Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I remember the time when Ram told Priya during a party that Rajat loves her. Priya got so livid with anger and called Ram "sick and disgusting" and she praised Rajat as a friend. I could equate yesterday's scene between Ram and Priya with that scene between them at the party, before Ram got shot.

Ram loves Priya, just as Priya loves Ram. There's no doubt about that. But just like Priya reacted badly when Ram told her that Rajat loves her, Ram too firmly told Priya about his equation with Juhi. It was important in his mind to let Priya know that there's nothing romantic or physical in his and Juhi's relationship. Just like Priya reacted angrily, Ram spoke in a firm and strict tone. What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander too. 

Of course, when 2 people take care of a family for 7 years, the relationship is more than friendship but Ram very firmly told Priya that there was nothing romantic between him and Juhi.  

I'm sure, just like Priya was shocked by Rajat's confession of love...Ram will get the shock of his life too when and if Juhi confesses her love.

Edited by SuganthiS - 10 years ago
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuganthiS

I remember the time when Ram told Priya during a party that Rajat loves her. Priya got so livid with anger and called Ram "sick and disgusting" and she praised Rajat as a friend. I could equate yesterday's scene between Ram and Priya with that scene between them at the party, before Ram got shot.

Ram loves Priya, just as Priya loves Ram. There's no doubt about that. But just like Priya reacted badly when Ram told her that Rajat loves her, Ram too firmly told Priya about his equation with Juhi. It was important in his mind to let Priya know that there's nothing romantic or physical in his and Juhi's relationship. Just like Priya reacted angrily, Ram spoke in a firm and strict tone.

Of course, when 2 people take care of a family for 7 years, the relationship is more than friendship but Ram very firmly told Priya that there was nothing romantic between him and Juhi. What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander too. It's only fair.

Of course, just like Priya was shocked by Rajat's confession of love...Ramwill get the shock of his life too when and if Juhi confesses her love.

Yup I agree... I too found it similar to the party scene when Ram told Priya about Rajat and her reaction... They both reacted the same when they were questioned about the third person in their realtionship... What Priya said to Ram wasn't nice last year and what Ram said to Priya yesterday wasn't nice either.

They both say the wrong things at the wrong time... Neither of them know how to explain things properly... Which causes so much drama afterwards.

But I felt so bad for Priya during that whole convo... A proper explanation was needed, instead of all the extra bits Ram added... But I do think he said those things because he was trying to cover up the fact that he was going to marry Juhi and he was just being firm so that Priya doesn't ask anymore questions. Which is still wrong... He needs to just tell her the truth... But then how will the story progress if there's no drama? So although it was a very emotional scene for me... I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds from now.
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why Priya not leave Mr.kapoor he is simply ridicules . Then stay with friend sy ziyada k saat .This men have no guilt what he done with his wife and try to explain what is cooking between him and juhi. better to end this crap.
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For everyone still disturbed by yesterday's episode... Keep calm and carry on watching... Mann ki shanti ke liye ek mantra hai mere paas...

Just keep singing it... Main bhi karti hoon, it works... Sach mein!

So everyone repeat after me

"Ram chahe Priya chahe Priya chahe Ram. In dono ke love mein duniya ka kya kaam?"

Repeat this several times and you will be able to keep calm... Tension lene ki koi baat nahi hai... Sab kuch teekh hojayega... Have a little faith in Ram and Priya's love.

If this doesn't work... Continue singing...

"Bullet bhi hai ek aur ek hi hai jaan, har bullet pe likha hai besharam Juhi ka naam"

Seriously, I'm not joking... Mann ko shanti mil jayegi with this.

Don't thank me, thank SLB ;-)
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The uproar seems to be quite high. Understandably, since Priya is the most vulnerable person in the whole marriage drama.  What Ram said and with the great detail of assurance should have set the record straight for Priya. 

