+ trp's..if rajjo track would have worked he wouldnt have thrown out of show
Now Its digitization
Edited by iLuvRamKapoor - 10 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
I ahted bot the tracks Because both are haddis 
I used to vent out so much when Rajjo was shown 
har baar aa jata tha apna battisi dikhane 
I hate Both they are torture for me
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Ha HA u think Rajta track brought trp's No babes trp was high coz ppl were anxious for Ram Priya milan and moreover the big thing AMRITA her scenes with Ram and Sakshi 
there was an episode which was dedicatd to rajjo which brought the trp's all time low 1.6 whereas the show was in 2+ trp's..if rajjo track would have worked he wouldnt have thrown out of show
Now Its digitization

Now you are taking it wrong , I think you haven't read the comment carefully, first have a look to it , what i have said that , yes they showed raya moments anxious of raya milan was there in people but when raya milan happened the trp's has fallen after some time may be the anxiousness was over that's why but now also they have shown waking of priya from coma and coming back to ram , that time its rajat who formed the triangle and this time its juhi but trps are not coming and that the truth, even after they showed raya moments also. Yes they have thrown him out then why they brought him back for Special appearance. 
Mani-RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: devmohan

Now you are taking it wrong , I think you haven't read the comment carefully, first have a look to it , what i have said that , yes they showed raya moments anxious of raya milan was there in people but when raya milan happened the trp's has fallen after some time may be the anxiousness was over that's why but now also they have shown waking of priya from coma and coming back to ram , that time its rajat who formed the triangle and and this time its juhi but trps are not coming and that the truth, even after they showed raya moments also.

well if there wasnt rajjo also trp would be high because of amrita 
now the scenario is different Digitisation happened form then balh ha slow trp's
Mani-RK thumbnail
There was a huge outrage To throw Rajjo out 
lot of fans wanted raya 
and he was brought back as spl appearnce coz they needed fillers as leads werent available
as they brought Eva ji
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I ahted bot the tracks Because both are haddis 

I used to vent out so much when Rajjo was shown 
har baar aa jata tha apna battisi dikhane 
I hate Both they are torture for me

same here both tortures only
devmohan thumbnail

well if there wasnt rajjo also trp would be high because of amrita 
now the scenario is different Digitisation happened form then balh ha slow trp's

May be... But i felt that, previous track is much more entertaining than this one and digitisation is applicable to other shows too, Diya aur bati and others shows which are ruling in top 5's from more than 2 to 3 years .
It's just the post for the views of you guys, read the post topic and you can give your views , in fact there's a  poll too... Everyone's carries different Choices and  POV and everyones view will be welcomed and respected
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rajat track. I was a bit annoyed during thetarck bcoz Ram was angry on Priya and rajat did add some ghee to it. But Juhi is  maha irritating with her looks and on top her daughter.
I seriously don't prefer these triangles😡
umahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajat wasn't as bad as juhi.      ðŸ¤¢ At least he stayed in his limits.          ðŸ˜ŠUnlike juhi      ðŸ˜¡ Who at every oppurinty is touching ram          ðŸ¤¢ As if he is her property   ðŸ˜¡ Besharam Kahni ki.       ðŸ¤¢