Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
No one gets their love.. the show told you everything from the first episode.. "Jaane wo kaise log the jinke pyaar ko pyaar mila"

Originally posted by: IamSherLocked

Hamza's FB status says it all. yes u can't live happily ever after if u r a murderer urself. But still Afzal :(

See even Hamza agrees with me..😆 LOL no but logically he had to die.. gangsters and Murderers can't have a happy ending..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

It's not even his death which disappointed me, its the way they ended it so abruptly without showing anything.

CRAPPEST ENDING EVER!

I disagree, I am glad they spared us the rona dhona...it was hard enough to watch afzal die, molvi sahb would have given be a heart attack.😭
--HiNa-- thumbnail
oh My GOD i got hum tv in my cable :O very shocked so happy i mean wowww  pakisani chennal on my tv other then news  :O without  any package, couldnt ask for more!! they are showing zindagi gulzar hai,dil e muztar promos and saying coming soon 
ahhh cant wait to make my whole family see pakistani dramas for the first time ever 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Speechless ! What a great and promising beginning n had to end this way! How sad.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Spoilers ahead ... obviously. 

So, basically, after watching this shows for weeks at an end hoping the story will somehow manage to find its way back to the original plot, we basically learn what we had already predicted and that is that Afzal was going to die in the end and he had written those letters to himself after all. Seriously?! 
This whole time everyone is sitting around blaming Farah for being 1) psychotic 2) abnormal 3) annoying and possibly bipolar and/or suffering from some other medical condition where she has conveniently "forgotten" about writing those letters herself etc, but when in fact it's Afzal who's psychotic. Seriously - this guy spent years stalking this girl since he's a child, grows up, graduates and tries to con her into marrying him then walks around with a broken heart and a look-at-me-i'm-such-a-bechara expression on his face, leading us to believe that she really did break his heart. When in fact, she knows nothing of him or his weird infatuation with her. 

Finally, we find a smart girl - Yasmeen- who's able to put two and two together (about time!) about this ridiculous mystery about some stupid ass letters (and really, Afzal's supposedly intelligent sister didn't match the handwriting?!) but then the only intelligent character left on the show somehow manages to convince the poor, innocent (and quite naive for an educated girl who's about to get married) Farah to pretend like she really did write the letters herself and somehow convinces her to believe that she too is in love with this pathetic stalker (who, by the way, is also a murderer now - oh and that's Farah's fault as well because she should have somehow known this guy is in love with her and has been stalking her for most of her life now). Farah being the ridiculously naive character that we have been forced to endure so far somehow falls for this and confesses her love, while Yasmeen (maybe the only intelligent and possibly cunning character on the show) realizes that Afzal is psychotic and finds an easy escape! 

In the meantime, our beloved stalker/murderer/psychotic main character gets a phone call from Farah and is somehow murdered in the middle of the night by God knows who and why and we're supposed to believe that it all makes sense. While his poor parents and innocent sister is left to suffer further ... 

Maybe they should have kept Afzal alive and shown us that he goes and gets some medical treatment for his mental illness - and he stops stalking Farah and making up letters and reading those fake made-up letters to his friends now that he's a grown-ass man. Oh, but wait ... he manages to murder a lot of people as well, so he has to die instead and we're supposed to mourn his death. 

Such beautiful dialogues and such beautiful writing but what a terrible, terrible plot. Who's the writer for this show? Someone tell him that I'll write the basic plot of his next screenplay and he just writes the dialogues ... 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Made a Hamza&Ayeza AT aka on Afzal Farah :D Most welcome to join :D
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4261405&PID=117524522&#p117524522