Rajat track or Juhi track?

Posted: 10 years ago
Guys sach sach batana , this is totally your choice and all choice will be respected ,
So guys, 

You like  

1. Rajat track more i.e love triangle of Ram priya and rajat or 

2. You guys like This love triangle of Ram priya and juhi.

Every one has different choices and different POV, so every ones view will be respected in this post  

I know most will answer both the tracks are unliked but please tell the truth , if you have one choice above the two then please give your views freely.
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
Raya & Rajat.bcz Rajat wont turn -ve i feel.but Juhi may turn -ve as she always did -ve characters in d past.she was a saut in kyunki n kahaani
Rajat track. He is so much better than Juhi. He never crossed his limits. Juhi is just unbareable. 😡
I may be in minority but I never disliked Rajat track. In fact, my whole family loved the track but current track, I can't say the same. 
I know its a TV serial, they need some story to show, it can't be all goodies around. 

In the Rajat track, Rajat never crossed limits, he never touched Priya or did anything to get intimate with Priya - yeah the situations were different, he & Priya were never good friends to begin with unlike Ram, Juhi. 
Rajat never felt jealous when he knew Priya is none other than mrs.Ram Kapoor, he accepted it happily.

With Juhi its all different, she lives in KM, she's abusing Ram's wealth along with her daughter, let her be a positive or negative character, that's not the point.
Personally I find both of them quite irritating but preferred the Rajat love triangle... Only because Rajat wasn't sleazy with his love for Priya. Saying that... His public announcement and his constant interference annoyed me.

I hate this Juhi track solely because I know how (I really want to swear but can't so I'm going to use a toned down word but for those of you who can guess... It starts with a B 😆) sly women can be when they're in a love triangle situation... Fighting for the same man.

But still I find both love triangles irritating... Because with both, the leads were/ are unaware of these random people's feeling for them and they said the wrong things to each other because they were unaware... Like Priya told Ram he was disgusting in the party where he got shot, when Ram told her about Rajat being in love with her... Ram also said the wrong things today when he was questioned about Juhi.
When Rajat was around, he was bashed just like Juhi. Both people are not going to be welcomed since somehow or the other, they are the third party between RaYa.
actually i would not like either...but if i have to choose...theni prefer rrajat-raya track...somehow i feel it will be a more mature track...somehow this new pihu samy thing is just very silly and waste of time...not sure how much nha vik know about this...
Thanks for commenting and giving your views. Really appreciate the situation you explained and enlightened.   Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
I think that rajat' s situation is different than juhi's. Priya managed all by herself in dubai and always talked with rajat with a distance infact rajat also maintained the line. I always respected his feelings , they are pure but can't say same for juhi. 
Priya's anger in the party is quiet justified because ram had said that rajat loves her in an allegation tone and priya had clue the same more over rajat priya's relationship is quiet hard before ram jump into the matter and ask rajat that he has feelings for her.But for ram and juhi, Ram very well know that he was going to marry  juhi and then also he said that all in harsh tone, as if she has asked him some cheap question. 
On the other hand I appreciate ram and think that as a lover the way he clarified or in which tone he clarified to her is justifiable as he loves her and he knows very well that she also love him then then from where this suspicion came. He wants her to trust him but I wonder whether he will demand the same when truth of marriage and that cheap statement comes alive to priya. 

In rajat's case priya was completely unaware plus rajat hasn't given any cheap or bad signs to her.

Here in juhi's case she is hitting on ram, whether their conversation in office where she has almost confessed if sid hasn't come in between , or whether it's yesterday when she grabs her hand twice. 
The thing is Rajat ko ek second mein samajh aa gaya ki juhi kya feel karti hai woh bhi jab rajat ko kuch bhi nahi pata inn logo pechle past years ki life ke bare main, neha vikarm ko bhi samajh aa gya , now priya ko bhi samajh aa gaya jabki usse bhi nahi pata pechele 7  years ke baare main, par ram ko samajh nahi aya...waooow...must say he too  golu... 

Well coming to this post's topic, I think rajat's track was entertaining but does not have same feeling for juhi's and raya track is best.

Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
frankly Raya and rajat track. Rajat never cross his limits. Rajat Priya ko tabb like karta tha jab use pata bhi nahi tha ki Priya is Ram's wife.