However, I dont see the comparison of Rajat lovestory justifiable. Priya lived in Dubai all by herself and Rajat came into the picture later on. Obviously Priya's anger was right when Ram told her about Rajat. In y'days epi I don't think Priya was asking him about Juhi's lovestory. She just felt out with the whole family being attached to one side.

I think Ram should have made Priya more comfortable. Obviously, the environment has changed in the past 7 years and Priya is trying to take off from where she stopped. Ram should get his act together and bridge the time-gap instead of juggling his words to cover the marriage fact.

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saabi45

The uproar seems to be quite high. Understandably, since Priya is the most vulnerable person in the whole marriage drama.  What Ram said and with the great detail of assurance should have set the record straight for Priya. But if it had set the record straight, the CVs will lose their chance for the great fireworks that they are aiming at.  

However, I dont see the comparison of Rajat lovestory justifiable. Priya lived in Dubai all by herself and Rajat came into the picture later on. Obviously Priya's anger was right when Ram told her about Rajat. In y'days epi I don't think Priya was asking him about Juhi's lovestory. She just felt out with the whole family being attached to one side. But even with Ram, he just reacted strongly when Priya questioned his feelings about Juhi. He asked Priya, what do you think? Just like Priya was unaware of Rajat's feelings, Ram too does not know about Juhi's feelings for him. I am not comparing Rajat and Juhi but just saying that Ram and Priya have faced the same situation, both oblivious to Juhi and Rajat's feelings...thinking they are just friends. The truth came out in front of Priya and I'm sure Ram will find out too if the CVs have their way.

I think Ram should have made Priya more comfortable. Obviously, the environment has changed in the past 7 years and Priya is trying to take off from where she stopped. Ram should get his act together and bridge the time-gap instead of juggling his words to cover the marriage fact.  I'm sure poor Ram will be crucified for that too! 😳 He will be accused of being too nice to Priya to cover the marriage fact...with Ram, he's doomed if he does and doomed if he doesn't. He's also the CVs' favourite fall guy for their drama.

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShazK.123

For everyone still disturbed by yesterday's episode... Keep calm and carry on watching... Mann ki shanti ke liye ek mantra hai mere paas...

Just keep singing it... Main bhi karti hoon, it works... Sach mein!

So everyone repeat after me

"Ram chahe Priya chahe Priya chahe Ram. In dono ke love mein duniya ka kya kaam?"

Repeat this several times and you will be able to keep calm... Tension lene ki koi baat nahi hai... Sab kuch teekh hojayega... Have a little faith in Ram and Priya's love.

If this doesn't work... Continue singing...

"Bullet bhi hai ek aur ek hi hai jaan, har bullet pe likha hai besharam Juhi ka naam" Bullet se mujhe yaad aaya Ram kaise priya ke liye Bullet liya tha❤️

Seriously, I'm not joking... Mann ko shanti mil jayegi with this.

Don't thank me, thank SLB ;-)

love the bold lines
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ram didnt react overboard y'day. He gave a fancy elaborated explanation and was  let off the hook with kids dragging out Priya. He cut the corners right so that it suited perfectly to Priya's question. Besides, he didn't look annoyed coz the discomfort is obvious in Priya's emotion.

And also the relationship between Ram and Juhi as opposed to Rajat and priya are way more different than similar. Rajat only helped her b'coz of the custody case and priya told him straight-forward that i dont mind giving Pihu as long as no collateral damage occurs. Both were only unaware of the "love" of the others. That's the only similarity.

And i do agree that Ram IS the fall the guy. It has always been that way except for that very initial occasion. No point in drumming on that coz it's a BT tradition.

Ram is already on the cross, its about how many nails that remains to be seen.!
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ram ke attitude ko dekhkar saaf lag raha hai ki agar aage jaakar koi problems aa bhi gayi toh Ram Juhi ko support karega (I am talking about Pihu's matter). Ram yahan takk keh dega ki Juhi understands pihu more..aur itne saal Juhi ne hi pihu ko sambhala hai.

Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next